It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:30 pm

News News of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Site map of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) » Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

I suspect Dr Haacke is at this meeting

We are all wondering about Dr Haacke's ms-mri website being no longer available. I did some research and I concluded that Dr Haacke is out of town at this conference :

http://rsna2009.rsna.org/preliminary_information.cfm

Dr Haacke has another website that highlights this conference.

http://www.swi-mri.com/

RSNA stands for the RADIOLOGICAL SOCIETY of NORTH AMERICA.

Ozarkcanoer
Read more : I suspect Dr Haacke is at this meeting | Views : 1365 | Replies : 0

IP6?

This product is mainly used to chelate iron, unbound iron and according to Bill Sardi, it can chelate iron out of the arteries and out of the brain if used between meals... I have ordered some and waiting for it to arrive Usually arteries get blocked by calcium, not iron! We must have abnormal iron metabolism I would think, although everybody seems to be getting an overload of iron in the diet these days... my ...
Read more : IP6? | Views : 5184 | Replies : 15

How many are of Celtic background?

Hello... I am new here, although I have been interested in alternative treatments for MS for many years and have never done any of the standard MS drugs as they did not seem to me to be very effective

This new treatment of Dr. Zamboni's is the first thing that has made sense to me, but I do have a number of questions that is about abnormal iron metabolism I am wondering how many people ...
Read more : How many are of Celtic background? | Views : 4813 | Replies : 39

Let's Talk About Stents

OK, post-Radeck stent candidates are asking themselves some hard questions right about now.

I've been digging around trying to get some idea of the safety and durability (patency) of venous stents.

This isn't easy since the jugular stents are a novel application.

At first I researched the stents used in Venous Insufficiency of the legs - in which the Iliac vein is frequently stented - and with very good results. The stents tend to stay ...
Read more : Let's Talk About Stents | Views : 5608 | Replies : 31

Angioplasty v. Stenting (blood thinners?)

So did Dr. Zamboni's patients have to take blood thinners after the balloon angioplasty? If so, for how long? Someone probably answered my question already but I can't find it in the forum or on the Internet in general descriptions of angioplasty. Thanks.
Read more : Angioplasty v. Stenting (blood thinners?) | Views : 2040 | Replies : 0

what does everyone think of this?

I was just given this info from a Consultant radiologist in the uk on ccsvi:

"I am suspicious of the syndrome. Anyone with heart failure, pericardial
constriction or superior vena cave obstruction would have restriction of
venous return and yet no neurological symptoms occur. Also the azygos
vein actually drains the lower body so could not account for cranial
problems." So this does put some doubt on the whole idea. Also he drew my attention ...
Read more : what does everyone think of this? | Views : 1706 | Replies : 3

MRI Procedure in Buffalo

Has anyone in the GTA or Buffalo area spoken to one of the private imaging co's in Buffalo about the MRI Protocol for CCSVI? UB has the study but I can't get anyone to call me back. I am sure that they are inundated with calls & requests. I was hoping to just go and have the appropriate MRI procedure completed and submit the results. I have an MRI scheduled for next week at Mac ...
Read more : MRI Procedure in Buffalo | Views : 1220 | Replies : 0

Back from Poland

Wow, words cant express what a wonderful experience Poland was, or my words cant, but here goes.

It turns out I didn't have stenosis but one jugular had a valve that was upside down, the other jugular had a membrane across it.
Both problems were congenital and have been cleared using balloons rather than stents. My Azygous vein was O.K.
Already my voice is clear and strong, last night there were none of the sleep ...
Read more : Back from Poland | Views : 14874 | Replies : 82

Regarding Dr. Zamboni's article

I couldn't wait anymore, so I called the Journal of Vascular Surgery, who directed me to the editors at Elsevier.

They told me that the article should be on-line sometime this week. The original date for publication of the December issue was November 24th, but that was delayed as a result of usual processing delays.

Apparently they've been getting a number of calls about it...
Read more : Regarding Dr. Zamboni's article | Views : 5203 | Replies : 28

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 240821 • Total topics 26332 • Total members 17540

Contact us | Terms of Service