It is currently Sun May 24, 2015 6:39 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Newbie here.

:) Hello everyone. I am a newbie here, but not new to MS. I was diagnosed more than 13 years ago with RRMS. It's been an interesting journey. :roll: In many ways I allowed myself some denial over the years. Beyond some fatique, heat sensitivity and tingling in my arms and legs I have had minimal symptoms up ...
Read more : Newbie here. | Views : 1481 | Replies : 3

Day 1

Well guys, looks like I'm part of this family now. Diagnosed today. Overwhelmed at the moment but trying to make sense of this 8O
Read more : Day 1 | Views : 1741 | Replies : 5

New, but got here as fast as I could

Hello, Where to begin? 34/w/m with new case of MS. Have known for a long time something was not well with me, but just ignored it. I come from a long healthy past. I played college football , ran seven miles a day after all the yrs of ball. Then suddenly one day I just quite. It had started getting really hard for me to exercise. Had noticed other changes also my mood, really bad ...
Read more : New, but got here as fast as I could | Views : 1298 | Replies : 0

Hello there!

Hi there from PA!
"Oh, But you you look so good!"
I was Dx in 2001 with RRMS after being paralyzed from the neck down. I regain feeling and then use of my arms within a few weeks. It took me though a few years to get back up on my feet and walking again. To look at me now, you would never know what my body had been though!
I am a support group ...
Read more : Hello there! | Views : 1298 | Replies : 0

Hi All

Hi everyone....glad to have found this site!

My name is Steve, 40 years old, and diagnosed with RRMS back in December following a fairly debilitating attack. I've been lucky enough to enjoy good health for my entire life, having rarely ever seen a doctor until a few months ago. Unfortunately, all of that changed back in late November.

Right around Thanksgiving, I noticed a tingling/burning in my left leg, and I recognized the sensation as ...
Read more : Hi All | Views : 1367 | Replies : 3

New to the Site

Hello to all!

I just came across this site - and am eager to get into it more! I've been diagnosed for a year and a half - after a 5 year struggle! Just started Avonex, also on Lamictol. Most days are great, but some days really really suck!

Glad to be here! Any advice welcome!
Read more : New to the Site | Views : 1469 | Replies : 2

Would appreciate new friends/contact

My name is Cindy and was diagnosed with RRMS in early 2002.
Have been reading this wonderful forum for several months... this is my first post. Just turned 51, I am in North Carolina, originally from CA, USA.
At this stage, there is no pain but my mobility is really bad.
I'm not sure what I want to say--other than I just have to get started and actually reach out/connect this time...
The bottom line, ...
Read more : Would appreciate new friends/contact | Views : 2295 | Replies : 10

hello from Boulder, CO, US

Hi everyone,

I'm Trish. I've been dx'ed for about 9 years. In two weeks I'll have my 7th or 8th Tysabri infusion. I had previously used Copaxone, Rebif and Novantrone without good results. The depression from the Rebif was unbearable.

Tysabri has been good for me so far. I have not had a serious relapse since I started it. I've noticed that I have kind of lost my appetite and I've lost about 15 - ...
Read more : hello from Boulder, CO, US | Views : 1801 | Replies : 5

New with questions

Hi all,

I've been reading this site for a while and have found alot of really good info here. I decided to finally post because I had a couple of questions and was wondering if anyone has had a situation similar to mine.

I was diagnosed back in 1996 at age 22 after a pretty bad initial attack. After I recovered from it, I regained all of my function/mobility except for a few remaining pains, ...
Read more : New with questions | Views : 1617 | Replies : 3

Hi! I am Jyn.

I found this site last night after searching for troubleshooting tips on my Rebif auto-injector (I posted my issue under the Rebif subject) and I have enjoyed reading the many posts and articles.

I was diagnosed 3 years ago when I was 29 years old. Mostly my vision has been affected: Optic Neuritis, Double Vision, Vertigo. Otherwise, this disease has definitely played havoc with my cognitive abilities. Have you heard of ...
Read more : Newbie | Views : 1801 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 225574 • Total topics 23655 • Total members 15011

Contact us | Terms of Service