Another LDN Question

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
DenverCO
Family Elder

Another LDN Question

Post by DenverCO »

Do people report walking better and/or improved cognitive function from LDN?

I know that many people report "feeling better", which I always assume means more energy.

Thanks in advance for your help.
CCmom
Volunteer Moderator

Post by CCmom »

My son did see some balance improvement with LDN. He was able to ride his bicycle shortly after starting it, and he hadn't been comfortable with riding it for quite some time.

He also experienced great improvement in his cognitive skills. But we have never known whether to attribute the improvement to LDN or the decline to the interferons he was taking prior to LDN.

Good luck!

Kim
Kim R.
renaudjba
Family Member

Un site LDN en francais : http://www.sep.over-blog.com

Post by renaudjba »

Enfin un site LDN en francais : http://www.sep.over-blog.com
Fin de Màj 1 sept 2013
----------------------
Dear DenverCO,

Hello,

please to pardon the weak quality of my English. I'm french.

I've not been taking LDN long enough (3 weeks), for my point of view not to be criticizable. I'm a 57 years old man with RRMS since 1992, EDSS about 3.

I'm certain that the major symptom I suffered for until the third day of having LDN (all day long fatigue, and big difficulty for standing up witout having any vertical support, that ended with lumbar pain when I tried to fight against it) has been removed about 50%. My bladder problems are much less important.

That are the two main reasons that make me think it's not only mind, but body, that participates to the good feeling many people with MS are telling about in here.

I can also tell you that the effect of LDN are longer than aspirin's. Because I forgot having it once. I was not so disabled as usual on the day after.

Porte toi bien

Jean-Baptiste