It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:52 am

News News of General Discussion

Site map of General Discussion » Forum : General Discussion

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Pre-relapse signs....put our heads together?

Hi
I'm just wondering if we could all put our heads together to discuss the pre-relapse period....
I've noticed that I have a short phase, just before a relapse, when signs and symptoms happen. I am curious to know if others have a set pattern of these too? Perhaps we might come up with some ideas or suggestions.

I tend to get these things before a relapse (up to 4 wks before):

Increased bruising (typically ...
Read more : Pre-relapse signs....put our heads together? | Views : 4053 | Replies : 16

Server Disruption (and we're back!)

Sorry for the down time this week, folks. As a preventative measure, our site was moved from an older server to a newer one. The newer one wasn't playing well, and it took about 24 hours for us to get everything back in order.

We're back now, as you can tell. If you see any further issues, please let us know!

Much love,
-the This is MS Admins
Read more : Server Disruption (and we're back!) | Views : 1462 | Replies : 2

I am home!!

I finally got home Saturday night after 3 weeks away for training with the new job assignment. i am so glad to be home. I did not get to check the forum but a couple of times. I missed you guys so much.

My husband came to Raleigh and stayed with me for a week in the middle of my training and that helps the time go by much faster. My baby kitty Amber doubled ...
Read more : I am home!! | Views : 1606 | Replies : 3

Has anyone heard of or used H.P. Acthar Gel

I'm told it's an injectible steroid used to control exaserbation. Ken
Read more : Has anyone heard of or used H.P. Acthar Gel | Views : 1593 | Replies : 0

Growth Hormone

You might find it a strange question that I’m about to ask but it sounds logical to me:

Does anybody here have experience with the Human Growth Hormone, HGH?

I am considering starting myself, and I did some research but I found until now only (positive) experiences of bodybuilders.. On their website you can also read that people with AIDS get HGH too (doses defer), for the treatment of their muscle degeneration.

If HGH helps ...
Read more : Growth Hormone | Views : 5924 | Replies : 15

Anyone here not taking any MS Meds?

Is there anyone here recently diagnosed like within 1-3 years that has never taken MS meds or did and stopped? If so, please send me a PM.

Thanks So Much
Read more : Anyone here not taking any MS Meds? | Views : 9313 | Replies : 61

4-AP reaction question

Love it to death! What a drug for spasticity!! Barely a need for Baclofen.

However - ALL ABOARD, THE SHIP IS LEAVING!!

I swear to God I am back in Fl on a little house boat type thing going deep sea fishing. I can walk and all but wowser.

Now my balance is better, so the minute it was worse I knew what it was. Has anyone else had this happen, and is it something ...
Read more : 4-AP reaction question | Views : 1560 | Replies : 1

Is MS spine related?

I've been researching. My neck cracks uncontrollably...since I was diagnosed in 07. Neuros told me it was normal, which it CLEARLY is not. So I researched and found this website. "www.ms-cure.com"
of course thats my new thing now. Chiro took xrays and it showed severe c1 and c2 misalignment to the right and loss of neck curve. All my symtoms are on the right side of my body. I've been going for a month now ...
Read more : Is MS spine related? | Views : 2945 | Replies : 8

Osteopenia

I went in for my bi-annual bone density test aka bone scan. Even though for the past 2.5 years I have taken a calcium supplement with vitamin D plus two additional vitamin D tablets (2000 iu's each), plus a multi-vitamin containing both every day I still had an additional 4.5% bone loss since the last scan.

The doctor indicated that my body may not be able to absorb these substances properly. She said a blood ...
Read more : Osteopenia | Views : 2234 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 243341 • Total topics 26747 • Total members 17863

Contact us | Terms of Service