It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:41 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

new

hello, just told 11/24/04, rrms, 42 , start tysabri 12/6/04 , scared
Read more : new | Views : 4454 | Replies : 19

Diagnosed Today

Well, it's official. My doctor sent me home with info packets on the different treatment options (Copaxone, Rebif, Avonex, and something else) and I was feeling a little overwhelmed so I started searching and stumbled on this site. I saw the forums for all of the different regimens and started breathing again. This site is great! So now I'm a new user. I'm 24, and living in Louisiana (Geaux Cajuns). I work as a district ...
Read more : Diagnosed Today | Views : 1741 | Replies : 3

Hi Everyone.....Spot the new person....

hello everyone. I am new to this site. just found out about it today. sent the day reading all he previous messages.
It certainly looks like the site I have been searching for.
Anyway enough of the waffle....
I am 34 years old I was diagnosed nearly 10 years ago. I have come to realise I was very lucky in my dx. in the sense that I had my dx within 5 days of admission ...
Read more : Hi Everyone.....Spot the new person.... | Views : 1737 | Replies : 3

A new guy!

I've been lurking a while and decided to register last night.
I'm 32, Male, from northern Ohio, married 6 years, self employed (http://www.englesdiscount.com). My name is Jeremy, - Nice to meet ya!

My family doctor diagnosed me, and referred me to a Nero. At this point in time, (6 months from first attack) I'm waiting to see him, should be on December 3rd, but I may cancel that and switch to the Mellon Center, since ...
Read more : A new guy! | Views : 1625 | Replies : 2

Hiya!

Good something ... (here in Italy is almost evening... LOL)
I am Sandro from Vercelli, Italy, I am a "person with MS" since 1997... uhm... to be honest I was diagnosed in 1997, perhaps MS in me was older... I've got a zillion of things to ask you but I guess it'll be better to know better this fantastic site before to start "chatting", right? ;)
Sorry ...
Read more : Hiya! | Views : 1816 | Replies : 3

Hi from Ontario, Canada

:lol: A friend of mine just emailed me this site but I had found it a while ago and never posted till now :oops: I am Share. Dx April 2001....tried Betaseron for a year in 2003 but it didnt work for me my attacks will still coming on strong and getting worse. I am on Novatrone now and I ...
Read more : Hi from Ontario, Canada | Views : 1847 | Replies : 3

New from Ohio

hi, i'm jill from ohio. i am a newly diagnosed ms'er (9 days ago), but have been dealing with the bizarre symptoms for quite some time. wish i had a dollar for every doc who missed the diagnosis! i'm trying to educate myself, power is knowledge...and seeking peer support. i'm still rather shell shocked about the diagnosis and am waiting to wake up from the bad dream...pinch me someone! i've looked around this site and ...
Read more : New from Ohio | Views : 1435 | Replies : 2

Introducing Myself

Hello everyone!

I'm a new member here, and thrilled to find this site. I'm 31 years old, and I was dx with MS 2.5 years ago. I've only had one exacerbation, but an MRI that showed several lesions and spinal tap to back it up. 6 1/2 months ago, I became a first-time mom to a beautiful and healthy baby girl. The pregnancy was a dream - the best I've felt in years. Since then, ...
Read more : Introducing Myself | Views : 1563 | Replies : 1

New from Colorado

First, thanks to all of those who work to keep this website "up and running". I have found it to be a tremendous source of information.

I am 61 years of age, female, doting grandmother, golfer, and CFO of a firm in Colorado. I was dx with MS in the summer of 2003 - I have had symptoms for years, but they always went away or they were too mild to be of concern. I ...
Read more : New from Colorado | Views : 1607 | Replies : 2

Hello

Just located this site and wanted to introduce myself. I am a 45 yr old female. I was diagnosed with RRMS when I was 38 but my doc believes that my MS initiated when I was 31.

I still work full time as an Industrial Hygienist at an aluminum rolling mill. My doc says that my MS is doing well. I sometimes wonder. Since my initial diagnosis, I have had to stop doing many things. ...
Read more : Hello | Views : 1419 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 218643 • Total topics 22528 • Total members 14175