It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:35 am

News News of Low Dose Naltrexone

Site map of Low Dose Naltrexone » Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

chicago docs

Hi, has anyone had any personal experience with Dr. Steven Myer or Dr.
Alan Buchman mentioned in this site? I'm looking to go for a consult.
I'm now on Avonex and I would like to try LDN without going off Avonex.
Thanks.
Read more : chicago docs | Views : 2197 | Replies : 3

2 month progress on LDN and interesting conversation piece..

We had the two month follow up consultation with Dr. Scott for my son's LDN. He has been taking 3 mg and doing really well with it, and Dr. Scott elected not to increase it at this time. I suppose we are going with the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" theory my 90 year old grandma lives by! I agreed with this, because in case my son develops a "tolerance" to it later ...
Read more : 2 month progress on LDN and interesting conversation piece.. | Views : 2160 | Replies : 2

LDN/Aimspro

There's lots of anecdotal evidence for LDN and goat-serum easing MS symptoms. For each of these treatments: can it be shown that threre is any effect on the disease progression, or is it just a symptom-relief treatment?
Read more : LDN/Aimspro | Views : 2519 | Replies : 10

LDN and pain relief

Hello, this is my first post. I have read many positive results with LDN for MS, but the one thing that is holding me back is how to get needed pain relief such as with a surgery or injury. I just had rotator cuff surgery and have had to take a narcotic (oxycodone) for pain relief, don't know how I would have stood it without this pain medication. My question is; If you are taking ...
Read more : LDN and pain relief | Views : 2080 | Replies : 2

LDN and sleeplessness

I have been on 4.5mg of LDN since June 3rd. Before beginning LDN, I slept eight to nine hours a night. Now, I sleep approximately six hours a night. Once I awaken, I can't go back to sleep. I'm not really any more tired than I was with eight to nine hours of sleep. I am just curious if anyone else has experienced a shorter sleeping pattern once they started LDN.
Read more : LDN and sleeplessness | Views : 2302 | Replies : 5

New Site

http://www.ldnresearchtrust.org/index.htm

The same people who set up the petition http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/110785607
have just set up a Trust fund to continue with the momentum that's building.

Please check out their site.
Read more : New Site | Views : 1741 | Replies : 0

LDN Conference Info (External)

Note: This is MS is not involved nor endorsing this conference. In the interest of pursuing our charter of being an unbiased source of information, we are posting it here for the benefit of those members that may be interested.

July 27, 2004

First Annual LDN Conference Planned

Possible Early December 2004 Meeting At The New York Academy of
Sciences

** Please see below for your LDN-Yahoo Group Members' Survey and
Reply Form **

Plans ...
Read more : LDN Conference Info (External) | Views : 2731 | Replies : 3

Question for Aaron

Hi Aaron....I posted information about the LDN Convention and I also sent you a private message regarding it but have not heard back as of yet. Private message was sent on August 2nd so I'm pretty sure that I should have heard something by now. Is there some other way that I am supposed to get the information regarding the convention to you? Would be nice to set the info on the convention as a ...
Read more : Question for Aaron | Views : 1640 | Replies : 3

Exacerbations while on LDN treatment

We would like to record people's experiences who have had exacerbations while on LDN.

Please copy and paste the following into your replies to this thread.

"I had an exacerbation(s) while on LDN treatment for Multiple Sclerosis. My details are as follows:"

I am ___ years old

I am ___ (male/female)

I have RR/SP/PP/PR MS for ___ years

My exacerbation(s) while on LDN affected my _____ (body part/function e.g., eyes, legs, cognitive, etc.)

It lasted ...
Read more : Exacerbations while on LDN treatment | Views : 14444 | Replies : 12

Anyone hear of transdermal LDN???

Someone in Southern Ontario recently told me that there was a transdermal LDN available. I had never heard of this, and thought maybe they had confused it with Prokarin. But, she did say that she spoke with Skip in Boca Raton and he advised her not to use it, so maybe she is right.

Just wondered if anyone else was familiar with it and using it.

My son continues to do really well at 3 ...
Read more : Anyone hear of transdermal LDN??? | Views : 2063 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 222231 • Total topics 23080 • Total members 14605

Contact us | Terms of Service