It is currently Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:20 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Bizarre Occurrences

Hello,

I was recently diagnosed with MS during the month of July but believe I have had the disease for 10 years. The first occurrence happened in October of 1998. One morning I awoke with a completely numb right hand. Then, the numbness had spread up my arm down to my waist and then right leg. I lost total mobility and control of my right arm to the point where I was unable to do ...
Read more : Bizarre Occurrences | Views : 1593 | Replies : 5

hello

I was just diagnosed in July 2008. In hindsight my first obvious episode was 1986. A neck injury in 1991 and related surgery in 2001 became the catch-all excuse for my quirky symptoms. Well, docs also accused me of being an alcoholic – in denial, or trying to scam workers comp, or having body issue problems (like what 20th century woman raised in the US doesn’t?). Until I woke up one morning and couldn’t see ...
Read more : hello | Views : 1526 | Replies : 7

new here

Just saying hey. I'll post my story in another forum
Read more : new here | Views : 1285 | Replies : 2

NEW GUY

Hi everyone. I'm not new to MS, just here. I was dx in 06. I have looked at a few post's and like the positive vibe.

I also like to share my story. It's on my website. Click it or don't but have a great day. I'll be reading
http://www.chriscoxrox.com/bio.html

Peace,
CC :D
Read more : NEW GUY | Views : 1764 | Replies : 7

New to forum, not to MS

Hi all.

First, let me start by saying that this is my first venture into an MS forum. I was diagnosed several years ago and have been handling things pretty well on my own, but I have come to realize that I just *might* need the support offered by such a community as this :D .

On a Monday in late September 2004, I woke up ...
Read more : New to forum, not to MS | Views : 1544 | Replies : 2

Hi!

Hi all,

I am new to this site,although i have spent hours (days probably!) reading through forum posts the last month or so.So this is our story..

My girlfriend,aged 25, was diagnosed with RRMS in mid-July this year.It all started with spasticity of the right arm and leg for her,short attacks of 5-10 seconds several times a day.GP reccomended that we see a Neuro,who sent us for a Brain and Spinal Cord MRI.Brain MRI showed ...
Read more : Hi! | Views : 1332 | Replies : 2

Just looking for help....

I may be posting this in the wrong place...sorry if I am.

I've recently been placed in the "you may or may not have MS" category. I was hoping that I could just post some of what I've experienced over the past month and just get some opinions. I go for a second opinion with a nuero next Friday but until then, it's killing me not knowing anything.

Here's what has been going on:

ON ...
Read more : Just looking for help.... | Views : 1441 | Replies : 3

*waves*

Hey guys and gals! I'm Krissy, I'm 20. I would love to say I have epilepsy and MS and it doesn't have me, but I can't. They're currently kickin' my butt.

I was diagnosed about two years ago with epilepsy, and about 4 months ago with MS. My neuro put me on Rebif, I was on that for just about three months, then my LFTs were over double the amout they should be, so I ...
Read more : *waves* | Views : 1891 | Replies : 9

Strange symptoms.... MS?

It all started about 4 years ago... I was having strange achilles
tendon pain. It didn't feel like a tear or a bruise... more like
tennis elbow. It would expand into the plantar facia and up into the
calf muscle. It crawled like restless leg. MRI showed minimal to no
inflamation and antiinflamitories didn't help. This has come and went
over the last 4 years.

2 Years ago, some muscle twitching has started and seems ...
Read more : Strange symptoms.... MS? | Views : 2209 | Replies : 8

New, Betaseron, and depressed

Hi. I'm new, just started Betaseron with Betaject, my belly is bruised and my mood is crappy. I read all these technical posts and I think 'what'? Do I really have this? I don't know what my vitamin count is, don't recall how many lesions I have (memory issues), don't get tingling or burning in my legs, didn't get a baseline liver enzyme count...Flailing around...
Read more : New, Betaseron, and depressed | Views : 1388 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 233425 • Total topics 25045 • Total members 16205

Contact us | Terms of Service