It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:40 am

News News of Copaxone

Site map of Copaxone » Forum : Copaxone

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Copaxone

Trying to conceive and Copaxone

Hi
I know you're supposed to give up Copaxone before trying for a baby. I have read all the literature I can and there is no data that I found that links Copaxone to birth defects.

It sounds a bit clinical but I have to weigh up risks here. I have very active MS, but it has been very quiet on Copaxone. I gave up Copaxone for a week a few months ago as I ...
Read more : Trying to conceive and Copaxone | Views : 11818 | Replies : 11

Does Copaxone make us more sensitive to cold?

Hi, I´m new here and have a question for you guys. I take Copaxone for 2 years and since then the winter seasons are dificult to pass on ok, because I feel a lot of cold that makes me walk slowly and slowly everyday (towards my couch!)... and when the warmer days are back, everything gets back to normal. And before Copaxone and the diagnosis of a demyelinating disease, all I had was blurred vision, ...
Read more : Does Copaxone make us more sensitive to cold? | Views : 2075 | Replies : 2

Copaxone

Big increase in Copaxone sales reported. Deja vu, as all the other CRAB manufacturers are reporting increased sales. No wonder these companies seem reluctant to come up with better treatments.

http://c.moreover.com/click/here.pl?j599204181&w=464753
Read more : Copaxone | Views : 2256 | Replies : 0

Better than Betaseron and 75% reduction

Teva drug reduces MS relapses by 75 pct in study

By Bill Berkrot Mon Jun 19, 2:11 PM ET

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's multiple sclerosis (MS) drug Copaxone reduced relapses by 75 percent in both new patients and those who had not done well on the older Schering AG medicine Betaseron, according to a large study.

The open label 805-patient study did not compare the two drugs but tested Copaxone in ...
Read more : Better than Betaseron and 75% reduction | Views : 2059 | Replies : 1

Higher dose Copaxone

Read more : Higher dose Copaxone | Views : 2458 | Replies : 3

Better than Avonex

Don't you just love these head to head battles. Might it have something to do with Tysabri coming back onto the market? The CRABs on average reduce relapses by 30%. It's amazing how these other trials can show such dramatic improvements in efficacy. I've got to the stage where I don't believe a word of this sort of research

Teva says its MS drug works after Biogen drug fails

Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. said ...
Read more : Better than Avonex | Views : 2522 | Replies : 3

10-Year Data 92% Still Walking Unaided

Long-Term Copaxone(R) Study Showed 92% of Multiple Sclerosis Patients Were Still Walking Unaided After a Mean of 10 Years on Treatment

10-Year Data from the Longest Continuous Prospective Study of Any MS Drug

KANSAS CITY, Mo., May 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Data from a 10-year
long-term study showed that 92 percent of relapsing-remitting multiple
sclerosis (RRMS) patients in the study who remained on COPAXONE(R)
(glatiramer acetate injection) were still walking without assistance
despite an average disease ...
Read more : 10-Year Data 92% Still Walking Unaided | Views : 3978 | Replies : 12

Copaxone Site Pain

My wife has recently begun Copaxone. I am her caregiver, and give the injections. She is rebelling at receiving these, because of the bee-sting pain she feels afterwards. The RN who coached me recommended heat before and cold after. I have been told that my atitude is gentle, but am at my wit's end. Any comments are welcome...
Read more : Copaxone Site Pain | Views : 3286 | Replies : 6

Experiences with Copaxone

This is a call for our members who currently are, or previously have taken, Copaxone for the treatment of MS to please share your experiences with the therapy at a new project that has sprung out of our work at This is MS, aptly titled "the Experience Project"

Born out of our experiences (no pun intended) here at This is MS, where a wonderful community has formed based (originally) on shared and common experience, the ...
Read more : Experiences with Copaxone | Views : 34606 | Replies : 58

Inability to lose weight....and Copaxone

Hi everyone!

Im curious if anyone else has this problem...prior to using Copaxone I was on Avonex and had no problem losing weight. After I had my baby I immediatley went on Copaxone and ever since have been unable to lose more than 10 lbs.....I work out 3X a week...and even hired a personal trainer two months ago...sticking to a strict workout schedule and diet he provides...I STILL cant lose weight. My body fat percentage ...
Read more : Inability to lose weight....and Copaxone | Views : 3130 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221677 • Total topics 23014 • Total members 14537

Contact us | Terms of Service