It is currently Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:30 pm

News News of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Site map of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) » Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

How do I put my photo on?

I feel so silly, but I really don't know how to attach my photo, can someone help? Such a little thing, but so frustrating.
Lora
Read more : How do I put my photo on? | Views : 1202 | Replies : 11

Another distinguished professor is looking at CCSVI

Hi everyone,

A coffee friend of mine is the wife of George Johnson, a well known and respected member of the scientific community. He is on Wikipedia !!!!! A link to his Wikipedia page :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_B._Johnson

I have been emailing him all the scientific and awesome stories about CCSVI and he is VERY interested. He is also a science writer and assured me that he would write a column on CCSVI probably in January. Right ...
Read more : Another distinguished professor is looking at CCSVI | Views : 2017 | Replies : 8

Self-assessed EDSS score

Need a how-to guide on this one. Don't know if my neuro ever did that for me, had all the usual studies/tests etc including the EVP which confirmed delayed response on my right side optic nerve, which matched my original presentation of sudden onset diplopia (eye turned inward). I'd like to fill out the patients log deal but neuro has never communicated much of anything other than when my next appt is, and how soon ...
Read more : Self-assessed EDSS score | Views : 1816 | Replies : 11

Good News - Alex is full time!

Starting next week she will be supporting Dr. Dake (actually us!) full time!!!
Read more : Good News - Alex is full time! | Views : 1877 | Replies : 14

MS Society eNews and CCSVI

I just got the November eNews from the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and CCSVI has top billing. Of course they add a disclaimer that results are unconfirmed, many questions remain, etc. But I'd say they're definitely paying attention.
Read more : MS Society eNews and CCSVI | Views : 10921 | Replies : 91

I'm so glad

Right now I am just so glad that the procedures are over. I've been doing this since July and I am just procedure weary. My hat is tipped to anyone who has to go through months of chemotherapy and other long term unpleasant drug therapies. I can see why some people who've done it once, just choose to not to round 2 if the Dr. recommends. And this wasn't even close to feeling like that. ...
Read more : I'm so glad | Views : 2895 | Replies : 23

new here!

Hi all,

I've been lurking excitedly for a while, and am just now delurking to introduce myself--my MS sx started suddenly a year ago (after my 2nd child's birth). I've had 4 relapses, two of them transverse myelitis since then, plus a host of random symptoms that come and go. Just diagnosed in June after the 3rd relapse. I'm on Copaxone and LDN.

I am young, in my twenties with a toddler and a baby ...
Read more : new here! | Views : 1388 | Replies : 8

TIMS Apple Spice Cake....

This cake got me in the door at the Hope Center for Neurological Disorders. please go to : http://hopecenter.wustl.edu. Dr. Thomas A. Woolsey and Dr. Mark P. Goldberg both ate a piece of this cake I baked. If you go to the above website you will see both of these wonderful scientists and their amazing backgrounds. Both Tom and Mark listened carefully and with full attention to me when I presented the case for CCSVI. ...
Read more : TIMS Apple Spice Cake.... | Views : 1134 | Replies : 2

Dr F A Schelling's proposal re ligature of jugular vein

Hello all - I am new to posting, although I have been reading up on the subject of CCSVI in recent weeks, including on this forum.

I came across this website (click here) relating to Dr Schelling's findings regarding CCSVI. You will see on this page (click here) he makes the following statement:

To prevent the development of “Dawson’s finger” projections, a ligature of the jugular vein carrying injurious venous back-jets into the center of ...
Read more : Dr F A Schelling's proposal re ligature of jugular vein | Views : 3761 | Replies : 15

Coumadin vs Clexane

Coumadin vs Clexane

Good evening (it's 20.53 pm here in the Netherlands),

I don't understand why dr. Dakes patients have to take Coumadin and dr. Simka's patients get Clexane.

Does anyone know this?

I'm sorry if I missed it. There are too many pages to read :)
Read more : Coumadin vs Clexane | Views : 1844 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 224397 • Total topics 23431 • Total members 14842

Contact us | Terms of Service