It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:43 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Hello everyone

Hi

Just wanted to introduce myself - I just joined today.

My name is Denise, I live in Glasgow, Scotland, married with two gorgeous sons (age 7 and 3) and was dx in October 05 (first problems in October 04). Due to start Avonex in a week or so and thought I'd have a look round here as I think peoples experiences are better than any health leaflets available personally.

Look forward to talking to ...
Read more : Hello everyone | Views : 1539 | Replies : 5

Hi, New here & wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Charlotte, but you can call me Char. I live in a North Central Tx.. 51, divorced, 2 children, 4 grand children. Whom keep me very busy! They are a blast. I am looking forward to getting to know ya'll.

I was Dx'd 08-2001 however, its thought that I've had MS much longer, my Neuro. and PC. Dr's say that I have Lupus as well . Rhumy Doc., says No, you have RA. ...
Read more : Hi, New here & wanted to introduce myself. | Views : 1730 | Replies : 5

Hi from Florida

Hi, my name is Lori. I've been lurking on this site for some time and decided it was time to join! I was diagnosed with RRMS in May of 2002. I am currently doing Copaxone injections and just recently started Lipitor (as of last week). I'll let you know how that goes. So far I am fortunate enough to be doing very well. I am 44 years old, have 2 kids, 2 dogs and a ...
Read more : Hi from Florida | Views : 1163 | Replies : 2

Hi Everyone

Hi I'm Julie, I'm 26 & from Leeds (UK).
I don't actually suffer from MS myself but my partner was diagnosed with it in 2002 & is currently on Rebif. I also have a four year old daughter.

Look forward to chatting with you all :D .
Read more : Hi Everyone | Views : 1392 | Replies : 2

cytoxin--the treatment

I have had MS for 8 years now. I have been on all the ABC drugs except Avonex . Im going into the second stages of MS and I have started cytoxin. Im getting it once a month for 3 months. I was wondering how some other people felt taking it or if it has helped anyone. I'd love to have some input. Also Ive read in other sites, alot of people are taking it ...
Read more : cytoxin--the treatment | Views : 1437 | Replies : 0

"Hello" officially

Ok, I sort of went right for the main course, instead of starting with the salad.
"Hi, I'm Lexy," I like shopping, tennis---oh wait,,, it's not the Dating Game, it's Thisisms. (that's my very poor attempt at humor!!)

I have been using this site since the summer of 2004--(lurking in the shadows, but learning a lot) Officially since Dec. 2005.

My husband is the one with MS and I am his MS consultant (I'm very ...
Read more : "Hello" officially | Views : 1185 | Replies : 0

Hi from Italy

Hello to all. I am a dutch girl (maybe should call myself woman), i am 40 years old, married with 2 kids. And i am living in Italy, rome!

Ihave the diagnose of ms for about a year now. Using Rebif 22. It started with a neurite ottica, that was my first sintom, and also my last.

Thats it for now, i apologize for my bad english. Maybe writing on this forum i might improve, ...
Read more : Hi from Italy | Views : 1397 | Replies : 3

Hello from Australia

Hello everybody,

I have registed on this forum to try and find out more about my mothers disease. She was diagnosed 14 years ago (she is now 56 years old).

It was only today that it really hit home how bad my mother is. I helped my dad move them into a new house that is suitable for a wheelchair etc.

My concerns are for the next few years. She is at the stage where ...
Read more : Hello from Australia | Views : 1506 | Replies : 3

Hello from Greece

I have been lurking around the site for quite a while, however today i made the "big" decision to register and in a way become an active member of the MS society.

Unfortunately as you can imagine I have been diagnosed with the silly-smart disease 2 years ago when I was 25 years old (what an age to be diagnosed hey), and have been fighting back.

Symptoms include feet numbness bad eyesight (nystagmous, diplopia) and ...
Read more : Hello from Greece | Views : 1365 | Replies : 2

Hi, i was diagnosed in 1998

I thought I'd better introduce myself. I promice none of my future posts will be this long!

My name is Laura, I live in California. I was dx in Nov 1998 and immediately started on Pred, then Solumedrol after I weaned off of Pred. Avonex followed but I quit that within a year. I've not been on meds since. Tried Marinol once or twice, hated it. I tried one Baclofen last week or so before ...
Read more : Hi, i was diagnosed in 1998 | Views : 1720 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 219955 • Total topics 22742 • Total members 14342

Contact us | Terms of Service