It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:56 am

News News of General Discussion

Site map of General Discussion » Forum : General Discussion

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Myeline Repair Foundation

Yea! Scott Johnson and his team continue to move forward. Projected licensing of target drug for myelin repair in 2009.
Read more : Myeline Repair Foundation | Views : 2187 | Replies : 5

Hey Gang....

Because I wanted to chill out, and give the boards some space from my ramblings (SO sorry about the whole pork thing :oops: )

I am now writing my l-o-n-g, involved, sometimes off topic musings down in a journal. If anyone is so inclined, hop on over to the journals and check it out-

This way I'll free up space ...
Read more : Hey Gang.... | Views : 1884 | Replies : 3

The pork thing

Okay, so I can believe that meat workers handling pig brains may catch some disease....

But as for pork causing MS. This is the most ridiculous pile of garbage I've ever heard.

What is on the top of the list for an American cook out??? Hot dogs! Now tell me with a straight face that this causes MS.

If this were true, then EVERYONE would have it.
Read more : The pork thing | Views : 2226 | Replies : 8

Where I am - still so confused!

It still seems like you guys are talking a foreign language, but I think I am getting there!

I still haven't had a definite dx - just lots of murmurings of MS from docs. I saw the neuro on 8th Jan and had MRi on 16th (bloody fast for NHS) and I now have to wait until 6th March for results! Although I have not been given a dx, the neuro I saw on 8th ...
Read more : Where I am - still so confused! | Views : 1954 | Replies : 5

To Loobie

Hey how are you doing on the Acetyl-Glucosamine? Send me a messege.

I recently added triple strength Glocusamine Chondroitin and Acetyl-Carnitine. I don't always take them together.

I've got an instinct about when and how much to take these things and it varies. I seem to be doing somewhat better with the alternating combo.
Read more : To Loobie | Views : 1363 | Replies : 0

I was just wondering what is happening when one day out of the blue you just feel better. You can notice that you can lift your feet a little of the rug you can pull your knees up in bed you can stand a little longer your head feels clearer you just feel more human. This is with no drugs and no difference in the daily routine. This feeling then passes and it’s back to ...
Read more : Question? | Views : 3485 | Replies : 17

Pregnant while taking MS meds????

:?: There is very little to no info on women that have become pregnant while taking MS meds (at least that I can find). I'm wondering if there is anyone that has and what if any problems did you have.

I was on Avonex for 7 weeks after becoming pregnant and though the baby appears to be healthy I'd like to prepare myself for the worst.

Any ...
Read more : Pregnant while taking MS meds???? | Views : 1655 | Replies : 1

researchers don't want to share!

This is the reason why the work at Accelerated Cure Project is so important! It is so annoying that researchers don't share their results! Although this article is about cancer the same applies to other diseases, including MS

January 22, 2008
Cancer Data? Sorry, Can’t Have It

Not long ago, I asked a respected cancer researcher if he could send me raw data from a trial he had recently published. He ...
Read more : researchers don't want to share! | Views : 4680 | Replies : 22

MS Brain Bank

Researchers believe the MS Brain Bank, a new facility based at the University of Sydney for the collection of brain tissue, could significantly advance our understanding of Multiple Sclerosis (MS).

It has its own web site, but I couldn't find it.
Read more : MS Brain Bank | Views : 1695 | Replies : 4

Difficult decisions

I've been on Rebif for 11 months now and I am done. I just can't do it anymore as the side effects are just too bad. I am missing a tonne of work, and I am beyond stressed about that on top of the constant sickness. I cry some mornings because I don't want to get out of bed. :(

I have my yearly appointment with my ...
Read more : Difficult decisions | Views : 4958 | Replies : 26

Login  •  Register

Total posts 234650 • Total topics 25267 • Total members 16465

Contact us | Terms of Service