It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:17 pm

News News of General Discussion

Site map of General Discussion » Forum : General Discussion

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Lhermitte's sign

I am having a cervical MRI in a few weeks, but I do not think I have had the Lhermitte's sign. I do get odd sensations when bending my neck to the side, mostly trying to sleep at night, but never dropping my chin to my neck.

Can you have lesions in the cervical spine without have Lhermitte's or does the shock have to be present if there is a lesion?

Thanks for any info. ...
Read more : Lhermitte's sign | Views : 2341 | Replies : 2

Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month

Is there a Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month?

If there is, when is it? :?:

If there isn't, WHY NOT! :!:

I just did a search on the world wide web and discovered that March is Multiple Sclerosis Awareness month. Did anybody else know that? I was not AWARE of it.

Isn't the whole purpose of having a Multiple Sclerosis ...
Read more : Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month | Views : 1335 | Replies : 1

What's happening?

When I was diagnosed in the spring my neuro said three things at the outset:

- there's no cure
- it will get worse with time
- you've got it for life

How long will he be able to keep repeating this to new patients?

This website has been invaluable in providing me with up to date information on different theories / treatments relating to MS but I'm left wondering why a group of, I ...
Read more : What's happening? | Views : 1265 | Replies : 0

letter writing to the National MS Society

Given all the developments in the MS world over the last year, and the National MS Society's lack of attention to them, I felt compelled to shift my contributions sent to the National MS Society over to the Boston Cure Project and the Canadian MS Society. So when their most recent request for money came I responded with a letter about my decesion. I also thought I'd share this letter with you. I think it ...
Read more : letter writing to the National MS Society | Views : 2095 | Replies : 10

ODDDUCK WHATS UP?

how did your doctors visit go? any more news on what could be going on. hope you got something out of visit and didnt feel like was a waste of time.let me know, thinking of you
Read more : ODDDUCK WHATS UP? | Views : 1422 | Replies : 1

Length of time to DX

I have been reading all the posts and there is some wonderful information here. People have really done a lot of research and I have been able to expand mine with help from you guys, so thanks.

I started having steady symptoms back in Jan of 2003. Been to the round of Dr's and had tests. The motor evoked potentials came back abnormal and that's it. Yet I lost my vision for three days (blurry, ...
Read more : Length of time to DX | Views : 1792 | Replies : 4

anybody familiar with cryptovirus?

Century Pacific Financial Corp. Announces Position on Medical Breakthrough

September 22 - PRNewswire-FirstCall - ...Cryptic Afflictions, LLC has extensive U.S. and international patents pending and owns the intellectual property rights to a major and, heretofore, unrecognized human neuropathogen, an RNA virus designated-Cryptovirus. Substantial clinical and molecular evidence indicates that this virus is involved in the development of major neurological disorders including Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Idiopathic Epilepsy (IE); epilepsy of unknown cause.

This evidence includes ...
Read more : anybody familiar with cryptovirus? | Views : 1899 | Replies : 3

Tracking LDN

I'm sure this maybe has been brought up before.
Those of you that are using LDN. Are your doctors, whether a General Practitioner or Neurologist tracking you progress.
Read more : Tracking LDN | Views : 1502 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 218757 • Total topics 22546 • Total members 14192