It is currently Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:13 pm

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Hello all!

I have been visiting this site for a few months, so I thought I should join and introduce myself! I am recently diagnosed as of December, from some ON and facial numbness. Started Rebif, but am really interested in the drugs that are being developed and researched. You will find me to be very optimistic and willing to fight for all it takes.
Read more : Hello all! | Views : 1071 | Replies : 3

MS and/or Sjogren's

Hi,

I'm new to TIMS, but not to MS or other boards. I was dx'd 9 yrs ago with MS. Have tried ABCR and Novantrone, the latter being the only effective in slowing progression. Still, I had lots of other symptoms that couldn't be explained away by MS. My GP is both MD and naturopath with the added virtues of dilligence, ears for listening, and a great big heart. After 7 yrs and about a ...
Read more : MS and/or Sjogren's | Views : 1093 | Replies : 2

Not New to the Board or MS

Hello! I think it’s about time I got my nerve up to post on TIMS. I’ve been a stealth member for almost 3 years now. I check in very often, and I’ve learned A LOT from everyone here. I found this board soon after I was diagnosed in April 2006. Jeez, was that ever a surprise! Before my first and only episode (although looking back, I now recognize other minor flares), I was the healthiest ...
Read more : Not New to the Board or MS | Views : 1602 | Replies : 13

New to Forum dx'd 1998

I was dx'd with R/R MS in 1998. I was on Avonex for 5 years. The depression side effect were too much for me. I was on Copaxone for almost 4 years. The shots became to much for me. I am now on LDN. I cannot say that I feel any better. BUT I do not feel any worse. Looking forward to getting involved.

Sherri
Read more : New to Forum dx'd 1998 | Views : 1931 | Replies : 3

New MS Blogger

Hello Members:

I would like to introduce myself, My name is Robert and I'm a new member here. I've had MS since 1989 and wanted to share all the information I've learned about myself and the disease. You can find me at http://www.ConquerMS.com
Robert
Read more : New MS Blogger | Views : 1098 | Replies : 0

low dose naltrexone - needed in Hawaii

Hi there! We live on Oahu. My husband was diagnosed with MS in February but has probably had it for 15-20 years according to the doctors. We just researched LDN and his neurologist refuses to give him a prescription. If you know of any Doctors on Oahu who are prescribing, or any Doctors on the mainland who will prescribe to us, we'd appreciate that information.

Thank you!

Deb
Read more : low dose naltrexone - needed in Hawaii | Views : 1441 | Replies : 5

Job for MSer

Does anyone have a lead for a job for someone to work from home.

Person 1) w/MS, 2)Masters degree, 3)past work IT, hotel and rest. mgmt in past. Currently in southern California!!

I know economy is bad now. Does'nt hurt to ask. :roll:
Read more : Job for MSer | Views : 1193 | Replies : 0

Hi from Bulgaria

Hello all, I am 38 yo female, was dx 2007 but had had 3 relapses in 4 years prior to this, they were like tingling, although each time a new symptom was added, light vertigo, numbness, all these were minor troubles and used to go away by themselves. I saw a neuro 1st time, prescribed some vitamins and in short time it was all back to normal, 2nd time didn't even see one, it was ...
Read more : Hi from Bulgaria | Views : 1116 | Replies : 2

Hi from Louisiana

Hi, I am a SAHM of three boys (15, 14 & 11) with possible MS. I am in limbo riding the diagnosis merry-go-round at this time.
Read more : Hi from Louisiana | Views : 1268 | Replies : 2

Hi I'm new here, neuro made me feel stupid + quick question

Hi all, just a little bit about me first, I'm 41 and have suffered many ms symptoms at different times over the last 15 years. I am not dx with ms but myself and gp are concerned that it could be a very real option.Since the 23rd December i've had optical neuritis for tha third time, this time with facial weakness, tingling sensations, electrical sensations, numb fingers, dizzyness/vertigo very emotional, crying without reason, everything seems ...
Read more : Hi I'm new here, neuro made me feel stupid + quick question | Views : 1920 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 232935 • Total topics 24944 • Total members 16083

Contact us | Terms of Service