It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:12 am

News News of Low Dose Naltrexone

Site map of Low Dose Naltrexone » Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

Robbie: Why did you go off the LDN??

I'm sorry if you have already posted this info but I have not had a chance to check in here for a while but why did you go off the LDN at all?
Read more : Robbie: Why did you go off the LDN?? | Views : 3075 | Replies : 3

Insurance Company Denial

Atlantic Blue Cross has denied my claim for LDN. I submitted a special authorization form (after it was denied the first time) that the neurologist filled out, and they still won't allow me to put my prescription costs for LDN through for reimbursement. It reads "Established payment criteria indicates that Revia is not reimbursed for treatment of MS".

There are so many things wrong with this. First of all, shouldn't the medical "professionals" decide what ...
Read more : Insurance Company Denial | Views : 2851 | Replies : 2

Try Again

I wish i could just try everything out there that might help, but unfortunately all the new and maybe promising treatments have to go through the government testing which takes a long time ,probably longer than alot of us have before the claws of ms really take hold.I would say from all you read it looks promising for future msers but i guess people back in the 70's and 80's said the same thing. Somtimes ...
Read more : Try Again | Views : 2308 | Replies : 0

My Pharmacist's take on LDN

After finishing my first 3-month supply of LDN I phoned in my refill to my compounding pharmacy today. The pharmacist asked me how I felt and I told him that since I started taking LDN I have had no MS symptoms and my energy levels have returned to normal. I also added that I understand that this could be totally normal in RRMS and LDN may or may not be attributable to my symptom improvement. ...
Read more : My Pharmacist's take on LDN | Views : 3268 | Replies : 2

LDN and weightloss

Has anyone experienced weightloss while taking LDN? Normally one wouldn't mind losing a few pounds, I just don't want to miss an underlying problem. Thanks
Read more : LDN and weightloss | Views : 5011 | Replies : 3

LDN and leg twitching

I have been on LDN 4.0 mg for almost 2 weeks and am experiencing tolerable (but noticable) leg spasms at night. I had similar symptoms prior to LDN but definitely feel the spasms have increased since starting LDN. The twitching doesn't bother me at all but I'm fearful that increased spasms are suggestive of increased disease progression. Since spasms are caused by demyelination isn't it reasonable to assume that increased spasms are a result of ...
Read more : LDN and leg twitching | Views : 2653 | Replies : 1

Not Sure

I have been taking LDN for almost 8 months now . I wish i could say that i was better but the pain in my legs is back and the spasiticty in them is getting brutal. It seemed for about the first half(4 months) of the LDN that the pain was much better as well as the spasiticity but has gradually been getting worse.I am at the point now where i wonder if it is ...
Read more : Not Sure | Views : 3140 | Replies : 5

8 months on LDN

Hi

I thought I would give a quick update on my LDN experience. I started it 8 months ago and take 3mg. nightly. I tried 4.5mg for a short while but was having trouble sleeping so I went back to 3mg. I may try 4.5 again...

I really don't have much to say. No relapses, which is definitely good. I've had one episode (last fall) that led to diagnosis, and nothing since. LDN is the ...
Read more : 8 months on LDN | Views : 6056 | Replies : 7

LDN & a glass of wine

Can I ? :?
I am starting LDN this weekend. Considering what Naltrexone is usually used for, I was wondering if alcohol is a no no ? Only talking about a max of 2 glasses of wine...

Thanks
Smyelin :P
Read more : LDN & a glass of wine | Views : 3188 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 244001 • Total topics 26791 • Total members 17902

Contact us | Terms of Service