It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:23 pm

News News of General Discussion

Site map of General Discussion » Forum : General Discussion

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Naked clowns

I hate nothing more than clowns. But naked clowns raising money for MS is too much. I image that people like Lyon will buy this sort of thing. GWA is the August clown and, I must say, for a woman in her late 50s she looks pretty good. Harry Z is the March clown, but I skipped this page. The best comes at the end - Jimmylegs is the December clown (proving that Pamela Anderson ...
Read more : Naked clowns | Views : 3608 | Replies : 29

I can't stop yawning

Over the past week it's been getting worse, I just can't stop yawning. I yawn every minute or so no matter how tired or pumped up I am. I've been doing the magnesium thing but it's just not helping and it's driving me crazy!
Read more : I can't stop yawning | Views : 25725 | Replies : 5

Bone density drug causes jaw bone cancer

This is old news to me, but it is another study that merits attention since some doctors do not take this into account when prescribing Fosamax and other bone thinning drugs.

Many of us will develop osteoporosis as a result of taking too many steroids for MS symptoms.

gwa

Is 'Bone Death' Of The Jaw The Next Health Epidemic Facing Seniors?
25 Sep 2008

Despite little publicity surrounding the ailment, seniors may be facing an ...
Read more : Bone density drug causes jaw bone cancer | Views : 1810 | Replies : 3

MRI'S

Iam sure this topic has been covered many times but I"am courious how offen a nuero will order an MRI for a patient. It has been 3 years for my wife seems like a long time to me. Thanks for any help
Read more : MRI'S | Views : 3192 | Replies : 18

Why no Rituxan board?

Just wondering why there is no separate board for Rituxan in the treatment forums?

I just finished my second Rituxan infusion this past Friday, and I'd love to be able to compare notes with other patients receiving this treatment. It's being used more and more frequently off label, and would seem to warrant its own subgroup.

FYI, I'm PPMS, and have failed a myriad of other treatments. I had my first infusion of Rituxan on ...
Read more : Why no Rituxan board? | Views : 3553 | Replies : 24

Enzymes in progressive MS

Mayo Clinic Identifies Potential New Therapeutic Target for Progressive Multiple SclerosisTuesday, September 23, 2008

VIDEO ALERT: Additional audio and video resources, including excerpts from an interview with Dr. Scarisbrick describing the research, are available on the Mayo Clinic News Blog at: http://newsblog.mayoclinic.org/2008/09/ ... ic-target/.

A new Mayo Clinic study has found that two particular enzymes were elevated in patients with progressive multiple sclerosis (MS). The levels of these enzymes ...
Read more : Enzymes in progressive MS | Views : 1674 | Replies : 3

Someone fluent in french

According to a discussion on AcceleratedCure.org this video should contain interesting information regarding remylination or regeneration in MS.
It would be nice if someone could be so kind to give a short abstract about its contet.

http://www.tsr.ch/tsr/index.html?siteSe ... id=9654363

Thanks
--Frank
Read more : Someone fluent in french | Views : 1792 | Replies : 4

Ladies only

Have any of you ladies (with MS) experienced abnormal pap smears? I'm just curious if there might be any corrolation beween my repeated abnormals and MS? It seems like the list of symptoms just grow and grow, to where ANYTHING could be a result of the MONSTER DISEASE!!
Read more : Ladies only | Views : 2452 | Replies : 6

Waiting for diagnosis

Hi,

I am a 32 year old white male and I am currently undergoing several neuological tests. My symptoms include: headaches, extremely week legs in the AM, numbness in legs, lack of coordination, dizzy spells, pain in hips, back and side, extreme fatigue, and spells of confusion and inability to properly form sentences. I am awaiting results from blood work and an MRI/MRA. My father was diagnosed when he was younger than me, his first ...
Read more : Waiting for diagnosis | Views : 2078 | Replies : 5

What about MS hostpital in China....

Hello, again I have question.... :?

Here I found some informations about MS hospital in China....
Now I am wondering, if someone was there or wish to go there; how succsessful are they with treatemens.....I read about some of the patients, but better will be, if I can come in contact with those peoples....
About a month I correspond on emails with them, they said that they ...
Read more : What about MS hostpital in China.... | Views : 1585 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 240838 • Total topics 26336 • Total members 17542

Contact us | Terms of Service