It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:16 pm

News News of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Site map of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) » Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

CCSVI on TIMS front page?

Hi

What about writing a CCSVI news article to the TIMS front page?

It seems that the latest news article was added in 2007. Compare with http://www.thisisms.com/archive.html

I think it's better if a native speaker writes a text. The submit link can be found on the front page.

Thanks to Juan for suggesting this.

Regards,
ibex
Read more : CCSVI on TIMS front page? | Views : 1348 | Replies : 5

Newbie getting ready to go!!!!!!!!!

Hi all I have gotten my turn to go see Dr. D on the 15th of Dec. I am so excited to go. I have no worries but my mother is a different story of coarse. She is freaking out about all of this. I know she is my mother and she has every right to be worried about something like this.
I have went against all of what everybody has wanted me to do ...
Read more : Newbie getting ready to go!!!!!!!!! | Views : 1577 | Replies : 5

Pseudo relapses

Radek mentioned having a 'pseudo relapse' and then qualified it as 'imaginary'. Actually, the way my neuro explained pseudo relapses to me was that something (maybe heat, excess exertion, stress, emotional upset, etc) would trigger something (maybe inflammation) that would cause actual symptoms, but that they didn't stick around as long as an exacerbation would. He said he thought I had one after having a bad emotional upset...I was upset that he thought I was ...
Read more : Pseudo relapses | Views : 1209 | Replies : 2

Smoking

Moved to the random ccsvi notions thread.
Read more : Smoking | Views : 904 | Replies : 1

EGCG, iron and the brain

Ursula, our German EGCG trial participant posted over in the Drug Pipeline
http://www.thisisms.com/ftopict-8578.html

Wanted to make sure all CCSVI stento-teers and CCSVI curious knew about the iron chelating properties of EGCG (green tea extract)- thanks to Sharon for pointing this out again to Ursula-
Jeff's been on it for a year or so, as part of the endothelial health program. As we learn more about iron deposition in MS, ...
Read more : EGCG, iron and the brain | Views : 10183 | Replies : 43

SWI-MRI

From the Buffalo Neuroimaging Analysis Center (BNAC).

SWI-MRI image shows high iron levels in MS compared to control.

NHE
Read more : SWI-MRI | Views : 1771 | Replies : 5

40-50k out of pocket??!!

Read more : 40-50k out of pocket??!! | Views : 2824 | Replies : 23

Read more : 123 | Views : 1008 | Replies : 1

Dr Simka (Poland)

Good evening,
I was diagnoised with PPMS 17/02/2009 & i've my 2nd MRI+MRV 11/11/2009.I've made an appointment with Dr Simka 30/11/2009.
Best Regard's
Edser
Read more : Dr Simka (Poland) | Views : 92925 | Replies : 436

the 'Random CCSVI Notions' thread

It seems like many of us get random ideas about how CCSVI night be connected to some other thing - sometimes they don't seem worth mentioning in their own thread. I thought it might be neat to have a place to put the results of these brainstorms - if they happen to get some traction in here, perhaps at that point break it out into a new thread.

The idea being that nothing is too ...
Read more : the 'Random CCSVI Notions' thread | Views : 8022 | Replies : 57

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 220783 • Total topics 22876 • Total members 14447

Contact us | Terms of Service