Feel free to pass on to others:
1. The journal 'Medical Hypotheses' has accepted an LDN/MS hypothesis for publication. Will be public in a few months.
2. The MS center at Univ. Texas is planning a full clinical trial of LDN for MS, after seeing my rapid recovery from secondary progressive MS on LDN. I am happy to answer any questions, my story and email is at LDNers.org
3. Sourasky Medical Center in Israel has completed an Irritable Bowel Syndrome clinical study
, reporting a 76% response rate to PTI-901 (LDN), citing ability to balance opioid activity.
4. In the UK, the LDN Research Trust has secured research interest from Drs. Coles and Lawrence.
Coles is a neurologist at Addenbrookes Hospital and advisor to the UK MS Society. LDN users can help by answering their survey
5. Of the 267 LDN users who took the LDNers.org survey - 76% felt LDN made their MS better. There are thousands using LDN for MS and other autoimmune disorders. My pharmacy alone has filled over 2800 LDN prescriptions this year. I have a new survey for LDN users measuring change in EDSS after LDN. Visit LDNers.org
If we keep at this, the research will catch up to us!