It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:01 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Another Introduction.

Hi Everyone. My name is shannon. I'm 24 and I was diagnosed at the age of 21. I was in the USAF when i was diagnosed. my first symptom was both my feet went completely numb. I fell out of bed. So doing PT was out of the question. So the doctors would run test and find nothing wrong. A few months later I started up with migraines and loosing vision in my right eye ...
Read more : Another Introduction. | Views : 1450 | Replies : 6

Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be broken

I am happy I have found this forum. I am a 28'ish year old Man'boy and was diagnosed with this gift that keeps on giving in mid 2008. I have relapsed 4 times since then and am ever ready to the get to the next chapter in my world win tour of MS torture. The doctor was nice enough to confirm my inquiry that I have had MS since my early 20's. hip hip hoooray! ...
Read more : Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be broken | Views : 1643 | Replies : 9

New Guy

Hey everyone, The name is Erich, had my first attack at 18 years old. Misdiagnosed at first, had second attack a year or so later, decided at that time to start on Rebif. I've been on Rebif for a few years at least now, no attacks since I started taking it so I can't complain. Decided I should start expanding my knowledge on everything so I find myself here. Seems like a solid site with ...
Read more : New Guy | Views : 1185 | Replies : 2

introduction

:wink: Hi, I'm new at all this forums stuff. I was searching the web for info on MS and found this site. I was diagnosis with MS in Nov. 08' and started taking Avonex but this week had an allergic reaction and will no longer take Avonex. Once paperwork is completed I'll start on Copaxon. I am scared to DEATH. A shot everyday I hope I ...
Read more : introduction | Views : 1135 | Replies : 3

MS.... MAYBE?

I have had the worst two weeks of my life - PERIOD. I hurt my back roughly two weeks ago after I realized my lower body was getting fairly weak. I went to the gym and did a lot of exercises to strengthen it only to find I had lost a TON of muscle strength in a month. I had been in a car accident three months prior and blamed it on this.

Well my ...
Read more : MS.... MAYBE? | Views : 1364 | Replies : 3

Introdution

Hi group members,
I am Bibek from India,had several diagnosis since 2003.First PPMS than Aquiductal stenosis in 2004 , Deymelinatory deises ? Progressive MS in 2003 and was only on deises modifying drug "IMURAN" it is only few months back i got steroids from the neuro who first dxd PPMS.
My symptols are:
1.Walking difficulty (Gait,sapsticity)
2.Balancs Problem ( Had vertigo twice ,long before MS diagnosos)
3.Bladder incontinence
4.Bowel Disfuction
5.Fatigue
6.Heat intolorance ( lot ...
Read more : Introdution | Views : 1106 | Replies : 2

New - MS Spectrum

Hello All,

I've been lurking for a while and decided that I'd like some company on this journey from folks who understand.

While I've had unexplained stuff for years, my first episode was a year and a half ago -- life hasn't been the same since. A couple of months ago my 3rd episode started (tight but gumby legs with difficulty walking, weakness, balance problems, buzzing/tingling/prickling in the legs/arms/torso, nerve pain in legs, slurring, hardcore ...
Read more : New - MS Spectrum | Views : 1459 | Replies : 6

And yet ANOTHER newbie. Well, it is, what it is...

My husband was just preliminarily diagnosed with MS.

I confess...I KNOW NOTHING about the condition. I'm almost embarrassed to admit that, but I suppose you never bother to learn about something until it becomes a part of your sphere...and then, you can't learn quickly enough!

My husband has had problems with numbness and tingling for years...but the doctors always assumed that was due to his spinal fusion, and a worsening condition.

Now, literally overnight, he ...
Read more : And yet ANOTHER newbie. Well, it is, what it is... | Views : 1584 | Replies : 5

ms dx criteria

I have MS symptoms but it includes lesions on my spinal cord that did not contrast. VEP and MS panel negative also. After a 5 year remission what ever I have is presenting symptoms again. I went to the neurologist yesterday and he said that MS has pretty much been ruled out because I dont have lesions on the brain. I have seen 4 different neurologists and 2 of them saw my MRI report and ...
Read more : ms dx criteria | Views : 1191 | Replies : 2

another new member... wifehasMS

Greetings all, thanks for all your time and efforts getting information posted here. It has helped me to help my wife alot already.
Read more : another new member... wifehasMS | Views : 1295 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 239604 • Total topics 26160 • Total members 17431

Contact us | Terms of Service