It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 4:58 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Introdution

Hi group members,
I am Bibek from India,had several diagnosis since 2003.First PPMS than Aquiductal stenosis in 2004 , Deymelinatory deises ? Progressive MS in 2003 and was only on deises modifying drug "IMURAN" it is only few months back i got steroids from the neuro who first dxd PPMS.
My symptols are:
1.Walking difficulty (Gait,sapsticity)
2.Balancs Problem ( Had vertigo twice ,long before MS diagnosos)
3.Bladder incontinence
4.Bowel Disfuction
5.Fatigue
6.Heat intolorance ( lot ...
Read more : Introdution | Views : 1094 | Replies : 2

New - MS Spectrum

Hello All,

I've been lurking for a while and decided that I'd like some company on this journey from folks who understand.

While I've had unexplained stuff for years, my first episode was a year and a half ago -- life hasn't been the same since. A couple of months ago my 3rd episode started (tight but gumby legs with difficulty walking, weakness, balance problems, buzzing/tingling/prickling in the legs/arms/torso, nerve pain in legs, slurring, hardcore ...
Read more : New - MS Spectrum | Views : 1435 | Replies : 6

And yet ANOTHER newbie. Well, it is, what it is...

My husband was just preliminarily diagnosed with MS.

I confess...I KNOW NOTHING about the condition. I'm almost embarrassed to admit that, but I suppose you never bother to learn about something until it becomes a part of your sphere...and then, you can't learn quickly enough!

My husband has had problems with numbness and tingling for years...but the doctors always assumed that was due to his spinal fusion, and a worsening condition.

Now, literally overnight, he ...
Read more : And yet ANOTHER newbie. Well, it is, what it is... | Views : 1565 | Replies : 5

ms dx criteria

I have MS symptoms but it includes lesions on my spinal cord that did not contrast. VEP and MS panel negative also. After a 5 year remission what ever I have is presenting symptoms again. I went to the neurologist yesterday and he said that MS has pretty much been ruled out because I dont have lesions on the brain. I have seen 4 different neurologists and 2 of them saw my MRI report and ...
Read more : ms dx criteria | Views : 1180 | Replies : 2

another new member... wifehasMS

Greetings all, thanks for all your time and efforts getting information posted here. It has helped me to help my wife alot already.
Read more : another new member... wifehasMS | Views : 1278 | Replies : 2

Yes, another New Member

Hello all!

I have been surfing these message boards over the past week or so since my RRMS diagnosis. I am a 47 year old female with two children (ages 6 and 9) and a very supportive husband. It appears from the MRI, historical symptoms and medical history, that I have had this for some time. I have no active lesions and I am starting to feel better and the bad symptoms are starting to ...
Read more : Yes, another New Member | Views : 1046 | Replies : 2

Introduction- Neewbie to This Is MS

Greetings Everyone!
Just wanted to get my feet wet on this site as it is new to me. I was dx with MS in Sept. of 2008, but had it three years before dx. We believe it's progressive. Next neurology visit and mri should confirm.
I am presently on Rebif, doing better than last year this time, but in alot of pain.
Question??? Neuro is talking about stopping Rebif and putting me on Imuran, Cellcept, ...
Read more : Introduction- Neewbie to This Is MS | Views : 1504 | Replies : 10

another newbie

hi all, i am new also. I was diagnosed 2 months ago after several testings, my biggest issues are with walking, my gait, just alot of weakness. I am 52, my brother also has MS, he is 2 years older than me and was diagnosed at age 50, we are both kind of on the older side to be diagnosed, but who knows how long its been going on , expecially with myself, I have ...
Read more : another newbie | Views : 1320 | Replies : 6

Hello from Califonia

Hi everyone,

My name is Sarah and I am a 26 year old mom of two, a 7 year old son and an almost 2 year old daughter. She's the cutie in the picture but don't be fooled by the sweet exterior, that girls got one HOT attitude. LOL!

I am married to a wonderful man who is a Pilot in the Army and we are currently stationed in CA. I work from home running ...
Read more : Hello from Califonia | Views : 1117 | Replies : 1

hi, all. newbie

hi all. i am new. this is a wonderful place. great job admins:) i'm 33 and have been ms'n it for about 6 years, since shortly after my daughters birth. i've been on all the interferons and copaxone with yucky effect. so i'm signed on to participate in the campath/rebiff trial starting on the 15th. hoping for the campath, b/c i hate rebiff with a passion. i'm married for almost 11 years, have a nine ...
Read more : hi, all. newbie | Views : 1223 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 238241 • Total topics 25917 • Total members 17176

Contact us | Terms of Service