It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:33 am

News News of Low Dose Naltrexone

Site map of Low Dose Naltrexone » Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

Is there anyone here from the UK that takes LDN?

:cry:

Hi all,

After putting a long and detailed case to my GP, he has just phoned to say that he won't be prescribing LDN for me. unless he hears from the local neuro that it's ok.

Since learning of LDN and reading hundreds of case notes about its success, it has been all that has kept me going ...
Read more : Is there anyone here from the UK that takes LDN? | Views : 6274 | Replies : 21

MRI & LDN

Have any of you had an MRI done since starting on LDN? While I realize scans alone do not determine if your doing better, it might be helpful to getting a study going and promote LDN if someone had that actual documentation they like.

Also, where could I find out definitive info. on using Avonex & LDN?

Actually, I wouldn't be opposed to switching back to C & doing LDN, if I could find someone ...
Read more : MRI & LDN | Views : 3960 | Replies : 15

LDN- Anyone on LDN also on statins or HRT?

I am on LDN for one month now and have had positive results.
My legs feel stronger and have more energy.

Since there are MS trials showing positive results with statins or cholesterol drugs (Lipitor, Zocor) and Estriol a female hormone and Testosterone for men, I was wondering if anyone was on them also.

1. Are you on LDN?
2. Are you on a statin?
If so, which one? How long? What dose?
3. For ...
Read more : LDN- Anyone on LDN also on statins or HRT? | Views : 2845 | Replies : 5

LDN Users...Help

Hi everyone. I am very curious about this LDN phenomenon. There are a lot of issues about the regimen that I am not quite clear about, even after reading the LDN website.

It appears that there have been no scientific studies completed as of this date that I am aware of. The only documentation that is available is through the testimonials of current and past users of LDN.

I have read the postings here from ...
Read more : LDN Users...Help | Views : 8046 | Replies : 18

Who's on LDN?

Check in here...

Copy and paste these questions into your reply to help everyone out!

Are you on LDN?
How long?
How many mg's?
When do you take it?

What kind of MS do you have (rrms, spms, ppms)?

Positive changes since/while taking LDN?

Negative changes since/while taking LDN?

Any relapses while on LDN?

The million dollar question: Will you continue to take it?
Read more : Who's on LDN? | Views : 39132 | Replies : 81

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 220868 • Total topics 22893 • Total members 14456

Contact us | Terms of Service