It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:28 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Hi Ya'll

I am currentilly in hospital. I found your site researching Tysabri. My doctor is talking about putting me on it. This is a great site. You will have to excue my typing as I am on so many drugs to deal with the pain that I am stoned out of my mind. Not a good feeling.
Could any one tell me how to deal with the pain with you being on all these brain drugs. ...
Read more : Hi Ya'll | Views : 1743 | Replies : 4

New Here

Hey everyone! :) I have had MS like symptoms for 9 years and last two years progressed. I'm 42 now. I went to a Neuro in August 04 and got a Brain MRI and neck/back to look for lesions. They found one 7mm X 9mm lesion on the brain. Supposedly in the Vision area. I have no vision problems. Here's what happened 9 years ago.

I was ...
Read more : New Here | Views : 1572 | Replies : 1

Tysabri Bound!

Hi -- I was just diagnosed with RRMS last week & stumbled (no pun intended) upon this site. I'm looking for some book/reading suggestions so I can learn more.

I'm 42 years old, female, married with one pre-teen daughter. On the executive team for a fast-growing company - have to travel a lot. Symptoms started 6 weeks ago with right leg numbness while I was working out. Blew it off as a pinched nerve. Then ...
Read more : Tysabri Bound! | Views : 1978 | Replies : 4

Greetings

I just found this great site!!! The best thing is that it is not "owned" by a drug company or an organization!!!

I am looking forward to being more informed, trying to take an active role in my care (I HATE needles) praying and wishing for a pill form of treatment for this monster of disease. In the process of reading a book called curing Ms by Howard L. Weiner, M.D. it is interestingto say ...
Read more : Greetings | Views : 1420 | Replies : 1

new

hello, just told 11/24/04, rrms, 42 , start tysabri 12/6/04 , scared
Read more : new | Views : 4469 | Replies : 19

Diagnosed Today

Well, it's official. My doctor sent me home with info packets on the different treatment options (Copaxone, Rebif, Avonex, and something else) and I was feeling a little overwhelmed so I started searching and stumbled on this site. I saw the forums for all of the different regimens and started breathing again. This site is great! So now I'm a new user. I'm 24, and living in Louisiana (Geaux Cajuns). I work as a district ...
Read more : Diagnosed Today | Views : 1749 | Replies : 3

Hi Everyone.....Spot the new person....

hello everyone. I am new to this site. just found out about it today. sent the day reading all he previous messages.
It certainly looks like the site I have been searching for.
Anyway enough of the waffle....
I am 34 years old I was diagnosed nearly 10 years ago. I have come to realise I was very lucky in my dx. in the sense that I had my dx within 5 days of admission ...
Read more : Hi Everyone.....Spot the new person.... | Views : 1745 | Replies : 3

A new guy!

I've been lurking a while and decided to register last night.
I'm 32, Male, from northern Ohio, married 6 years, self employed (http://www.englesdiscount.com). My name is Jeremy, - Nice to meet ya!

My family doctor diagnosed me, and referred me to a Nero. At this point in time, (6 months from first attack) I'm waiting to see him, should be on December 3rd, but I may cancel that and switch to the Mellon Center, since ...
Read more : A new guy! | Views : 1632 | Replies : 2

Hiya!

Good something ... (here in Italy is almost evening... LOL)
I am Sandro from Vercelli, Italy, I am a "person with MS" since 1997... uhm... to be honest I was diagnosed in 1997, perhaps MS in me was older... I've got a zillion of things to ask you but I guess it'll be better to know better this fantastic site before to start "chatting", right? ;)
Sorry ...
Read more : Hiya! | Views : 1828 | Replies : 3

Hi from Ontario, Canada

:lol: A friend of mine just emailed me this site but I had found it a while ago and never posted till now :oops: I am Share. Dx April 2001....tried Betaseron for a year in 2003 but it didnt work for me my attacks will still coming on strong and getting worse. I am on Novatrone now and I ...
Read more : Hi from Ontario, Canada | Views : 1854 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 219647 • Total topics 22677 • Total members 14292

Contact us | Terms of Service