It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:02 am

News News of Avonex

Site map of Avonex » Forum : Avonex

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Avonex

Avonex warning

The FDA and Biogen IDEC have made a joint press release warning of possible severe liver damage to those who use Avonex. For more details please go to this site:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... _biogen_dc

Harry
Read more : Avonex warning | Views : 4334 | Replies : 11

BC PILL

HELLO ALL :D

WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE IS ONT BIRTH CONTROL PILL WHILE ON AVONEX, I KNOW WITH ALOT OF MEDS, IT MAKES THE PILL LESS EFFECTIVE, WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD ANY "INCIDENTS" WITH KNOWING? THANKS GUYS
Read more : BC PILL | Views : 2189 | Replies : 2

Question for Avonex veterans...

What type of protocol does your neuro have you on for blood tests re: liver function, neutralizing antibodies, etc.?
Read more : Question for Avonex veterans... | Views : 3254 | Replies : 11

side effects

I get awful flu like symptoms from the avonex but nyquil or something with an antihistamine really seems to help. Renee :D
Read more : side effects | Views : 2571 | Replies : 2

when is enough enough?

well my frustration over this drug is coming to the end. I was diagnosed in oct of 2003. my only symptoms being tingling on my left side, and the "jolts" when I bent my neck down. Within 3 months overything was back to normal but my doctor reccomended I take something as a prevenative.So last year in march I started taking avonex. I was suprised to read on the box that it said it wasnt ...
Read more : when is enough enough? | Views : 2876 | Replies : 4

Injecting When you are Sick

I jut got over a very bad cold virus (almost 2 weeks) and since I am on Avonex, I need to take a weekly injection. I wasn't sure if it was okay to inject myself if I am not feeling well so I called my neuro and he suggested that I wait a day or two, which I did. Has anyone every injected when they were sick?
Read more : Injecting When you are Sick | Views : 2429 | Replies : 2

Who injects themselves?

Im wondering whether you guys inject yourselves or get someone else to inject you.
Read more : Who injects themselves? | Views : 4637 | Replies : 11

avonex and hair loss

I've been taking Avonex for about a year now, and i've noticed my hair has begun to thin out quite significantly. Does anyone know how to stop this without stopping the interferon?

Thanks.
Read more : avonex and hair loss | Views : 3859 | Replies : 7

Darvoset

okay, y'all--
telll me what it is re this latest rx from my neuro, that the printed lit . doesn't. love, caroline
Read more : Darvoset | Views : 1957 | Replies : 0

injection question

hello, i have been doing the injections for 4 weeks now, my main problem right now is that my hand is numb and i cant feel a thing, so my father gives me my shots since i couldnt coordinate my hand to give myself shot, so i get the injections in my arm, here is my question, do i really need to switch arms each week? i have found that when i get the injection ...
Read more : injection question | Views : 2506 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 216695 • Total topics 22136 • Total members 13920