It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:42 am

News News of Low Dose Naltrexone

Site map of Low Dose Naltrexone » Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

Is there anyone out there from Canada

I have been to my GP and have been told he is not comfortable prescribing LDN for my MS. I have had it now for 12 years and have graduated from R and R to SP. I was on beta interferon for 7 years but have recently stopped this treatment and am looking for others. LDN sounds like it's somthing that every one with MS should try. Wheather it helps or not it's somthing that ...
Read more : Is there anyone out there from Canada | Views : 2645 | Replies : 5

Alternative ways to boost endorphin

Hello,

LDN is supposedly working because it increases the body's endorphin production as such improving the immune system's ability to fight infections. The following link gives some alternative ways to increase endorphin. Have a look at http://www.healingsprings.com/ENDORPHINS.htm. Some of the conclusions are to laugh more, eat more chocolate and hot peppers, go jogging and have more sex. How can we argue with that?

Best wishes to all,
Read more : Alternative ways to boost endorphin | Views : 2186 | Replies : 2

New to the board- LDN ?'s

Hey. My minds made up after doing as much research on LDN as I thinks possible.

I AM GOING ON LDN.

Problem being- I live in australia.

Money is no object. My health is!

Could anyone suggest how I would go about this? I'd basically want to do it the safest way- I intend on ordering it through a reputable pharmacy like Skip's and having it shipped to Australia (if that's possible?) just to ensure ...
Read more : New to the board- LDN ?'s | Views : 1916 | Replies : 2

LDN Survey Form

Hi All,

As far as I am aware there have been only 137 people who have
responded to the survey set up by The LDN Research Trust. Hundreds
of people worldwide take LDN, so why is there so few of you filling
out the form? The Trustees have put a lot of time and effort into
trying to get LDN into trial and responses like this make their work
even harder. Now,we would ALL like ...
Read more : LDN Survey Form | Views : 1903 | Replies : 2

Did you all see the update for the LDN Conference??

Hi there,
Just wanted to mention that there is an update to the previous message regarding the LDN Conference that was cancelled a few months back. It is now rescheduled for this June 11th. See the update info in the post labeled LDN Conference. Hope to see you all there....{{{hugs}}}.
Read more : Did you all see the update for the LDN Conference?? | Views : 1774 | Replies : 1

To Dr. Scott's patients...

Dr. Scott is no longer doing phone consultations for LDN scripts, so if you are using him, you need to make other arrangements to get your LDN for now. I wish I knew more to tell you, but I don't.

If you would like to write a letter to him stating how much difficulty you had in finding someone to prescribe LDN and how it helped you, that might be of some benefit to help ...
Read more : To Dr. Scott's patients... | Views : 1663 | Replies : 0

Mexican Revia and exacerbation while on LDN

We make liquid LDN from Mexican Revia. The reason is that we don't live in USA, UK or Canada, and it is impossible to get here neither prescription, nor LDN from a compound pharmacy.

Recently my wife entered a bad exacerbation of old symptoms. After I sent a question about exacerbation while on LDN, I got a response from Dr. Skip at the Prokarin Forum
http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?d ... ticle=9516

He ...
Read more : Mexican Revia and exacerbation while on LDN | Views : 2716 | Replies : 4

Need help finding a LDN link

Somewhere in my research I found a site where someone had put together an information packet about LDN you could print out to show your MD. It looked like there was a lot of good info there.
I can't seem to locate it again. Anyone know what I'm talking about or where to find it?
Read more : Need help finding a LDN link | Views : 2346 | Replies : 5

Info re: surgery, pain meds and LDN

I've posed this question on other message boards and thought you guys might be interested in hearing what we have been told. My 16 year old son has been using LDN since June with fantastic results. We found out last week that his gallbladder is totally non functioning, and has to be removed. The surgery is scheduled for next Monday.

We were really concerned over the fact that he might need pain medications post operatively, ...
Read more : Info re: surgery, pain meds and LDN | Views : 1675 | Replies : 0

ThisIsMS, NMSS, and LDN

I'm confused. ThisIsMS has published a critique of the NMSS's article concerning LDN. While this area of research is new to me, I've noted that there appears to be an error in ThisIsMS's critique.

Please allow me to explain my confusion.

ThisIsMS states...
the recommended LDN intake of 4.5 mg’s total per day

and further down states...
Neuroimmunotherapy of untreatable metastatic solid tumors with subcutaneous low-dose interleukin-2, melatonin and naltrexone: modulation of interleukin-2-induced antitumor immunity ...
Read more : ThisIsMS, NMSS, and LDN | Views : 2055 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 219647 • Total topics 22677 • Total members 14292

Contact us | Terms of Service