It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:32 pm

News News of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Site map of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) » Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Personal experiences with Vitamin D, exercise & Mononucl

When my grandmother was pregnant with my mom, she was on bed rest and my grandfather, being too proud to ask for help, fed her mostly potatoes. She must have had a lack of Vit D and other nutrients because of diet and bed rest. My mother had many physical problems through her life and later when she gave birth to my older brother, she had to stay in the hospital and have one kidney ...
Read more : Personal experiences with Vitamin D, exercise & Mononucl | Views : 1003 | Replies : 2

Welcome to New Visitors from Facebook!

This is the place to come discuss, learn, share and encourage. We have people from all over the world who have been tested and treated using Dr. Zamboni's CCSVI protocol. Use the search function to find the topics you are interested. The search button is up above, and you can search one word or many (make sure to click "search all words" if using more than one term)

Many of your questions may be answered ...
Read more : Welcome to New Visitors from Facebook! | Views : 2582 | Replies : 21

Research in Buffalo

How do I get into the research in buffalo?
Read more : Research in Buffalo | Views : 1808 | Replies : 1

False Dopplers

One thing that bears mentioning in the wake of the great W5 documentary is that many of us have had dopplers that were normal appearing to people trained in the regular way.

The w5 show seemed to represent the dopplers via the interview that was in the main airing that the dopplers are easy to do and we can all just go to any radiology lab and get the sonography done, which is not true. ...
Read more : False Dopplers | Views : 3954 | Replies : 30

Visible effects of CCSVI, simple at home test

I'd like to get a better idea if this CCSVI thing is real or not, but faster than years from now. I have a simple do it at home test that should show if CCSVI is real or not. I hope you can help me.

Basically, having impaired flow out of the head won't only show up as MS, it should also have visible effects, namely:
When my wife does exercise, her head turns red, ...
Read more : Visible effects of CCSVI, simple at home test | Views : 8606 | Replies : 34

The word is spreading...

So there is a blog called Zero Hedge that provides contrarian views on the economy, markets, and politics. In any case, one of the topics was the CTV article. I just wanted to say that the word is spreading, even in non-MS forums. Also, may I suggest that perhaps we should Sticky a thread just for publicity/media? That way we can keep track of the growing number of positive or even negative reports in the ...
Read more : The word is spreading... | Views : 1125 | Replies : 1

Read more : 123 | Views : 2424 | Replies : 16

Woohoo CCSVI

I have been so preoccupied this year, I have missed this discovery completely. Boy oh boy, do I have catching up to do and I plan to read every post on this topic.

Thank you to those of you who are posting your CCSVI journey so we can share in the process almost first hand.

I had 3 or 4 phone calls about the W5 special yesterday which brought it to my attention or else ...
Read more : Woohoo CCSVI | Views : 1157 | Replies : 5

I made contact with Stanford and this is my first post

Hello to all on this forum!

I have been monitoring since my RRMS dx in 2004. I've been following the CCSVI forum since April or May. I recently went off Tysabri after 24 doses (last dose 8 weeks ago). The CCSVI model and research makes so much sense to me. I think it is a very exciting time for the MS community. I made the decision to explore my possibility of being treated by ...
Read more : I made contact with Stanford and this is my first post | Views : 1243 | Replies : 3

veins of the head and neck--mini anatomy lesson

This is a nice, short summary of the function of the venous system of the head and neck, plus a diagram. It's helping me to get all the terms and functions straight:
Read more : veins of the head and neck--mini anatomy lesson | Views : 1225 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Total posts 228571 • Total topics 24183 • Total members 15473

Contact us | Terms of Service