It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:30 pm

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Hi. My husband has MS. I just wanted some outside advice from people with MS on what I can do to help him as his wife. Also i am ordering the swank diet book we are gonna try it. So if anyone has feedback on that it would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks so much. :)
Read more : hello | Views : 1567 | Replies : 5

New here and could use some direction...

I am looking for help/advice choosing a Medicare Health and Prescription Drug Plan that would best-suit someone with MS.

I would love to hear from other folks and if there are resources on this site for that, maybe someone could direct me there?

This is for my loved-one. He is 44 years old, and has now become disabled from MS. He is receiving Soc Sec Dis, and is on Copaxone. Also, we are in ...
Read more : New here and could use some direction... | Views : 1352 | Replies : 2

I dont remember if I made a intro. on this site or not, I went on a wild information surge a while back to try and understand my diagnose

I have an inconclusive MRI scan of the brain adn a long lesion on the spine. -sighs-

I took aikido for 6+ years, I have fallen on my head more time than I can count, and during my Black Belt test I took a wooden knife ...
Read more : Hello | Views : 1072 | Replies : 1

Hi there from newbie in UK

Hi there. This is my first ever forum, so please excuse any mistakes.

I was diagnosed with MS 20 years ago, but last year it went into overdrive. (Well it did have 20 years worth to catch up on!) I have been on Rebif 22 for 3 months now and am beginning to wonder if it is really worth all of the side effects.

I have ...
Read more : Hi there from newbie in UK | Views : 1116 | Replies : 1

Intro to sweetC

Hello everyone!

I was referred to this site by another MS patient in my area (Florida, USA) who I met at my doctor's office while she was undergoing Campath trial treatment.

My stats:

RRMS since Jan. 2006

Female, 23 yrs old, Caucasian

I'm a certified veterinary technician and full time college student.

Have boyfriend of 4+ years and he is me Rebif and Copaxone injections in the spots I can't reach.

And that brings ...
Read more : Intro to sweetC | Views : 1185 | Replies : 0

Greetings from San Diego County

Just dx'd with PPMS. Yuck!!!

PPMS'ers - interested in yacking with you. How are you doing? What are you doing, since there is no treatment?

Read more : Greetings from San Diego County | Views : 1148 | Replies : 0

PPMS Newbie saying Hi!!

Got my diagnosis on Friday, 3/28. I long suspected so I was relieved on one hand and scared by the Primary Progressive part.

I had two clear MRIs. A incriminating Lumbar puncture. EP test next week. Dr. has already told me there is 'no treatment'.

So looking at Supplements, exercise, yoga, swimming, howling at the moon, how can get the most out of my life?

How do people keep on with the fatigue? This is ...
Read more : PPMS Newbie saying Hi!! | Views : 2632 | Replies : 12

Greetings from Utah :)

Hi everyone. Hope you don't mind that I copied and pasted from another forum, it's just easier :wink: My name is Kim, I am 44 years old and live near Salt Lake City with my two wonderful boys 16 and 18 and a one-eyed cat named Lucky.

December 2nd 07 I woke up and my left leg was numb from my butt to my toes. It ...
Read more : Greetings from Utah :) | Views : 1519 | Replies : 3

Hi from Las Vegas

:D Hi Everyone,

My name is Cherie, I'm 54, married, 3 children, 3 grandchildren, & 2 adorable blk/wht Shih Tzu's.

I was diagnosed with MS in 1994, but doctors say you can easily tack on another 10 yrs to that diagnosis. Initially I was given the RRMS diagnosis, but that changed in 1999 to WRRMS.

I have been on a handful of therapies, Avonex, Betaseron, Copaxone, ...
Read more : Hi from Las Vegas | Views : 1552 | Replies : 2

New here from IA

8O I just found this link from a posting on Patients Like Me site. I was looking into LDN. I am on Copaxone now. I was officially diagnosed oct 06. Suspected in 1989. I feel Ihave had it since a kid. Looking back. Just was told I was a hypocondriac and no dr ever did all the testing required. My Eye dr is the one who found ...
Read more : New here from IA | Views : 1244 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Total posts 227667 • Total topics 24035 • Total members 15396

Contact us | Terms of Service