It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:18 pm

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Hello! Newbie here!

Hi,

My name is George, I'm 25 and I am in the process of being diagnosed. I have been told to expect a diagnosis of MS but have not had the diagnosis because the neurologist I first saw didn't want to get involved as I was moving.

I first developed Optic Neuritis in my R eye in April and in October I developed a number of other symptoms which can be summed up as my ...
Read more : Hello! Newbie here! | Views : 1511 | Replies : 4

Here in Ottawa, Canada

Hi. My name is Danny. I am 52 years old, and have been diagnosed with MS as of July, 2007. I have posted a few notes on the Drug Pipeline (teriflunomide) which I have been taking since early November.

I guess I am somewhat fortunate. I only had one episode, Nov/Dec 2006, with some slight numbing of my left hand fingertips and the left side of my mouth, and that is about it. It hung ...
Read more : Here in Ottawa, Canada | Views : 1572 | Replies : 3

and also a german guy is watching.....

a rather "OLD ONE"!?

close to 58 years, retired since 10 years...pp-ms since 1985. el. powerchair driver (american type, invacare, very fast!!!)

married, 4 still grown children and living fine in a small middle-age town north of frankf., germany....

ROBIN
Read more : and also a german guy is watching..... | Views : 2356 | Replies : 8

Hello from Germany

Hello, here is Sally in Germany. I have had MS for 3 years now, I can still walk on 2 legs so I can't complain.
I am a Brit, I live in S. Germany near Lake Constance, I work as a Software Engineer. I have an understanding husband and 2 teenagers, also 3 clarinets and 2 saxophones.
I look forward to interesting topics here...
Read more : Hello from Germany | Views : 1502 | Replies : 4

Hello from Romania

My name is Petru from Romania.
I am 47 and I was diagnosed with MS in 1985
My initial diagnosis was RRMS, I had optic neuritis in my right eye.
Now I have SPMS
I currently take Betaseron from 2005 and lots of vitamins
I have four sons, 26, 24, 19 & 17. I hope and pray they never get MS, but if they do, at least there are better treatments today.
I'm really happy ...
Read more : Hello from Romania | Views : 1725 | Replies : 4

Life you can't afford to live

Thank you all and good luck with MS. Bowing out...
Read more : Life you can't afford to live | Views : 1920 | Replies : 5

newbie...

Hi there. I am new and not even sure if I have ms... lots of changes in the past couple of years. I had a strange episode this past summer with numbness and tingling and pins and needles in my back, arms and fingers ( two episodes since). I saw the doctor and she sent me in for a mri and scan on my head and neck. The results were one lesion found on my ...
Read more : newbie... | Views : 1428 | Replies : 2

Another one bites the dust

Hi everyone. I am new here- diagnosed spring of 2006. Diagnosis was quick and I have since learned that this is indeed a blessing. No numerous trips in search of answers for me.
I just came across this site, and am amazed at the level of knowledge here. I am also amazed at all the treatments! I didn't know there were so many.
Of couse I wish I didn't need to be here, but since ...
Read more : Another one bites the dust | Views : 4652 | Replies : 27

Me me me meeeeee

I've already rudely shouldered my way into the forum but I thought I'd better introduce myself.

I'm Catherine, 28 yrs old in Toronto, just married in August.

I was dx unofficially last November, officially in January 07. I was a lucky one - woke up one morning with no sensation on my right side. Went to the ER, lots of worry and drama, blah blah blah, eventually had a vertigo attack, then came out three ...
Read more : Me me me meeeeee | Views : 1562 | Replies : 2

Hello from PA!

Hello, everyone! My name is Brandy, I'm 29 years old and I have been living with MS for about 7 years. I'm an avid World of Warcraft player, I love gardening, cooking and nature. I don't have nor want children; I have a kitty named Bud who lives with my boyfriend and I and I work as a pharmacy help desk rep for a major pharmacy chain and I have a PT job.

My first ...
Read more : Hello from PA! | Views : 1368 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 222323 • Total topics 23090 • Total members 14618

Contact us | Terms of Service