It is currently Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:21 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Hello fellow PWMS and people who love them.

I am a forty-something female living with RRMS some 16+ years. My primary symptoms are balance, sensory issues, lower body strength and ON. I walk, sometimes with a cane and sometimes not.

My hubby and I work from home. It's a huge relief to me after battling bowel urgency issues for years. They went away when the stress did, though.

We have 5 grown children (his) and ...
Read more : Hello | Views : 1102 | Replies : 1

I'm new to all of this since my boyfriends diagnosis on Valentines day '08.
We were high school sweeties that went separate ways - only to reunite (after 23 years) and discover this demon is in our future. The phrase "this isn't fair" comes to mind often. He is 41 and has always been healthy as a horse and strong as an Ox

I'm here to learn and get advice....
Read more : HI | Views : 1577 | Replies : 10

Hi new to forum

Hi I was browsing the net and found this forum. I was diagnosed with MS officially almost a year ago. I've been on Avonex the whole time. I was wondering if anyone had problems with injection site pain. I usually never have to many issues with self injecting, but 2 weeks ago I did a side of the thigh injection which I've done many times before and I'm still having pain and it's sore to ...
Read more : Hi new to forum | Views : 1399 | Replies : 1

I'm new and just wanted to introduce myself. I was diagnosed in September 1999 when I was 22. I have PPMS. My symptoms have been a slow progression over the last 8-1/2 years. I use a cane now.

I am 30 now and just looking to make friends with those who understand the hardships of having MS.
Read more : New | Views : 1339 | Replies : 3

I am new here

Hi all, I am new to this site. I was probable MS for 5 years was DX the end of April after the last 2 MRI's has new lesions. I started Rebif last week and had shot #3 this afternoon. So far no adverse reaction except fatigue that is worse than normal. I look forward to the support this site will give and hope I can be of support to others.
Read more : I am new here | Views : 1301 | Replies : 3

Time for me to join in

I guess it's time for me to join in. I received my "official" diagnosis today.

I've spent a little while perusing the site and it looks like there is a lot of good information and there are many helpful people here. I think I will learn a lot and if nothing else, not feel so alone.
Read more : Time for me to join in | Views : 1672 | Replies : 7

Oi Oi

Newbie here...
Names Rach im from Newport S wales UK
I have not been DX as yet as i am in the midle of tests etc..
Just thought this was a great forum so id pop on and say hello!

Rachy xx
Read more : Oi Oi | Views : 1964 | Replies : 14

hi all

New here..
Just got out of hospital today after 3 days IVSM.
This is getting serious now I guess. i was much better when I was still in Denial! :lol:
Read more : hi all | Views : 1456 | Replies : 6

Hello! I was introduced to this forum by artifishual just this week.

After playing lab rat for too many months, I was diagnosed with RRMS on 08/23/04. I have been on Avonex since then and, doing quite well.

My exercise and diet has changed drastically since 2004. Even the products I use to clean my house has changed. I once was a meat eating, dairy loving person who is now a full-fledged vegan. I also ...
Read more : newbie | Views : 1250 | Replies : 2

for all you ex-military people you'll know what "funegy" means..i'm 59 and was dx 15 yrs ago..i'm now SP and fading fast..that pretty much sucks..i'm looking for something that'll slow this freight train but to this point i haven't found anything..a bunch of anecdotal stories but nothing that seems to have been used widely by our fellow MS bretheren..i know we're all different and MS affects each of us differently but i sure would like ...
Read more : funegy | Views : 1416 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Total posts 228641 • Total topics 24190 • Total members 15484

Contact us | Terms of Service