It is currently Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:42 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

MS and/or Sjogren's

Hi,

I'm new to TIMS, but not to MS or other boards. I was dx'd 9 yrs ago with MS. Have tried ABCR and Novantrone, the latter being the only effective in slowing progression. Still, I had lots of other symptoms that couldn't be explained away by MS. My GP is both MD and naturopath with the added virtues of dilligence, ears for listening, and a great big heart. After 7 yrs and about a ...
Read more : MS and/or Sjogren's | Views : 1140 | Replies : 2

Not New to the Board or MS

Hello! I think it’s about time I got my nerve up to post on TIMS. I’ve been a stealth member for almost 3 years now. I check in very often, and I’ve learned A LOT from everyone here. I found this board soon after I was diagnosed in April 2006. Jeez, was that ever a surprise! Before my first and only episode (although looking back, I now recognize other minor flares), I was the healthiest ...
Read more : Not New to the Board or MS | Views : 1656 | Replies : 13

New to Forum dx'd 1998

I was dx'd with R/R MS in 1998. I was on Avonex for 5 years. The depression side effect were too much for me. I was on Copaxone for almost 4 years. The shots became to much for me. I am now on LDN. I cannot say that I feel any better. BUT I do not feel any worse. Looking forward to getting involved.

Sherri
Read more : New to Forum dx'd 1998 | Views : 2723 | Replies : 3

New MS Blogger

Hello Members:

I would like to introduce myself, My name is Robert and I'm a new member here. I've had MS since 1989 and wanted to share all the information I've learned about myself and the disease. You can find me at http://www.ConquerMS.com
Robert
Read more : New MS Blogger | Views : 1151 | Replies : 0

low dose naltrexone - needed in Hawaii

Hi there! We live on Oahu. My husband was diagnosed with MS in February but has probably had it for 15-20 years according to the doctors. We just researched LDN and his neurologist refuses to give him a prescription. If you know of any Doctors on Oahu who are prescribing, or any Doctors on the mainland who will prescribe to us, we'd appreciate that information.

Thank you!

Deb
Read more : low dose naltrexone - needed in Hawaii | Views : 1499 | Replies : 5

Job for MSer

Does anyone have a lead for a job for someone to work from home.

Person 1) w/MS, 2)Masters degree, 3)past work IT, hotel and rest. mgmt in past. Currently in southern California!!

I know economy is bad now. Does'nt hurt to ask. :roll:
Read more : Job for MSer | Views : 1239 | Replies : 0

Hi from Bulgaria

Hello all, I am 38 yo female, was dx 2007 but had had 3 relapses in 4 years prior to this, they were like tingling, although each time a new symptom was added, light vertigo, numbness, all these were minor troubles and used to go away by themselves. I saw a neuro 1st time, prescribed some vitamins and in short time it was all back to normal, 2nd time didn't even see one, it was ...
Read more : Hi from Bulgaria | Views : 1164 | Replies : 2

Hi from Louisiana

Hi, I am a SAHM of three boys (15, 14 & 11) with possible MS. I am in limbo riding the diagnosis merry-go-round at this time.
Read more : Hi from Louisiana | Views : 1312 | Replies : 2

Hi I'm new here, neuro made me feel stupid + quick question

Hi all, just a little bit about me first, I'm 41 and have suffered many ms symptoms at different times over the last 15 years. I am not dx with ms but myself and gp are concerned that it could be a very real option.Since the 23rd December i've had optical neuritis for tha third time, this time with facial weakness, tingling sensations, electrical sensations, numb fingers, dizzyness/vertigo very emotional, crying without reason, everything seems ...
Read more : Hi I'm new here, neuro made me feel stupid + quick question | Views : 1971 | Replies : 10

Diagnosis

Hello

Can anyone tell me how they were initially diagnosed with ms, what were the symptoms?

I have been suffering with dizziness for about 2 weeks now. I thought it would be an ear infection but the doctor said it wasn't and did some blood tests which all came back normal. Would anything show up in blood tests?

I have no other symptoms other than dizzyness and a 'fuzzy head' The dizzyness is usually worse ...
Read more : Diagnosis | Views : 1868 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 233924 • Total topics 25125 • Total members 16304

Contact us | Terms of Service