It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:59 am

News News of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Site map of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) » Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

CCSVI - removed from a website...

Here's an example of why This Is Ms is such a special place. Someone trying to post about looking into CCSVI and being tested in Albany has their links removed from the post:

Read the abstract (copied below) and full study (link below) published
in the prestigious Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry
(JNNP):

*Copy and Paste of copyrighted material, from other Website, removed by hb-mod, moderator *

Then visit the * link to commercial ...
Read more : CCSVI - removed from a website... | Views : 1841 | Replies : 10

Phone Consult is done

:)
Read more : Phone Consult is done | Views : 1550 | Replies : 8

NIH

Hey everyone.

For the past year, I've been part of an MS screening protocol at NIH--I go a couple of times a year for MRIs, exams and to pester the very nice neuro there with my questions. This time I came armed with Zamboni et al. I was worried she would shut me right down--but in fact, she was familiar with the study and said they are watching it with interest and had even gone ...
Read more : NIH | Views : 3593 | Replies : 32

Hi everyone.

:)
Read more : Hi everyone. | Views : 4727 | Replies : 38

Prayers for D and some thoughts...

Jeff just spoke to our neighbor and dear friend. Our mutual friend/mom of our son's friend is having her surgery today. D was "out of wait" (as so beautifully expressed by Marie.) At 40, she was wheelchair bound and raising her son on her own. She went up to Stanford with her sister and had multiple blockages. We'll get the story later, but for those who pray, please keep D in your thoughts today.

Do ...
Read more : Prayers for D and some thoughts... | Views : 3716 | Replies : 23

More free info on Zamboni's Presentation at Charing Cross

I found the following while trying to find what information was actually in the charing cross videos and books.
vn_charing_cross_2009-lowres.pdf

on page 10

Multiple sclerosis and the cerebral venous system
At the Charing Cross Symposium on Monday 6 April, Paolo Zamboni (pictured), University of Ferrara, Italy, will present the rationale behind and promising preliminary results of an endovascular technique for the treatmentof multiple sclerosis. According to Zamboni, a topographic correspondence between multiple sclerosis plaques and ...
Read more : More free info on Zamboni's Presentation at Charing Cross | Views : 1925 | Replies : 12

I just called......

I spoke to Angela, she said Alexandra was gone for the day, so I am to call back tomorrow at 9am there/11am here.

She was very nice. So until tomorrow...

Cat
Read more : I just called...... | Views : 2685 | Replies : 18

Ladystewart-------Finally

Well---I go to Stanford 8/4..Can't wait. I cannot type(slow), talk. walk. Relaping progressive 7 years and counting......I will keep all abreast when I FINALLY go. Praying for something!!!
Read more : Ladystewart-------Finally | Views : 1860 | Replies : 11

Read more : ..... | Views : 3681 | Replies : 33

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 220298 • Total topics 22801 • Total members 14388

Contact us | Terms of Service