It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:26 am

News News of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Site map of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) » Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Inclined Bed Therapy

I have inclined my bed couple of days ago.
It is 16 cm higher (only that part under my head). The piece of wood is on a floor.
I have also tried it with pillows because I was not patient enough. It was really bad idea. Do not do it!

I should start to feel some positive changes after 4 weeks.
So far I can only tell you for sure that I do not wake ...
Read more : Inclined Bed Therapy | Views : 143779 | Replies : 830

Marketing CCSVI

As we started discussing on another thread, it seems like it is time to add promotional materials, or swag, to our efforts. So anyone out there in marketing or graphic design or advertising who has any suggestions?

We're thinking that a logo and slogan for mugs and t-shirts might be good. How about a slogan contest? Here ar a couple to get the juices flowing:

1) 'CCSVI - sticking our necks out for progress ' ...
Read more : Marketing CCSVI | Views : 8891 | Replies : 75

Missing links?

I have been chewing on this for a bit and I guess this must be the obvious direction of CCSVI in relation to MS. MS is generally associated with a myriad of symptoms, lesions on the brain and spinal cord, and brain shrinkage. This is the obvious part - The elusive cause, or trigger, or reason, of MS might be CCSVI? They have been looking for years in brain matter and have never found anything ...
Read more : Missing links? | Views : 1379 | Replies : 6

Appointment with neurologial surgury researcher !!!!

Hi,

Yesterday I contacted one of the top brain researchers at Washington University Medical School in St. Louis Missouri !!!! Google "Thomas A Woolsey" and you will find lots of hits about him. I told him that I was interested in volunteering for Dr. Haacke's SWI/MRV study and wanted his opinion.

Well, Dr. Woolsey replied to my email this morning. He is looking into CCSVI for himself and will reply to me today or tomorrow ...
Read more : Appointment with neurologial surgury researcher !!!! | Views : 1503 | Replies : 12

Results after surgery over time?

Hi all,

The Sticky post Tracking project has only had 9 posters sofar. I was under the impression that many more had the stent surgery.

Is there another post I missed with results of the surgery? Perhaps I did not look right.. :)

I am very much interested in how everybody is doing after the surgery and whether all the initial improvements persist over time.

Thanks for ...
Read more : Results after surgery over time? | Views : 1152 | Replies : 2

Stent site question

For all of you who have received stents that are in a location that you can feel with our fingers. My one stent on my right side I can feel right under my ear in the area right behind my jawbone. Probably 3 mornings a week while I'm putting on my shave cream that area is noticeably, visually and through touch, swollen. Does anyone else notice this. I don't know if it means anything, but ...
Read more : Stent site question | Views : 2278 | Replies : 15

News from Rici, a polish patient being operated

Rici is a polish patient being operated several days ago in Katovice. He is 54 years old and has EDSS 6.

Rici reports every day about his improvements in health in our german forum so here is a short summary I made as Rici only speaks polish and german:

Day 1

"I can stand heat. Can bend my fingers without any physical exercises. Fingers aren't as stiff as before and the feeling is different. Tinitus ...
Read more : News from Rici, a polish patient being operated | Views : 20720 | Replies : 105

Presentation of CCSVI at HUCA (Spain)

HUCA means "Hospital Universitario Central de Asturias". I think it doesn't need to be translated, except for Asturias which it's just the name of a province of Spain

http://www.hca.es/huca/web/index.asp

It is the most important hospital in that province of Spain.

Anyway, very, very preliminary. And not too much info. There is a Blog by a neurologist from that Hospital. He uses it for developing clinical sessions of neurology: http://neurobsesion.blogspot.com ...
Read more : Presentation of CCSVI at HUCA (Spain) | Views : 1456 | Replies : 1

Ok MRV done, are these pictures normal to you?

Ok, here are a few pictures of my today MRV session.

Do these pictures show CCSVI on ur opinion?
My radiologist says they are normal....

Read more : Ok MRV done, are these pictures normal to you? | Views : 4750 | Replies : 28

If the pictures I've seen cause problems, then I'm dead!

Three years of symptoms (cognitive difficulties, tinnitus, fatigue) and no answers. My scans show I only have one jugular instead of two, and the one I have is severely pinched. No answers from any Dr's so far, so maybe this can be a first step for me. Check these scans out. I hope this works ;)

Thanks for your interest,

Joel
Read more : If the pictures I've seen cause problems, then I'm dead! | Views : 7120 | Replies : 21

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 222241 • Total topics 23082 • Total members 14609

Contact us | Terms of Service