It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:26 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Hi all!!

Yes-another newbie!!

I found you all when looking for info on FTY720-and glad I did!

I was "officially" diagnosed in 2003- but had my first symptoms in 1988. I have relapsing-remitting type, and currently take Avonex. (not to mention the cabinet full of pills!)

My biggest concern these days is my brain-I have the brain fuzzies...can't remember anything, forget words, don't recognize people...LOL. I'm still working-though I think my employer wants rid of me (I ...
Read more : Hi all!! | Views : 1725 | Replies : 5

LAnBfflo

LAnBfflo wrote:Hello everyone.
I'm really happy I came across this site. It's been almost 3 years (2 weeks shy) since I was diagnosed.
I've been on steroids, beta seron, tysabri, and ivig with steroids. My initial diagnosis was RRMS, but found out Monday my new doc thinks it's SPMS. I'm so-o-o-o-o thrilled, as you can imagine.
I can't believe I haven't found this sooner!
Anyway, I'm really happy to have found this site.
See y'all around. ...
Read more : LAnBfflo | Views : 1290 | Replies : 2

This Is Athens!

Hello to everyone from Athens, Greece!

Im kaizen aka Thanos, 29 years old, and i have MS. I'm married to a wonderful woman who makes the sun shine brighter for me (no she is not reading this...). I hate my underpaid job, which requires me to commute for a full hour in the morning and another one in the afternoon, but on the other hand, im glad i at least have a job...

On October ...
Read more : This Is Athens! | Views : 2321 | Replies : 10

New here

My name is Lauri and I was diagnosed with MS in 2004. I started on Avonex and loved it but unfortunately had to switch to Rebif. I have gone on disability in the last year.

Lauri xo
Read more : New here | Views : 1598 | Replies : 4

Hi everyone

Hello everyone i'm Michlle.. I just found this forum the other nite. im so glad i did.. i was disgnosed with m.s 3 yr's ago and my medication is avonex.. im just glad ive foung a place where i can talk to other people with the same thing i have. I always seam to talk to people that knows someone with ms but i think it nicer to talk with people that have ms. I ...
Read more : Hi everyone | Views : 1421 | Replies : 3

Hello everyone! I am new here.

Hello everyone, I have been Dx'd with MS in Feb. '07. I have had two relapses since. The two relapses were like hitting brick walls and now I am working five hours a week and reaping those rewards(LOL) (awaiting SS disability). I know that if I ever see a light at the end of the tunnel again, I WILL RUN!! Probabaly another damm train!
Read more : Hello everyone! I am new here. | Views : 2021 | Replies : 9

hello!

Hi! Another new one. Short story.... Diagnosed 4.5 years ago. RRMS. I am 44 and they think it started when I was about 23/24. Main issues tingling/numbness/pins/needles and major spacitity from bra line down.

I used rebif for first 3 months but felt it was very wrong for me. I found initial trial with estriol and prayed about it for several weeks and decided it was the right thing for me much to my neuro's ...
Read more : hello! | Views : 1529 | Replies : 4

Hi :) New here

Hiya everyone,

I am new to the site, my name is Laura I am 25 and live in the UK in the South. Diagnosed with RRMS December 2005, though the Neuro thinks I had it for about 5-6 years before that.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, hope you're all well today!

Laura x
Read more : Hi :) New here | Views : 1536 | Replies : 4

new - seeking info

Hello,
I am 39, diagnosed in 2000 after MRI and spinal tap. Started with a severe headache for days then turned into issues on both sides of my body - legs, arms and torso. This lasted a couple of months. Prior to that I cannot recall anything that would indicated I had MS and there is no family history. I have always seen a naturopathic doctor and continue to do so. I chose not to ...
Read more : new - seeking info | Views : 1559 | Replies : 4

and another newbie!

[b
my name really IS merrily, but I have decided to spell the darned name any way I like it. (the mom likes marilee)
So yes, I am abit rebellious when it comes to my mom, we just rub each other that way. If anyone needs a travel agent, contact me, she can try sending you on a guilt trip, bags packed and all.!! & believe me she is good.
I truely had no intention ...
Read more : and another newbie! | Views : 1347 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 220769 • Total topics 22873 • Total members 14445

Contact us | Terms of Service