It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:45 pm

News News of Avonex

Site map of Avonex » Forum : Avonex

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Avonex

avonex and hair loss

I've been taking Avonex for about a year now, and i've noticed my hair has begun to thin out quite significantly. Does anyone know how to stop this without stopping the interferon?

Thanks.
Read more : avonex and hair loss | Views : 3973 | Replies : 7

Darvoset

okay, y'all--
telll me what it is re this latest rx from my neuro, that the printed lit . doesn't. love, caroline
Read more : Darvoset | Views : 1978 | Replies : 0

injection question

hello, i have been doing the injections for 4 weeks now, my main problem right now is that my hand is numb and i cant feel a thing, so my father gives me my shots since i couldnt coordinate my hand to give myself shot, so i get the injections in my arm, here is my question, do i really need to switch arms each week? i have found that when i get the injection ...
Read more : injection question | Views : 2531 | Replies : 4

Avonex Cost

I'm sure that with all the great knowledge that exists in this community, someone has found a lower cost way to get Avonex. Currently I get it from the direct delivery source. I am fortunate to have a good portion covered by health insurance, but still pay a hefty amount per month (like a car payment - I'm sure others can relate).

What's the best source people have found? Sam's ? Others? I'd appreciate knowing! ...
Read more : Avonex Cost | Views : 22707 | Replies : 28

1 Year milestone

Has anyone managed to get past the 1 year milestone on avonex and if so has it made a difference to your quality of life?

I also wonder does anyone feel it relives their tiredness - or perhaps add to it..

Im getting to the stage of wondering whether it does anything for me and are the side effects worth it??
Read more : 1 Year milestone | Views : 2817 | Replies : 3

a little help

hello all, i started avonex 2 weeks ago, and just wanted to let you in on my experience yesterday, in hope that it could offer help to others? i had looked at this board before taking my first shot, and had seen a few say they do not sleep on the night of their shot, and i thought it was because side affects were so bad, well here was my experience, my first shot i ...
Read more : a little help | Views : 1915 | Replies : 1

side affect question

hello all, i am new to this board and new to avonex last night was my first injection, and i had a question. i got the typical side affect with the flu and high fever, and needed to know if when i have this fever is it contagious? or no because it is just a side affect? i have 3 children and hope they can not catch it. any input would be greatly appreciated. and ...
Read more : side affect question | Views : 2461 | Replies : 4

Twice a week Avonex?

Hey,

My doc put me on Avonex shots twice a week, and since then I go for 12+ months without any relapses. Right now I'm on 14 months without a relapse.

I was wondering if anyone else was on this kind of program and what their experience has been.
Read more : Twice a week Avonex? | Views : 3106 | Replies : 6

More on Recall

Read more : More on Recall | Views : 5916 | Replies : 15

Avonex Recall

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/enforce/2 ... 00847.html
Read more : Avonex Recall | Views : 2845 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 219647 • Total topics 22677 • Total members 14292

Contact us | Terms of Service