It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:48 pm

News News of Antibiotics

Site map of Antibiotics » Forum : Antibiotics

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS

found a fountain of info!

I am new to this site. Due to present MS symptoms, I am working a few french fries short of a Happy Meal. Under normal circumstances= MA- Psych assessor and profiler.
MS. 5 mos. on Minocycline OD. Started on 100 mg BID X 1 week. I discontinued but my wonderful doc agreed with persistance and the dose was cut to 10 mg OD and we have been building. Up to 90 mg OD. Takes about ...
Read more : found a fountain of info! | Views : 1904 | Replies : 2

Continued Progresson on protocol

My husband has been on the protocol about 6 weeks, and his progression seems to have increased. His walking seems so tenuous, and his balance has deteriated more. He is falling more.

He quite the Copanxone that he felt was not doing much when he started the protocol. He finished his first flagg pulse last week.

We are trying to stay positive, but we are fearing this progression will continue. Did anyone have this difficulty ...
Read more : Continued Progresson on protocol | Views : 5914 | Replies : 23

So Near yet So Far

http://www.avenues-of-sight.com/legacpapers.pdf

Over the years, time and time again infection has been put forward as being the cause of multiple sclerosis. In 1894 Pierre Marie, a former student of Jean Martin Charcot, the father of neurology, argued strongly that infection was the cause of multiple sclerosis. He did not know the specific infective agent but was certain that a treatment would soon be available in the form of a "vaccine of Pasteur or lymph of Koch." ...
Read more : So Near yet So Far | Views : 1638 | Replies : 0

Flagyl dosage

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew how flagyl builds up in the body over each day. For example, how long (how many days) does it take for the flagyl to reach its peak levels in our blood?
Read more : Flagyl dosage | Views : 2005 | Replies : 2

Tovaxin, oh and abx...

Just a thought which keeps bugging me.

Tovaxin (the MS "vaccine") appears really positive. And from my understanding, its based around killing the immune cells that attack myelin. The doctors breed these from the sufferers own blood.

The thought is, it would be interesting to see if these same T-cells would attack, oh, i dont know, say CPn.
Read more : Tovaxin, oh and abx... | Views : 2308 | Replies : 7

Did any of you have Lyme testing?

Before we found your board and the MS-bacteria connection, my husband was in the process of being tested for Lyme again. Last year both the Elsa and Western Blot were negative/indeterminate.

Igenex the lab we used has a broader view point than CDC. We received the last results this week, the IgM was negative by CDC and indeterminate by Igenex, his IgG was positive by both criterias.

IgM indicates a current infection and IgG indicates ...
Read more : Did any of you have Lyme testing? | Views : 5312 | Replies : 23

Treatment end point?

This is more i guess out of interest, as it is getting a bit ahead of myself. I have failed to actually read anything explicit on it from the various protocols.

If CPn infection has a high chance of false negatives, how are you planning on deciding what the end point is for your treatment is? or do you see this as a treatment for the rest of your life?
Read more : Treatment end point? | Views : 2341 | Replies : 6

last relapse?

I was wondering, how long into this treatment are people experiencing that they are no longer having relapses of MS?

I understand it would be pretty hard with the reactions some are getting to flagyl.

I have been pretty lucky as my major cause/trigger of relapses are a cold/flu, of which I havnt had since march.

I am wondering how long (how many flagyl pulses etc) you have been on abx treatment before a trigger ...
Read more : last relapse? | Views : 1611 | Replies : 1

Comparing various CPn regimens

For anyone who hasn't seen this page, set up by the hardwoking Jim, have a look. It should solve many of the queries I have been receiving.

http://www.CPn Help.org/?q=node/147

Comparing the Antibiotic Regimens
As people get into more of the information about the combination antibiotic (abx) protocols on this site, confusion can arise about what medications are used with which protocol, and even which version. In the interests of clarity, I will try to summarize and ...
Read more : Comparing various CPn regimens | Views : 1424 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221756 • Total topics 23025 • Total members 14550

Contact us | Terms of Service