Doctors that Prescribe LDN

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

Re: Doctors that Prescribe LDN

Postby popsie » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:52 pm

Doctor Name: Dr E Varipatis
Doctor Location:Manly, New South Wales, Sydney, Australia

Doctor name: Dr Marilyn Golden
Doctor Location : Chatswood, New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
popsie
Getting to Know You...

Advertisement

Postby KeepFaith » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:14 pm

Hi all! I have not been on this forum since 2004. Wow, I didn't even realize that I had messages. I have been on LDN for 8 going on 9 years now and I have only had two exacerbations. Both of these have been since losing our only child in 2008 to a horrific accident right after he graduated from High School. So, with the poor stress eating diet I have been on since his death and the stress, I am surprised I have not done worse. This medicine is amazing and my family doc did tell me it is the pharmaceuticals not being able to make money on the big priced drugs that keeps this from going mainstream. I don't have insurance and I pay $17.50 a month for this medicine. It is amazing. Most people don't know I have MS... If anyone has any questions, please feel free to email me at bkisslin@columbus.rr.com. My name is Betty. Thanks everyone!!!!
KeepFaith

Postby nutri009 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Doctor Name: Brian Lamkin D.O.
Doctor Location: Edmond, Oklahoma
Doctor Contact Info: 405-285-4762
www.lamkinclinic.com
nutri009

Postby Theresaa » Fri May 24, 2013 9:19 am

Doctor Name: Dr Pat Crowley
Doctor Location: Kilkenny, Ireland
Doctor Contact Info: .00353 65 7721320

:-D :roll:
Thanks for helping make the lives of fellow MS'ers better.
Theresaa

Postby anika22 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:17 am

can anyone recommend a doctor that will treat me with LDN for Transverse Myelitis in florida or michigan? Desperately seeking help before I become crippled. I hope I posted this correctly. anika
anika22

Postby mikeydoc » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Hi, my name is Michael Rothman, I am a medical doctor in Spring Lake NJ, I prescribe LDN as well as offering other innovative treatments for my patients with MS. I would be happy to assist you.
mikeydoc

Postby KeepFaith » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:13 pm

I posted the following post almost 10 years ago. My MS is still pretty stable but I have had a few ups and downs in the last year and half. However, I can contribute those to Stress (our son passed away in 2008 just 10 days after graduating high school. Plus I have been raising my niece for 10 years and her mom suddenly wants to go to court and has become quite difficult.) and bad eating habits.When I am stressed, I make bad choices when it comes to food and then I know to expect problems. But anyway, I am on the LDN still. Have never taken any of the other meds and you would never know by looking at me that I have MS. I am so thankful that I found this drug. So, I am re-posting my previous post from 10 years ago but updating the docs info that prescribes in Ohio. PS. He will only prescribe to people in Ohio for now because of his license. Hope this helps someone. If anyone has any questions, email me directly at bkisslin@columbus.rr.com. This site does not send me notices if someone responds to my post. Thanks so much and may we all win this beatable battle!

** vvvvv PREVIOUS POST FROM 2004 vvvvv**

Doctors that prescribe

Postby KeepFaith » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:46 am
Hi, I have been on LDN for almost a year now. I just seen my Neurologist today and she said I have no active lesions. She would not prescribe my medication so I had my family physician put me on it. He is a great doctor and takes his time with people. I have had no side effects except for a time when I was off of it for a few weeks because my mail order insurance company screwed up on getting me my meds. I don't even feel like I have MS. Before I started on this drug I had pain and numbness all the time. Now I have none. I am 34 and refuse to take the injectables that have such bad side effects. Anyone with MS should try this drug!!!

My prescribing doctor:

Dr. James Johnson
4160 S Broadway
Grove City, OH 43123
614-875-0079
KeepFaith

Postby wildguygoche » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:06 am

Doctor Name: Dr Marleen Haverty, ND
Doctor Location: Portland, Oregon
Doctor Contact Info: (503) 278-3385
http://sevencirclesnaturalmedicine.com/

Please don't contact unless you are willing to make an office visit, Thanks!
wildguygoche

Previous

Return to Low Dose Naltrexone