Latest LDN news summary

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
SammyJo
Family Elder

Latest LDN news summary

Post by SammyJo »

Feel free to pass on to others:

1. The journal 'Medical Hypotheses' has accepted an LDN/MS hypothesis for publication. Will be public in a few months.

2. The MS center at Univ. Texas is planning a full clinical trial of LDN for MS, after seeing my rapid recovery from secondary progressive MS on LDN. I am happy to answer any questions, my story and email is at LDNers.org.

3. Sourasky Medical Center in Israel has completed an Irritable Bowel Syndrome clinical study, reporting a 76% response rate to PTI-901 (LDN), citing ability to balance opioid activity.

4. In the UK, the LDN Research Trust has secured research interest from Drs. Coles and Lawrence.
Coles is a neurologist at Addenbrookes Hospital and advisor to the UK MS Society. LDN users can help by answering their survey

5. Of the 267 LDN users who took the LDNers.org survey - 76% felt LDN made their MS better. There are thousands using LDN for MS and other autoimmune disorders. My pharmacy alone has filled over 2800 LDN prescriptions this year. I have a new survey for LDN users measuring change in EDSS after LDN. Visit LDNers.org

If we keep at this, the research will catch up to us!
SammyJo
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

Wonderful work, SammyJo... we are all very proud and thankful for your efforts...

Return to “Low Dose Naltrexone”