It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:03 am

News News of General Discussion

Site map of General Discussion » Forum : General Discussion

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Experiences with pioglitazone ?

http://www.jneuroinflammation.com/content/1/1/3

Effect of pioglitazone treatment in a patient with secondary multiple sclerosis

This article tells the story of a person with very progressive MS who became stable (and even better) after taking Pioglitazone.

Questions :
- Are there diabetic MS patients who for the diabetic had to take pioglitazone and felt improvements on the MS as well ?
- Other MS patients already on PIO ? What is the ...
Read more : Experiences with pioglitazone ? | Views : 1271 | Replies : 3

Iron compunds and ms

Dear all,

The role of iron in cns degenerative diseases has been discussed before on this site. The attached BBC article should be of interest.

Bromley

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4184417.stm
Read more : Iron compunds and ms | Views : 1227 | Replies : 2

Moving from Italy to Canada to work...

Hi everybody!
I´m new here and I hope some of you can help me.
I have a question: I would like to move to canada for working reasons (I´m from Italy). And, of course, the problem is how to get Rebif over there without spending all my money. So the question is if anybody knows somebody that moved from Europe to America and how they could deal with burocratical stuff and money. I´ve already asked ...
Read more : Moving from Italy to Canada to work... | Views : 1282 | Replies : 2

LDN Survey Form

Many thanks to all you folk who have taken the time to fill out the form.....The LDN Trust appreciates all your input. They only need 10 more to reach 200, so if you haven`t already completed the form, please, please do it now. www.ldnresearchtrust.org

Lorna
Read more : LDN Survey Form | Views : 1152 | Replies : 0

Lesion Load

What have your MRI's shown?

...could you please cut and past the poll and fill in the blanks?

Thanks,
Rev. Leonidas
Read more : Lesion Load | Views : 3053 | Replies : 14

MS Phone Study

I am not with this company, just thought that other MSer's might want to get in on this. A friend forwarded this to me. :)

-------
Schlesinger Associates is a national marketing research company. We are
contacting you because you have signed up with us in the past to share
your opinions on a variety of topics. We are inviting multiple
sclerosis patients to participate in a ...
Read more : MS Phone Study | Views : 1250 | Replies : 0

Suggestions for the NMSS

I thought I'd go ahead and start a thread to elicit suggestions to the NMSS. Now is our chance. The NMSS has just appointed a new CEO, and they are about to announce their new VP of Research.

If we want to affect changes, the best time is when influential people have just been appointed to their positions and they are eager to MAKE changes!

So, post your suggestions, and believe me, I will make ...
Read more : Suggestions for the NMSS | Views : 4330 | Replies : 36

LDN Survey From

Hi all,

Many thanks to those who took the time and trouble to complete the form, it is very much appreciated.

The LDN Research Trust need 27 more to complete the first 200, so, once again, I am pleading to those who haven`t yet filled the form in to please do so, if not for yourself, do it for generations to come. My father, his cousin and myself all have MS and my concerns are ...
Read more : LDN Survey From | Views : 1088 | Replies : 0

Larry King Live

Did anyone watch Larry King Live (on CNN) last night (1/17)? He did a great segment on MS. His guests were Teri Garr, Alan Osmond, Meridith Vieira (from The View) and her husband with MS Richard Cohen and a Dr. Fred Lublin from Mt. Sinai MS Center. It was a great show that gave a lot of hope to those of us with MS. The doctor talks about how he is certain they will have ...
Read more : Larry King Live | Views : 2015 | Replies : 3

QUESTION ON WATER

HELLO ALL,

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW IF ADDING LEMON TO YOUR WATER MAKES IT MORE FATTENING, OR LESS AFFECTIVE , BY AFFECTIVE I MEAN BY CLEANSING YOU OUT.

THANK YOU
Read more : QUESTION ON WATER | Views : 1146 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 216597 • Total topics 22130 • Total members 13918