It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 am

News News of General Discussion

Site map of General Discussion » Forum : General Discussion

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

What is happening??

Hello all!I haven't been here for some times because of some personal health problem..I need your help... Can someone explain what the hell is happening? A friend recommended me a medication and told me that it is a good medication.Well, I am used to buying all my medicines on an online Canadian pharmacy but I don’t know why each time I click on the submit button I get a controlled substance list appearing in front ...
Read more : What is happening?? | Views : 2461 | Replies : 5

Lyrica?

My girlfriend was just prescribed Lyrica for her nerve pain and she calls it a "miracle drug". Just wondering if anyone else has had experience with this medication.
Read more : Lyrica? | Views : 1469 | Replies : 4

POLL Sick with cold when you had your first attack?

Just curious.... Were you sick with a cold when you had your first attack?
Read more : POLL Sick with cold when you had your first attack? | Views : 2120 | Replies : 14

International Review of Neurobiology

Looks like a very interesting issue of this journal if anybody has access. The link below shows abstracts for all the articles.

International Review of Neurobiology
Read more : International Review of Neurobiology | Views : 958 | Replies : 0

Adopting with MS

I haven't been on this site for a while. Hello everyone! :)

I have a question. I may have posted on here that I've had miscarriages. I've had 5 to be exact and am now pursuing in-vitro fertilization (IVF). I haven't gotten any results back yet, and I won't for about 2 weeks on whether or not I'm pregnant. I so hope I am. But, I have ...
Read more : Adopting with MS | Views : 3734 | Replies : 7

FDA Requests Boxed Warning for Contrast Agents

This article is relevant to all of us. It's something to read before your next MRI done with a gadolinium-based contrast agent.

http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2007/NEW01638.html
Read more : FDA Requests Boxed Warning for Contrast Agents | Views : 1236 | Replies : 1

Histamine 2

Good article I just found. I am sure none of you will be surprised.... But still, a good article.

Brock

http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2007/5/emw528759.htm
Read more : Histamine 2 | Views : 1220 | Replies : 3

Copaxone Side Effect-Has this happened to you?

I was taking Copaxone for 5 years, and had the side effect I guess they call flushness, chest pain, palpitations, difficulty breathing. Doesn't sound very severe, until you are experiencing it. The first time it happened my husband called 911 I turned red my lips turned purple I grabbed my chest and collapsed on the bed I couldn't speak it was over in about 6 minutes that was the first time in 2005, then ...
Read more : Copaxone Side Effect-Has this happened to you? | Views : 1123 | Replies : 0

immune system research

I know, I know, maybe MS isn't autoimmune, but one way or another, some of our t-cells are up to no good...

Natural immune-control system may hold clue to treatment of autoimmune disease and tissue rejection, study finds

The immune system's ability to police itself may offer a new method of arresting the cells responsible for autoimmune diseases such as multiple sclerosis and for the rejection of transplanted organs and tissues, scientists at Dana-Farber Cancer ...
Read more : immune system research | Views : 943 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 226303 • Total topics 23804 • Total members 15106

Contact us | Terms of Service