It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:06 pm

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Intro to sweetC

Hello everyone!

I was referred to this site by another MS patient in my area (Florida, USA) who I met at my doctor's office while she was undergoing Campath trial treatment.

My stats:

RRMS since Jan. 2006

Female, 23 yrs old, Caucasian

I'm a certified veterinary technician and full time college student.

Have boyfriend of 4+ years and he is wonderful...gives me Rebif and Copaxone injections in the spots I can't reach.

And that brings ...
Read more : Intro to sweetC | Views : 1347 | Replies : 0

Greetings from San Diego County

Just dx'd with PPMS. Yuck!!!

PPMS'ers - interested in yacking with you. How are you doing? What are you doing, since there is no treatment?

Toodles
Read more : Greetings from San Diego County | Views : 1305 | Replies : 0

PPMS Newbie saying Hi!!

Got my diagnosis on Friday, 3/28. I long suspected so I was relieved on one hand and scared by the Primary Progressive part.

I had two clear MRIs. A incriminating Lumbar puncture. EP test next week. Dr. has already told me there is 'no treatment'.

So looking at Supplements, exercise, yoga, swimming, howling at the moon, how can get the most out of my life?

How do people keep on with the fatigue? This is ...
Read more : PPMS Newbie saying Hi!! | Views : 2900 | Replies : 12

Greetings from Utah :)

Hi everyone. Hope you don't mind that I copied and pasted from another forum, it's just easier :wink: My name is Kim, I am 44 years old and live near Salt Lake City with my two wonderful boys 16 and 18 and a one-eyed cat named Lucky.

December 2nd 07 I woke up and my left leg was numb from my butt to my toes. It ...
Read more : Greetings from Utah :) | Views : 1672 | Replies : 3

Hi from Las Vegas

:D Hi Everyone,

My name is Cherie, I'm 54, married, 3 children, 3 grandchildren, & 2 adorable blk/wht Shih Tzu's.

I was diagnosed with MS in 1994, but doctors say you can easily tack on another 10 yrs to that diagnosis. Initially I was given the RRMS diagnosis, but that changed in 1999 to WRRMS.

I have been on a handful of therapies, Avonex, Betaseron, Copaxone, ...
Read more : Hi from Las Vegas | Views : 1707 | Replies : 2

New here from IA

8O I just found this link from a posting on Patients Like Me site. I was looking into LDN. I am on Copaxone now. I was officially diagnosed oct 06. Suspected in 1989. I feel Ihave had it since a kid. Looking back. Just was told I was a hypocondriac and no dr ever did all the testing required. My Eye dr is the one who found ...
Read more : New here from IA | Views : 1400 | Replies : 0

Forgot it!

Forgot to introduce myself, I am Jim (or Dimitris localy) from Greece and I am here because my wife suffers one year now from RRMS!
Found this site very useful and informative, it not only refers to every new regime but has members with open minds to new therapies.
Hi to all!
Read more : Forgot it! | Views : 1428 | Replies : 1

Newbie here.

:) Hello everyone. I am a newbie here, but not new to MS. I was diagnosed more than 13 years ago with RRMS. It's been an interesting journey. :roll: In many ways I allowed myself some denial over the years. Beyond some fatique, heat sensitivity and tingling in my arms and legs I have had minimal symptoms up ...
Read more : Newbie here. | Views : 1798 | Replies : 3

Day 1

Well guys, looks like I'm part of this family now. Diagnosed today. Overwhelmed at the moment but trying to make sense of this 8O
Read more : Day 1 | Views : 1901 | Replies : 5

New, but got here as fast as I could

Hello, Where to begin? 34/w/m with new case of MS. Have known for a long time something was not well with me, but just ignored it. I come from a long healthy past. I played college football , ran seven miles a day after all the yrs of ball. Then suddenly one day I just quite. It had started getting really hard for me to exercise. Had noticed other changes also my mood, really bad ...
Read more : New, but got here as fast as I could | Views : 1481 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 235104 • Total topics 25365 • Total members 16576

Contact us | Terms of Service