It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 4:59 pm

News News of Campath (Lemtrada, Alemtuzumab)

Site map of Campath (Lemtrada, Alemtuzumab) » Forum : Campath (Lemtrada, Alemtuzumab)

A board to discuss the soon-to-be released drug Campath as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

Second round of infusions start tomorrow

Hey everyone,
I start my second round of campath tomorrow. I can't believe it has been a year already. Only three days this time. I hope everyone is doing well. I am anticipating an uneventful few days of sitting in the office with an IV in my hand/arm. I will post anything of importance over the next couple of days.
Read more : Second round of infusions start tomorrow | Views : 4122 | Replies : 17

Three month mark

I am now nearing the three month mark post campath infusions.
I'm feeling pretty good, in spite of a recent fall that banged me up.
Friday, I return to the doc.
I am wondering how others are doing, as time goes by post infusions, and what I might expect.
Has anyone seen real improvement yet?
Read more : Three month mark | Views : 1758 | Replies : 2

fourth day post campath-rash

got the rash today. looks like little pimples all over the fronts of my shoulders. doesn't itch though, which is a good point. i also had to go to urgent care for the cough. turns out i have bronchitis.
Read more : fourth day post campath-rash | Views : 1818 | Replies : 1

day five, was friday. today is sunday

went ok, other than i've now got a cold. yuck. so, do i have any immune system or what? nobody seemed to care that i was sick. i had the scary nurse... i woke up with mimi-a nurse that came right off the drew carey show staring down at me. and wow was she evil. i felt really feverish and yucky all day friday, and whatnot. yesterday was ok though. today seems ok. still sick ...
Read more : day five, was friday. today is sunday | Views : 1812 | Replies : 5

new to the forum but had first set of infusions in april

just wondering how people felt two months post infusion, still feel the same symptoms havent decreased, just curious maybe im expecting too much too soon. dx 07/2007 thank you..
Read more : new to the forum but had first set of infusions in april | Views : 3043 | Replies : 14

day four/yesterday

so yesterday was good, in that there were no steroids. so no gaining another five pounds overnight. but this morning, my joints are KILLING ME. and i'm tired. but what's new there. and so far no rash, which is great. so i'm off to the last day now, woohoo!
Read more : day four/yesterday | Views : 1669 | Replies : 2

third day of campath done. yahoo-eee

ok.. i really don't get how to type in bold here... because it really suits my eyes better. but it just does something weird with parentheses stuff that i don't get.
today was the LONGEST day. finally they got the iv in on the first try, after i suggested using some warming blankets on my arms first(past nursing experience myself...duhhh)
i didn't have much issues today, just extremely tired. i could barely move myself to ...
Read more : third day of campath done. yahoo-eee | Views : 1659 | Replies : 2

day 2 done

well today went much faster as the pharmacy actually sent the meds up on time. i was just really sleepy the whole day. around hour three of the campath i was kinda nauseated, but just decided to go to sleep instead of getting anything for it. i didn't want to have to hang around any longer than necessary to be observed... funny thing was... my sister asked me when i get home if i was ...
Read more : day 2 done | Views : 1551 | Replies : 2

dose one over

did today. how did you people sleep? they were taking my vitals every fifteen minutes. holy cow. my bones hurt. i'm tired. i'm going to bed. little nauseous, but mostly i have a headache. i just want the dog to go outside and do her thing so i can go to sleep.
Read more : dose one over | Views : 1698 | Replies : 3

i start tomorrow

so.... i got the campath arm of this thing. which is good, because i hate rebiff with a passion. now i'm kinda scared. i start tomorrow. my husband is working nights this week, and my sister is going to watch my kids(she lives nextdoor). they said i'd probably be able to drive myself. but i have to ask people that have already done this: were you nauseous? do i need to take some sort of ...
Read more : i start tomorrow | Views : 2021 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 238232 • Total topics 25914 • Total members 17176

Contact us | Terms of Service