It is currently Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:18 am
Gabapentin Side Effects:
- Dizziness, vertigo
- Fatigue and or tiredness
- Unsteadiness or incoordination
- Abnormal thinking, anxiety, hostility, confusion, amnesia,
- Depression, suicidal thoughts, mood changes
- Fluid accumulation in feet, edema of face or extremities
- Digestive distress, indigestion, loss of appetite, gas, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Dry mouth, dental problems, gingivitis
- Blurred vision, double vision, unusual eye movements (nystagmus)
- Withdrawal seizures (never stop gabapentin suddenly!)...
J Immunol. 2009 Jun 15;182(12):8005-14. doi: 10.4049/jimmunol.0803563.
Metformin attenuated the autoimmune disease of the central nervous system in animal models of multiple sclerosis.
Nath N, Khan M, Paintlia MK, Singh I, Hoda MN, Giri S
J Immunol. 2009 Sep 1;183(5):3551. Singh, Inderjit .
Experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE) is a T cell-mediated autoimmune disease of the CNS. Metformin is the most widely used drug ...
Total posts 234288 • Total topics 25194 • Total members 16412