It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:03 pm

News News of Low Dose Naltrexone

Site map of Low Dose Naltrexone » Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

New Site

http://www.ldnresearchtrust.org/index.htm

The same people who set up the petition http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/110785607
have just set up a Trust fund to continue with the momentum that's building.

Please check out their site.
Read more : New Site | Views : 1693 | Replies : 0

LDN Conference Info (External)

Note: This is MS is not involved nor endorsing this conference. In the interest of pursuing our charter of being an unbiased source of information, we are posting it here for the benefit of those members that may be interested.

July 27, 2004

First Annual LDN Conference Planned

Possible Early December 2004 Meeting At The New York Academy of
Sciences

** Please see below for your LDN-Yahoo Group Members' Survey and
Reply Form **

Plans ...
Read more : LDN Conference Info (External) | Views : 2672 | Replies : 3

Question for Aaron

Hi Aaron....I posted information about the LDN Convention and I also sent you a private message regarding it but have not heard back as of yet. Private message was sent on August 2nd so I'm pretty sure that I should have heard something by now. Is there some other way that I am supposed to get the information regarding the convention to you? Would be nice to set the info on the convention as a ...
Read more : Question for Aaron | Views : 1610 | Replies : 3

Exacerbations while on LDN treatment

We would like to record people's experiences who have had exacerbations while on LDN.

Please copy and paste the following into your replies to this thread.

"I had an exacerbation(s) while on LDN treatment for Multiple Sclerosis. My details are as follows:"

I am ___ years old

I am ___ (male/female)

I have RR/SP/PP/PR MS for ___ years

My exacerbation(s) while on LDN affected my _____ (body part/function e.g., eyes, legs, cognitive, etc.)

It lasted ...
Read more : Exacerbations while on LDN treatment | Views : 13907 | Replies : 12

Anyone hear of transdermal LDN???

Someone in Southern Ontario recently told me that there was a transdermal LDN available. I had never heard of this, and thought maybe they had confused it with Prokarin. But, she did say that she spoke with Skip in Boca Raton and he advised her not to use it, so maybe she is right.

Just wondered if anyone else was familiar with it and using it.

My son continues to do really well at 3 ...
Read more : Anyone hear of transdermal LDN??? | Views : 2011 | Replies : 3

Solumedrol and LDN

I believe that I read somewhere that i.v. steroids should not be used in conjunction with LDN, but I cannot for the life of me remember exactly what I read or where I read it. I could have dreamed the whole thing, I guess.

Does anyone know what I am talking about or know of any reference material on this?

Thanks in advance!

Kim
Read more : Solumedrol and LDN | Views : 1786 | Replies : 1

What other meds do you use with LDN?

I'm interested in knowing what other medications some of you are using with LDN. My 16 year old son started LDN and is now moving into his 4th week at 3 mg. This is the only medication he is using at this time, and as well as he is doing, it seems to be the only medication he needs. I've been researching Prokarin a bit and find it very interesting. I'll also be interested to ...
Read more : What other meds do you use with LDN? | Views : 5384 | Replies : 17

Side Effects while on LDN...

Let's gather all the information from people who tried LDN and experienced negative side effects to see if we can discover some common issues.

Please copy and paste the following into your posts

"I had side effects while on LDN treatment for Multiple Sclerosis.

I am ___ years old

I am ___ (male/female)

I have RR/SP/PP/PR MS for ___ years

I tried LDN for ___(days/months/years) long (if multiple times, provide info on latest attempt)

I ...
Read more : Side Effects while on LDN... | Views : 43281 | Replies : 51

Son's progress with LDN

My 16 year old son started LDN over 3 weeks ago. He did not have any complaints, symptoms or outward signs of MS before starting it, so it's subtle changes we are seeing in him, but they are good ones, none-the-less.

He is sleeping really well, better than he has since before his probable diagnosis 3 years ago. He has an abundance of energy, and an overwhelming over-all sense of well being. And, his heat ...
Read more : Son's progress with LDN | Views : 2151 | Replies : 4

LDN Information Site

Several links and overviews in many areas of LDN, also the mp3s starts with toxins and health being discussed , then Dr. Bihari discussing LDN and his work with LDN:

These mp3s are very very informative, the facts concerning the toxins
in our lives and in the world are excellent, toxins in our lives and the enviroment are my line of work, he states valid facts, everyone should
listen to these mp3s..

http://www.vrhotwires.com/Bill_Meikle/MS/LDNandMS.html
Read more : LDN Information Site | Views : 1877 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 218757 • Total topics 22546 • Total members 14192