It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:58 pm

News News of General Discussion

Site map of General Discussion » Forum : General Discussion

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

LDN Survey From

Hi all,

Many thanks to those who took the time and trouble to complete the form, it is very much appreciated.

The LDN Research Trust need 27 more to complete the first 200, so, once again, I am pleading to those who haven`t yet filled the form in to please do so, if not for yourself, do it for generations to come. My father, his cousin and myself all have MS and my concerns are ...
Read more : LDN Survey From | Views : 1086 | Replies : 0

Larry King Live

Did anyone watch Larry King Live (on CNN) last night (1/17)? He did a great segment on MS. His guests were Teri Garr, Alan Osmond, Meridith Vieira (from The View) and her husband with MS Richard Cohen and a Dr. Fred Lublin from Mt. Sinai MS Center. It was a great show that gave a lot of hope to those of us with MS. The doctor talks about how he is certain they will have ...
Read more : Larry King Live | Views : 2014 | Replies : 3

QUESTION ON WATER

HELLO ALL,

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW IF ADDING LEMON TO YOUR WATER MAKES IT MORE FATTENING, OR LESS AFFECTIVE , BY AFFECTIVE I MEAN BY CLEANSING YOU OUT.

THANK YOU
Read more : QUESTION ON WATER | Views : 1145 | Replies : 2

Teri Garr on Larry King tonight

Teri Garr (actress with MS, spokesperson for NMSS) will be on the Larry King Show on CNN tonight, 9 est, talking about her MS. (Jan 17)
Read more : Teri Garr on Larry King tonight | Views : 7151 | Replies : 36

Cool MS Website

Check out this site at:
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/mu ... osispolls/

It has some cool info and polls to take.

Mulcher 8O
Read more : Cool MS Website | Views : 1376 | Replies : 0

bladder problems

I would like to hear from fellow ms'ers who have been referred to a urologists for treatment. I am supposed to see one but i am kinda scared. How do they treat loss of bladder control? I am nervous about any "procedure" that involves my bladder. I am currently taking Sanctura for incontince. Renee :D
Read more : bladder problems | Views : 2099 | Replies : 5

Heaviness in legs? I'm scared....

Hi -

I've just started experiencing heaviness and burning in both legs. I'm assuming it has to do with my MS. I was dx'd 5 years ago after some visual and hearing problems. To date I haven't had any spinal lesions on my MRI - perhaps that is changing :(

Does anyone else have this symptom and if so how to they manage it? I'm going away ...
Read more : Heaviness in legs? I'm scared.... | Views : 1532 | Replies : 2

Heaviness in legs? I'm scared....

Hi -

I've just started experiencing heaviness and burning in both legs. I'm assuming it has to do with my MS. I was dx'd 5 years ago after some visual and hearing problems. To date I haven't had any spinal lesions on my MRI - perhaps that is changing :(

Does anyone else have this symptom and if so how to they manage it? I'm going away ...
Read more : Heaviness in legs? I'm scared.... | Views : 1879 | Replies : 2

meds - going it alone

This is not an endorsement of any kind of self medication. But let's face it - it's there as an option. One could always order LDN or minocycline from overseas over the web.

Here's a poll...
Read more : meds - going it alone | Views : 1432 | Replies : 3

I Miss The News Updates

I check for news updates at least once a day on the main page of this site. It has been discouraging that so little news has been posted over the last several weeks. Maybe there is a lull in progress or hope for MS patients. Or, maybe the people who do the hard work of maintaining this fine site are bogged down with the holidays and things. I look forward to when we again start ...
Read more : I Miss The News Updates | Views : 1412 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 216428 • Total topics 22112 • Total members 13904