It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:21 pm

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Hi! I am new here.

Hey everyone. I have just spent 2 hours reading and reading posts here. This is a cool place. I was diagnosed a little over a year ago. I have had 3 flares in that time and lots of persistent symptoms; chronic vertigo, numbness and spasticity in my left leg, poor visual tracking, some bladder and bowel problems, poor balance, and word recall difficulties. For the most part, my symptoms are mild and I have adapted ...
Read more : Hi! I am new here. | Views : 1406 | Replies : 3

Hello everyone!!

Hi everybody! I am 39, a RN, and was diagnosed 1/05 w/RRMS. I am doing pretty well and have just recently started searching out others with the same. I have found it is nice to talk with others because there is an understanding that those without, no matter how good the intentions, just do not have. Well anyway, don't want to go on too long, just wanted to say HI ...
Read more : Hello everyone!! | Views : 1264 | Replies : 1

Hey everyone!

Hi. My name is CK and MS runs in my family. My mom's cousin died about 4 years ago after a long struggle with the disorder. I'm an advocate for stem cell research for this disorder and others... my mom's diabetic too. Just though I would introduce myself!
Read more : Hey everyone! | Views : 1395 | Replies : 3

Sorry for ignorance,just curious to know if any1 can relate?

Hi all My name is Eva.....

Im not diagnosed with anything as too scared to see GP, but heres whats going on with me..

I have recently given birth (11 months ago) to my second child and feel like my body is out to get me. When I googled my symptoms i was thrown into looking at these boards and can relate to a good few symptoms. Im pretty concerned about my health as of ...
Read more : Sorry for ignorance,just curious to know if any1 can relate? | Views : 1451 | Replies : 2

Hello - New PwMS!

Hi all, thought I'd say hi. Was diagnosed in May this year and have had the go ahead for DMDs so am looking around for info on sites and here I am!

Take care, VX
Read more : Hello - New PwMS! | Views : 1203 | Replies : 1

Hi everyone - just an intro & quick quuestion

Hi there

I am a bit new to the site, but have been reading all the great info for a while - hope you don't mind if I join in? This site seems to be a fantastic font of information, and I admit to my ignorance! I am fortunate enough to have a husband, and am enjoying raising our two little boys, and am still working full time as I have all my life, though ...
Read more : Hi everyone - just an intro & quick quuestion | Views : 1964 | Replies : 7

Hello, Kia Ora and Hola

Hello all,

Just found this site and seeing as it looks like a good place for info from level headed people I thought I´d join in.

After 24 years in the UK in the RAF I left to live in New Zealand for a life style change; 18 months after our arrival I was diagnosed with MS, not the life style change I was looking for but we´re still here and smiling.

Looking forward to ...
Read more : Hello, Kia Ora and Hola | Views : 1909 | Replies : 7

hello all.

I've had close friends and a second cousin with MS and a close friend with Lupus.

I would like to be involved with research work on natural cures, but don't know where to look.
Read more : hello all. | Views : 1330 | Replies : 1

Hi Folks!

I was first diagnosed in 1998, and was immediately put on Avonex. Well, I was on the Avonex faithfully for a couple of years, and still noticed my condition worsening. And for having lapses in insurance I was on and off the Avonex for 5-6 month intervals, up till this last Sept. Just this Year My Neurologist changed me to Rebif, which I have been on since March. I must say I don't miss the ...
Read more : Hi Folks! | Views : 1424 | Replies : 3

Fresh Meat !

Hi all,

My name's Nick. I'm 27. I like long walks on the beach, i'm not much of a talker but I'm a good .... Oh wait, wrong forum !

Anywho, I'l post my story. So, having 2 kids and a wife, andf being 6'4" and 300 lbs, and a chain smoker , I figured it was time for a change. Started going to the gym. All was well for 3 months, then one day ...
Read more : Fresh Meat ! | Views : 1793 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 219647 • Total topics 22677 • Total members 14292

Contact us | Terms of Service