It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:02 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

New to Site

I've had for 12 years. I'm 43 and live near Chicago.
Read more : New to Site | Views : 1470 | Replies : 2

Hello from Scotland

I guess this is for introductions.

I am 39 year old single male now living in the Scottish Borders about 1 hour South of Edinburgh.

I was dx with ppms in 2001 while overseas and have now returned to Scotland to settle down a bit. I was working until one year ago, but the MS put that to a stop.

My legs, balance and sight are the main areas I am affected. I use a ...
Read more : Hello from Scotland | Views : 1335 | Replies : 0

Goat serum

Rats, I was holding out so much hope for the goats serum but they have stopped the trial now.
Lets hope something will help with my walking soon
julesx :)
Read more : Goat serum | Views : 1484 | Replies : 0

Hello from Chicago

HeHi everyone. Just found this site and am trying to sort things out. I TECHNICALLY dont have anything. You can read my journal article for the entire scoop. I have been living in this limbo since October of 2003. I am now 30, no kids but the best husband in the world and 3 wonderful cats. Anyone out there who has some hope out there for me, please shout it out.

-Aradia
Read more : Hello from Chicago | Views : 1418 | Replies : 0

Hi

My hubby and I will be postig here from time to time.

I'm SPMS.

I promise not to make to many waves here.
:D :D

Been lurking for awhile and you guys, esp. oodduck and Harry Z seem to be good peoples.
Read more : Hi | Views : 1510 | Replies : 2

LIFE is GOOD!

Well, I'm new to "ThisIsMS."

A little self-intro, eh?

I've spent the last 27 years trying to do the things I always wanted to expierience in this life. Sailing, Camping, and other outdoor activities have always been a part of my life. Most of the things I needed to do has been accomplished; Skydiving, Whitewater Rafting, gaze upon Denali, Rock Climbing, Rapelling, Traveled, living out of my Van across the Northern States, Canada and Alaska. ...
Read more : LIFE is GOOD! | Views : 1805 | Replies : 4

Hello from Maryland

Hi everybody.

Just lurking around the site and decided it was time to jump in. First an introduction: I am 28 years old, married with one child and another on the way. I was diagnosed in December 2004 (Merry Christmas, right) immediately following a bout of retrobulbar neuritis. After obsessing over a journal and wracking my brain, I think I actually had my first symptom a little while ago in the form of vertigo... not ...
Read more : Hello from Maryland | Views : 1453 | Replies : 1

Hello from Florida

Hello to all! I just found this site and I can't wait to really check it out.

I was dx in September '04 and have had 2 exacerbations since, but it has been about 3 months that I have not had anything new! I am 36 and originally from So Cal.

Please bear with me while I learn about forums and posting.
Read more : Hello from Florida | Views : 1572 | Replies : 2

Hi From Panama

Hi. I'm a U.S. citizen living in Panama. I was diagnosed with M.S. in 1995. I'm one of the lucky ones with recurring/recessive-my last occurance was in 2002 after a stressful divorce and move from the states-go figure! Anyway, after 2 weeks of double vision, I recovered and have been healthy ever since-barring bouts with fatigue and headaches. Good news- no drugs! Changed my diet-now vegetarian-no hydroginated oils-only olive oil, no fast food, no soda. ...
Read more : Hi From Panama | Views : 1399 | Replies : 1

GREETING FROM SO CAL MS

looking for soc sec and disability info. ON PATH TO NO MONEY
Read more : GREETING FROM SO CAL MS | Views : 1556 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221681 • Total topics 23015 • Total members 14539

Contact us | Terms of Service