It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:57 am

News News of Copaxone

Site map of Copaxone » Forum : Copaxone

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Copaxone

Copaxone and steroids

I recently found out that I am not having the best results from copaxone. I am allergic to the interferons and can not take them. My neuro suggest a course of solumedrol every four months in conjunction to copaxone. Has anyone tried this? If so, how were the results?
Read more : Copaxone and steroids | Views : 5038 | Replies : 6

Copaxone injection site reactions related to body weight?

My question is whether having a low body weight increases adverse side effects with Copaxone, and maybe the other RABs.

Back in January 2005, I finally got my Copaxone and gave it a try - unfortunately I lasted only five days with it. Injecting it made my blood pressure drop, so I would have to inject and then lay down for at least a half hour, sometimes longer, or I would faint. The injections into ...
Read more : Copaxone injection site reactions related to body weight? | Views : 4688 | Replies : 5

Copaxone and muscle stiffness

Anyone else having muscle and joint pain while on Copaxone?
Read more : Copaxone and muscle stiffness | Views : 2434 | Replies : 2

Novel Approach with COPAXONE Showed Dramatic Improvements

Got the following off a search on Yahoo. Interesting news for Copaxone users with aggressive MS....

Novel Approach with COPAXONE Showed Dramatic Improvements in Aggressive, Active, Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis

Thursday April 14, 3:00 pm ET
Unique Mechanism of Action of COPAXONE(R) May Explain Synergistic Effects Seen When Using Combination Therapy in Treating Aggressive Forms of RRMS

KANSAS CITY, Mo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 14, 2005-- Results from an independent retrospective evaluation of a novel treatment protocol with COPAXONE® ...
Read more : Novel Approach with COPAXONE Showed Dramatic Improvements | Views : 2878 | Replies : 3

fatigue

no fatigue from copaxone. I would look at hte other meds you are on.
Read more : fatigue | Views : 1733 | Replies : 0

Copaxone and Fatigue?

I have been trying to adjust to the MS meds since my DX late 2003. Tried Avonex for about 6 months and was really sick for mostly the whole time. Went on Copaxone and felt like I was doing alot better but have been really tired (Been on Copaxone for about 4-6months). I went off for about 2 weeks last month and I started feeling alot better. Of course my neuro increased my zoloft and ...
Read more : Copaxone and Fatigue? | Views : 12983 | Replies : 16

copoxone and pregnancy

Does anyone have any experience or insight regarding taking copoxone throughout pregnancy? Any information or insight would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Christy
Read more : copoxone and pregnancy | Views : 2305 | Replies : 0

Is bloodwork needed?

When I was on Avonex I had to have blood tests every 6 months...however with the Copaxone my neuro hasnt sent me for any testing of any type. Is there any type of test that I should be getting while on this medication?
Thanks
Read more : Is bloodwork needed? | Views : 2593 | Replies : 4

Copaxone and Cancer Link?

I'm surprised no one else has posted on this. According to a January 19, 2005 article on Globes Online (an Israeli business publication), an article linking Copaxone with an increased risk of breast cancer may be published soon in the medical journal Breast Cancer Research and Treatment.

The full article, which deals with the impact on Teva's share price (rather than on patients taking the stuff) can be found at:

http://www.globes.co.il/serveen/globes/ ...
Read more : Copaxone and Cancer Link? | Views : 3365 | Replies : 4

Copaxone effectiveness? (or lack of?)

I've been reading mixed reports on the web about copaxone and it's effectiveness.

http://www.msworld.org/Resource_Center/ ... edcop.html
^^^^
Seems the most promising data I can find, which is consistent to what I read. The longer one takes copaxone, the better it will work. This seems to be ideal in my situation as I'm young and was picked up in MS's early stages. I dont feel I need to go on ...
Read more : Copaxone effectiveness? (or lack of?) | Views : 5920 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221815 • Total topics 23035 • Total members 14554

Contact us | Terms of Service