It is currently Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:57 am
Gabapentin Side Effects:
- Dizziness, vertigo
- Fatigue and or tiredness
- Unsteadiness or incoordination
- Abnormal thinking, anxiety, hostility, confusion, amnesia,
- Depression, suicidal thoughts, mood changes
- Fluid accumulation in feet, edema of face or extremities
- Digestive distress, indigestion, loss of appetite, gas, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Dry mouth, dental problems, gingivitis
- Blurred vision, double vision, unusual eye movements (nystagmus)
- Withdrawal seizures (never stop gabapentin suddenly!)...
J Immunol. 2009 Jun 15;182(12):8005-14. doi: 10.4049/jimmunol.0803563.
Metformin attenuated the autoimmune disease of the central nervous system in animal models of multiple sclerosis.
Nath N, Khan M, Paintlia MK, Singh I, Hoda MN, Giri S
J Immunol. 2009 Sep 1;183(5):3551. Singh, Inderjit .
Experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE) is a T cell-mediated autoimmune disease of the CNS. Metformin is the most widely used drug ...
The results show that significant reduction in BMD occurs in both groups, however, oral corticosteroids produce significantly more reduction in BMD in the ...
Total posts 233469 • Total topics 25051 • Total members 16209