It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:57 am

News News of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Site map of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) » Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Time Period/Buffalo-REsearch

Approximately speaking, how long will it take before we see the results of the Buffalo research efforts? (The one calling for 1000 participants) :) 8O 8)
Read more : Time Period/Buffalo-REsearch | Views : 1666 | Replies : 2

Need Help on the CCSVI wikipedia page (urgent!)

Hello,

I need your help on the CCSVI Wikipedia page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_ce ... ufficiency

Is there anyone who can 'defend' this page against persons who want to delete information on this page. All things went okay, until 25th of November. The person WLU started to delete most of it. His remark was:

"if it is this new we shouldn't be emphasizing it so much; general changes, citation templates, removing problematic, ...
Read more : Need Help on the CCSVI wikipedia page (urgent!) | Views : 1860 | Replies : 2

headache question for stenters

My MS symptoms have improved greatly, but I have developed intense headaches stemming from my neck and shoulder I believe. When I lie down and take the pressure off of the neck muscles, I'm fine. In the morning I'm fine. But, after about 4 hours upright the pain begins. It's everyday now. It's not improving. If it is from the stent, has anyone had headaches this bad? I tried muscle relaxers and haven't had any ...
Read more : headache question for stenters | Views : 1495 | Replies : 3

Paying for CCSVI

H, I'm new on here but was wondering if it is possible to go to Europe and be investigated and treated for the ccsvi? If so where do you go and who to see. Is it Poland?

Thankyou 8O
Read more : Paying for CCSVI | Views : 1676 | Replies : 4

Michelle Obama's father had MS

How can we make Michelle Obama aware of CCSVI and Multiple Sclerosis. What a wonderful spokesperson she would be if she would support this theory !! I don't know how to contact a First Lady.

Michelle Obama’s father was diagnosed with MS in his 30s and lived with the disease for much of her life. President Obama witnessed firsthand, as well, the effects that Multiple Sclerosis can have on a family.
Read more : Michelle Obama's father had MS | Views : 2465 | Replies : 12

Medicare/Medicare Advantage

I'm so glad to discover this community of people reaching out to help each other. Thank you for your time and efforts. I've been searching to see if any of you have experience with Medicare or Medicare Advantage paying for the tests anywhere in the US or the surgery at Stanford. I haven't seen anything in the forum so far. So if you have, please post.
Read more : Medicare/Medicare Advantage | Views : 1327 | Replies : 1

How do I approach a GP in the UK?

Hi Everyone,

I'm following all your stories with great interest and I'm wishing all of those who have had the Liberation procedure or who are embarking on the scans: best wishes, speedy recovery and I pray for many improvements in the coming months.

I'm in quite a lucky situation I suppose as my fathers best friend is a Consultant Vascular Surgeon and Director of Surgery.

He has really taken this on board and fully supports ...
Read more : How do I approach a GP in the UK? | Views : 1408 | Replies : 3

How to get Dr. Haake's MRI writeup?

My wife is seeing her neuro this Tuesday, and we'd like to give her Dr. Haake's write up on how to properly do an MRI/MRV. As people may know, Dr Haake's MS-MRI website is now shut down (due to overload?). How can we get a copy of the technical instructions?
Another question - was this write up to pick up iron deposits AND blockage or just iron deposits?
One more question - how do you ...
Read more : How to get Dr. Haake's MRI writeup? | Views : 2452 | Replies : 3

Where do you go to get tested for CCSVI?

I am very interested in the CCSVI theory. Where do you go to get tested for this - your family doctor or your neurologist to refer you? Also, can you get tested through ultrasound only or do you need an MRI?
Read more : Where do you go to get tested for CCSVI? | Views : 1350 | Replies : 0

other forums?

Just curious if other TIMS members also post on other forums (I mostly lurk neurotalk and braintalk, can't seem to get with msworld though). I've noticed some absurd ideas being thrown around re:CCSVI. The latest one that was mentioned lately on another forum-- That only Zamboni is finding 100% of MSers with CCSVI, that small studies have only found CCSVI in only 10% of MSers. Whaaat?? I just wish people would, at the very least, ...
Read more : other forums? | Views : 1484 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 241206 • Total topics 26395 • Total members 17569

Contact us | Terms of Service