It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:10 am

News News of General Discussion

Site map of General Discussion » Forum : General Discussion

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Hi all,

I know there have been posts about colds preceding an attack. While I haven't had that happen at this point, what I have found is that colds hit me much harder then they used to. Has anyone else noticed this?

Read more : Colds? | Views : 1055 | Replies : 1

Herniated discs causing my walking problems

It has been a while since I logged on. I recently asked a friend of mine who is a radiologist if he can do an MRI of my spine. My back pain was too much to handle. He did one and found that I have three herniated discs and one is a thoracic herniated disc.

My neurologists were quite surprised. I have been doing brain MRIs for the longest time and no spine MRIs. ...
Read more : Herniated discs causing my walking problems | Views : 3451 | Replies : 5

rapeseed oil-canola oil revisited

I used to have a good memory--no longer--MS?

It seems to me I recall some discussion about rapeseed vs. canola oil--can't remember where or who.

Anyway, I came across the following in my current reading (Fats that Heal, Fats that Kill by Udo Erasmus, page 116):
From 1956 to 1974, oils made from rape seed containing up to 40% erucic acid were marketed for human consumption in Canada. In response to government concerns about the ...
Read more : rapeseed oil-canola oil revisited | Views : 1084 | Replies : 2

Consortium of MS Centers Mtg--Abstracts

Hi all

I haven't read any of them yet but links on this page will lead you to some of the presentation/poster abstracts from the Consortium of MS Centers Annual Meeting that is "in progress".

Happy reading. :)

Read more : Consortium of MS Centers Mtg--Abstracts | Views : 1179 | Replies : 1

Internet Database of MS-Patients

I found this place very useful to share Data about MS-Patients life and have ones own MS diary.
Maybe some would like to consider joining this great project, too.

Read more : Internet Database of MS-Patients | Views : 1443 | Replies : 1

What is happening??

Hello all!I haven't been here for some times because of some personal health problem..I need your help... Can someone explain what the hell is happening? A friend recommended me a medication and told me that it is a good medication.Well, I am used to buying all my medicines on an online Canadian pharmacy but I don’t know why each time I click on the submit button I get a controlled substance list appearing in front ...
Read more : What is happening?? | Views : 2481 | Replies : 5

My girlfriend was just prescribed Lyrica for her nerve pain and she calls it a "miracle drug". Just wondering if anyone else has had experience with this medication.
Read more : Lyrica? | Views : 1488 | Replies : 4

POLL Sick with cold when you had your first attack?

Just curious.... Were you sick with a cold when you had your first attack?
Read more : POLL Sick with cold when you had your first attack? | Views : 2158 | Replies : 14

International Review of Neurobiology

Looks like a very interesting issue of this journal if anybody has access. The link below shows abstracts for all the articles.

International Review of Neurobiology
Read more : International Review of Neurobiology | Views : 981 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Total posts 228611 • Total topics 24187 • Total members 15479

Contact us | Terms of Service