It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:18 pm

News News of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Site map of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) » Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

MS as a Vascular Disease

Don't know if this article has been cited already. Given the obvious relevance of the title, it's a good bet you guys have, so sorry if this is old info.

http://www.shreveportphysiology.com/Ale ... MS.pdf.pdf

I have only had a chance to skim it, so I don't know if it adds much to the discussion. I did find the authors' take on the effects of interferon-beta interesting.
Read more : MS as a Vascular Disease | Views : 1203 | Replies : 1

relapse

When someone has a bad relapse and then makes an almost total recovery and this recovery lasts for years and years how is this related to ccsvi,
Read more : relapse | Views : 1216 | Replies : 4

Children and CCSVI

I was asked this question the other day. How can you explain the connection between CCSVI and children with MS? I did not have an answer.
Read more : Children and CCSVI | Views : 1242 | Replies : 3

Wobbly, didn't you have more tests?

Wobbly mentioned in another post that he was having more tests done July 18th. I wonder how he is...will he let us know?
Read more : Wobbly, didn't you have more tests? | Views : 1365 | Replies : 4

CVI and CCSVI similarities?

I have red some texts here about comparing CVI (for example in leg) and CCSVI. Is the veins insufficiency process similar? or what are the similarities? Of course vein dysfunctions can be in different areas of body and this produces different concequences. With my poor english I've notices some common things: (please you can write more about this and "fix" my mistakes..)

- reflux? happens always when vein has obstacles?

- "leaky veins" --> blood ...
Read more : CVI and CCSVI similarities? | Views : 1399 | Replies : 4

women

do women get stenosis 3x more thean men?
Read more : women | Views : 1267 | Replies : 5

post-surgery hair loss?

Not such a big deal, especially compared to Lew's rash, but anyone else on Coumadin and Plavix noticing that their hair is coming out? I am definitely shedding way more than normal. It's not clumps (at least not yet), and I think it is a not uncommon side effect, but am wondering if anyone else has experienced this or has comments. Thanks.
Read more : post-surgery hair loss? | Views : 1258 | Replies : 6

in simple terms...?

hi everyone,

I just came on over from the HiCy board....I see there's a lot of action here - and I want to know more about it.

Can anyone (duh! I know a lot of you can) please explain this to me in plain English? I have the articles and links - will check them out - but am hoping someone can help me out. I want to tell others about it.

I know I ...
Read more : in simple terms...? | Views : 1340 | Replies : 4

High Hopes on Pacific Coast

Hi everyone...
I just got off the phone with Dr. Dake. He asked me a few questions about my medical history, and gave me a high-level overview of the steps to come next. He said he'll be out of town for the next few days and asked me to contact Alex to work on selecting a date for the procedure.

I feel like I just won the lottery! ...
Read more : High Hopes on Pacific Coast | Views : 17050 | Replies : 94

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 220072 • Total topics 22753 • Total members 14361

Contact us | Terms of Service