It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:23 pm

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

hello, new here

Just introducing myself. Names Jen, 29, and I live in Hot muggy FL.

Thanks for having me.
Read more : hello, new here | Views : 1616 | Replies : 2

MS and Dental Implants

Hi,
I'm new in this group.I have got MS 12 years ago.I'ma 36 years old.I'm on Rebif years ago.Noone could possible that I'am MSer.I have put 2 dental implants last year.I havn't any problem with it and havn't notice that have problem with my MS.I'm going to have MRI at the end of April.That is my first exam since I have put dental implants.What do you think about all of that?
Read more : MS and Dental Implants | Views : 2072 | Replies : 1

Hello from the sunny Isle of Wight

Yes, it's sunny!!!

Great site BTW

:wink:
Read more : Hello from the sunny Isle of Wight | Views : 1316 | Replies : 1

Hi!

Hello to all... I just came upon this web site by pure accident. After years of looking, it's wonderful to find an MS site that is not backed by a drug company in some way or another. Bear with me if I screw things up, as I learn what I'm doing here. It took me forever to figure out how to post this! This site has a good feeling .. I'm glad I found you. ...
Read more : Hi! | Views : 1403 | Replies : 1

hello from Michigan

Hello,
Just stumbled on your site while checking info on Aimspro and it looks like a good place to hang out.

I was dx'd in '02. On SSDI in Oct '04 and not missing work at all.

I do much better without the stress of my job and have learned my limits and adhere to them most days. LOL

I have been married 39 years, have 2 adult sons, a DIL, and a beautiful granddaughter, ...
Read more : hello from Michigan | Views : 1781 | Replies : 4

Howdy from Houston

New to the site. My wife was dxd rrms in May 2002 at age 43. The Neuro put her on Rebif, she never really tolerated the drug, persistent flue like symptons and she had a minor relapse in Dec 04. Had a Tysabri infusion last month, but as you all know that's gone now. We'll see the Neuro next week, we're thinking he'll put her on Copaxone, he has acknowledged that the Rebif has been ...
Read more : Howdy from Houston | Views : 1627 | Replies : 3

New to Site

I've had for 12 years. I'm 43 and live near Chicago.
Read more : New to Site | Views : 1420 | Replies : 2

Hello from Scotland

I guess this is for introductions.

I am 39 year old single male now living in the Scottish Borders about 1 hour South of Edinburgh.

I was dx with ppms in 2001 while overseas and have now returned to Scotland to settle down a bit. I was working until one year ago, but the MS put that to a stop.

My legs, balance and sight are the main areas I am affected. I use a ...
Read more : Hello from Scotland | Views : 1293 | Replies : 0

Goat serum

Rats, I was holding out so much hope for the goats serum but they have stopped the trial now.
Lets hope something will help with my walking soon
julesx :)
Read more : Goat serum | Views : 1467 | Replies : 0

Hello from Chicago

HeHi everyone. Just found this site and am trying to sort things out. I TECHNICALLY dont have anything. You can read my journal article for the entire scoop. I have been living in this limbo since October of 2003. I am now 30, no kids but the best husband in the world and 3 wonderful cats. Anyone out there who has some hope out there for me, please shout it out.

-Aradia
Read more : Hello from Chicago | Views : 1396 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 218648 • Total topics 22529 • Total members 14177