It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:58 am

News News of Low Dose Naltrexone

Site map of Low Dose Naltrexone » Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

ThisIsMS, NMSS, and LDN

I'm confused. ThisIsMS has published a critique of the NMSS's article concerning LDN. While this area of research is new to me, I've noted that there appears to be an error in ThisIsMS's critique.

Please allow me to explain my confusion.

ThisIsMS states...
the recommended LDN intake of 4.5 mg’s total per day

and further down states...
Neuroimmunotherapy of untreatable metastatic solid tumors with subcutaneous low-dose interleukin-2, melatonin and naltrexone: modulation of interleukin-2-induced antitumor immunity ...
Read more : ThisIsMS, NMSS, and LDN | Views : 2065 | Replies : 1

DR'S IN OHIO WILLING TO PRESCRIBE LDN?

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO FOR MEDICAL DR'S OR NEURO'S WHO ARE OPEN ENOUGH TO PRESCRIBE THIS.

MY BEST FRIEND IS ON HER 3RD DR, AND NO ONE WILL PRESCRIBE IT.

SHE'S IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WORST EXACERBATION SHE'S EVER HAD, SHE NEEDS HELP, NOW!!

THANKS FOR LISTENING

PEGGY
Read more : DR'S IN OHIO WILLING TO PRESCRIBE LDN? | Views : 2597 | Replies : 2

Where do you get your LDN?

I am interested in finding out where other people get the prescriptions of LDN filled. I use Irmat Pharmacy in NY.
Read more : Where do you get your LDN? | Views : 1858 | Replies : 3

Help in attaining LDN

Can anyone help me in how 2 attain LDN. I tried copaxone and rebif but had 2 stop both due 2 very bad adverse effects. My consultant does not see LDN as a suitable treatment for MS (won't see outside the box), and my gp will not prescribe it without his consent. I am in the uk, I know about Dr bob, but he cannot deal with any new clients. Is there any consultants/doctors in ...
Read more : Help in attaining LDN | Views : 2002 | Replies : 2

ENGLAND CALLING FLORIDA, HELP PLEASE

HI, I have been trying to get LDN in England but my doctor refuses to pescribe it. I am due to go to Miami beginning of January for a holiday can anyone recommend a doctor in the area who might see me and give me a pescrption?
Read more : ENGLAND CALLING FLORIDA, HELP PLEASE | Views : 2232 | Replies : 3

LDN and drugs for pain

:?: My brother gets a lot of pain in his legs. When he was in hospital earlier this year they gave him oxinorm an opiate baseddrug. He is now hooked on it with all the side effects. No apatite, feel sick all the time, beigng sick when he eats, constipated (he has been in hospital with this) feeling cold and shivers. He is also sitll in pain. ...
Read more : LDN and drugs for pain | Views : 2881 | Replies : 5

LDN & Prozac

Does anyone know if you can take LDN with Prozac?
Read more : LDN & Prozac | Views : 2278 | Replies : 3

Does LDN slow lesion growth

I have recently been reading about low dose naltrexone (LDN) and was wondering if it slows brain lesion growth.
I was diagnosed in 1998 with MS and have been taking copaxone ever since. Motor function and balance are not a problem but my neurologist is concerned about a new lesion that showed up on my latest MRI. My neuro recommends Rebif but I'm concerned about the side affects, such as liver problems. If anyone has ...
Read more : Does LDN slow lesion growth | Views : 2298 | Replies : 2

FIRST TRIAL OF LDN FOR MS

An English translation of an LDN trial protocol is available at the Evers Multiple Sclerosis Clinic in Germany http://www.klinik-dr-evers.de

This should encourage other researchers to proceed as well, and it will make it easier for patients seeking LDN prescriptions, now that a trial has launched.

The protocol calls for a very short duration trial (10 days). Dr. Mir indicates this is an initial pilot study, to be followed by ...
Read more : FIRST TRIAL OF LDN FOR MS | Views : 2371 | Replies : 2

Dizziness if you miss LDN???

Through pharmaceutical error combined with ex-husband error and the US postal system, my son went 3 days without his LDN over the past weekend. We do not have a reputable compounding pharmacy in our area, so we had to wait. He said he could certainly tell that he was not taking it, and complained of dizziness and light headedness. Has anyone ever experienced this? I thought he was going to kiss the mail man when ...
Read more : Dizziness if you miss LDN??? | Views : 1829 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 220884 • Total topics 22894 • Total members 14457

Contact us | Terms of Service