It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:28 pm

News News of Low Dose Naltrexone

Site map of Low Dose Naltrexone » Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

Side Effects while on LDN...

Let's gather all the information from people who tried LDN and experienced negative side effects to see if we can discover some common issues.

Please copy and paste the following into your posts

"I had side effects while on LDN treatment for Multiple Sclerosis.

I am ___ years old

I am ___ (male/female)

I have RR/SP/PP/PR MS for ___ years

I tried LDN for ___(days/months/years) long (if multiple times, provide info on latest attempt)

I ...
Read more : Side Effects while on LDN... | Views : 45385 | Replies : 51

Son's progress with LDN

My 16 year old son started LDN over 3 weeks ago. He did not have any complaints, symptoms or outward signs of MS before starting it, so it's subtle changes we are seeing in him, but they are good ones, none-the-less.

He is sleeping really well, better than he has since before his probable diagnosis 3 years ago. He has an abundance of energy, and an overwhelming over-all sense of well being. And, his heat ...
Read more : Son's progress with LDN | Views : 2179 | Replies : 4

LDN Information Site

Several links and overviews in many areas of LDN, also the mp3s starts with toxins and health being discussed , then Dr. Bihari discussing LDN and his work with LDN:

These mp3s are very very informative, the facts concerning the toxins
in our lives and in the world are excellent, toxins in our lives and the enviroment are my line of work, he states valid facts, everyone should
listen to these mp3s..

http://www.vrhotwires.com/Bill_Meikle/MS/LDNandMS.html
Read more : LDN Information Site | Views : 1911 | Replies : 0

LDN and Pregnancy??

:?:

I see on webmd.com that Naltrexone is a Category C, but I'm assuming that's as the 50 mg dose, not the 3 to 4.5 dose that MSers take. Anyone have experience with LDN and Pregnancy- been on it while prg, know anyone who has, etc?? Just curious... If LDN continues to improve my situation as it has done in (albeit in small strides) within just one ...
Read more : LDN and Pregnancy?? | Views : 2201 | Replies : 3

Taking a break from LDN

I have been taking LDN for almost 4 months without a break.

Can someone advise on the effects of stopping LDN for a short term.

There seems to be mixed opinions on dependancy and effect after continous usage. Has anyone got any thoughts on this?

Thanks
Arfie 33 RRMS Aug03
Read more : Taking a break from LDN | Views : 2185 | Replies : 3

What time do you take your LDN?

I'm really confused. The doctor said for my son to take his LDN an hour before bedtime, yet I read a posting from someone who works the midnight shift and takes LDN at 1:00 a.m..

My son is just starting LDN this weekend, and his "bedtime" is pretty eratic during summer months out of school. He's 16, very social, and it's hard to set a specific time every night to take it.

How are you ...
Read more : What time do you take your LDN? | Views : 2019 | Replies : 1

LDN Survey: Relapse rate on LDN same as Copaxone

Most recent analysis of LDN survey reveals relapse rate of 0.226 for 267 MS patients, or 1 relapse every 5 years. Same as Copaxone!

http://home.earthlink.net/~dflomer/LDN/

The other questions on symptoms are subjective of course, but are informative for LDN users, who want to compare their results to a block of users, broken down by MS type.

I hope these reports help convince anyone you are talking to about LDN, ...
Read more : LDN Survey: Relapse rate on LDN same as Copaxone | Views : 2921 | Replies : 7

LDN and rebif?

Can you try out LDN while on interferon beta 1a like rebif? I worry about trying something new and going cold-turkey off a treatment that has been helping (some).
Read more : LDN and rebif? | Views : 2575 | Replies : 6

LDN's possible way of action

If LDN shows out to be a successful treatment option to MS I think it is interesting to think a little about how LDN might work. As far as I'm concerned todays view of LDN action is a bit weak.

The way in which LDN is doing good to people with MS is described on the internet as " by boosting the immune system".
What kind of research has resulted in these conclusions?
Among many ...
Read more : LDN's possible way of action | Views : 2617 | Replies : 7

liquid or pill form?

Hi,
I started LDN a little over a week ago. I am not sure if I am seeing any results or not.

I have had fewer headaches, but leg pain persists.

Anyway, I take LDN in the liquid form. I read a few places that the pill form is better and vice-versa.

Which do all of you use? Anyone tried both and noticed a difference? I asked my neuro about it and he said that ...
Read more : liquid or pill form? | Views : 1904 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 220805 • Total topics 22880 • Total members 14449

Contact us | Terms of Service