It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:05 am

News News of Copaxone

Site map of Copaxone » Forum : Copaxone

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Copaxone

Teva/Proneuron lawsuit question

I am not on Copaxone but some newly diagnosed members of my local group are starting it. I was forwarded the following link which I'm sure most of you have seen but it is dated a year ago and I'm wondering if anyone has current info regarding it. The apparent crux of the article is Tevas prescribed dosage and the argument by Proneuron that smaller doses are sufficient. Any takers?
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/847850.html ...
Read more : Teva/Proneuron lawsuit question | Views : 2108 | Replies : 1

Thinking of trying something else, could use some ideas

I've been on Copaxone now for a year and a half. I have had an overall good experience with the drug as I have only had one mild exacerbation which I'm 98% certain was due to a questionable over the counter drug that others have had strange experiences with.

My only reason for wanting to find something else is that I've been having eczema for several months and trial and error has deduced it down ...
Read more : Thinking of trying something else, could use some ideas | Views : 1789 | Replies : 1

Strange reaction - from the Copax?

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. About a 1 1/2 weeks ago (Wednesday night) I did my Copaxone injection manually in my left hip. The site was sore, but by the next day, it was fine. Thursday and Friday I didn't feel anything there. But starting Saturday afternoon, my hip go very tender and I noticed some swelling in my left groin, which was tender also. I went to my primary care ...
Read more : Strange reaction - from the Copax? | Views : 3334 | Replies : 10

Pain after shot

I'm wondering if anyone experiences pain after a Copaxone shot. Not the normal bee-sting type feeling. Occasionally, after I give myself a shot, I get a sharp pain, which will become a dull ache, and it usually lasts at least a day. I got it again last night after injecting into my abdomen. It was pretty painful, and is still tender this morning. I don't think it was because I hit a nerve or muscle, ...
Read more : Pain after shot | Views : 2170 | Replies : 3

Off meds.. Your thoughts please...

I was doing so so on Copaxone...so I thought but then it started again...shots being too awful..side affects..I could not move, stiff and in pain...could not do anything but barely do my job and sleep...I lost my quality of life..could not go anywhere..not even church...getting up to go to work was a HUGE ordeal for me let alone anything else...and I stayed in pain. I called my pharmacy and said no more meds please. Stop ...
Read more : Off meds.. Your thoughts please... | Views : 2025 | Replies : 4

Stopped copaxone

Since I started copaxone I have been battling my weight. Gaining despite dieting etc. Plus I got pregnant whilst on copaxone but ost the baby last month - I don't know if the 2 are linked. Ultimately though i made the decision to come off copaxone and my neuro says he's ok with it. We're going to try and start a family now, something we had put on hold.

I'll see how life without copaxone ...
Read more : Stopped copaxone | Views : 2297 | Replies : 2

***Update*****

I came to the board not long ago. I was in the dumps. Going crazy about this monster called MS and just all over the place.

I found a wonderful group of caring and honest people. You girls and guys.

You have no idea how many of you helped me. More than you know...sp thank you with all my heart for that.

My Update:

Still on Copaxone- Shots still hurt and leave big welts and ...
Read more : ***Update***** | Views : 1599 | Replies : 1

Lymphocytes number low in CBC

Wondering if any other Copaxone users have noticed this in their blood testing....

Interesting results from my husband's latest blood draw. His lymphocyte (T-cells, B-cells and natural killer cells) number was just out of range, low at 19%. One of Copaxone's methods of action is to bind to lymphs and keep their proliferation low. Looks like Copaxone is working! Also lowish (at 2%) were his monocytes, the guys that inform the lymphocytes and sent them ...
Read more : Lymphocytes number low in CBC | Views : 4714 | Replies : 6

I Feel Stupid!!!

I consider myself to be fairly bright, did ok on the SATS, did well in college and so on...

When Brian was diagnosed with MS this year I became the "researcher". I've looked into everything. Investigated all the treatment options, looked into new diets, asked for help in determining good vitamins and other supplements, but I just can't wrap my mind around the treatment studies. I get lost with the numbers and confusing statistics.

I ...
Read more : I Feel Stupid!!! | Views : 2217 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 235172 • Total topics 25382 • Total members 16588

Contact us | Terms of Service