It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:48 am

News News of Natural Approach

Site map of Natural Approach » Forum : Natural Approach

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, bee stings, etc. here

Cannabidiol inhibits pathogenic T cells, decreases spinal...

Cannabidiol inhibits pathogenic T cells, decreases spinal microglial activation and ameliorates MS-like disease in mice

BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE: Cannabis extracts and several cannabinoids have been shown to exert broad anti-inflammatory activities in experimental models of inflammatory CNS degenerative diseases. Clinical use of many cannabinoids is limited by their psychotropic effects. However, phytocannabinoids like cannabidiol (CBD), devoid of psychoactive activity, are, potentially, safe and effective alternatives for alleviating neuroinflammation and neurodegeneration.... Read More - ...
Read more : Cannabidiol inhibits pathogenic T cells, decreases spinal... | Views : 1432 | Replies : 5

role of IL-13 in neuroprotection

not got it fully understand

Potential role of IL-13 in neuroprotection and cortical excitability regulation in multiple sclerosis

Background: Inflammation triggers secondary neurodegeneration in multiple sclerosis (MS). Objectives: It is unclear whether classical anti-inflammatory cytokines have the potential to interfere with synaptic transmission and neuronal survival in MS. Methods: Correlation analyses between cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) contents of anti-inflammatory cytokines and molecular, imaging, clinical, and neurophysiological measures of neuronal ...
Read more : role of IL-13 in neuroprotection | Views : 1215 | Replies : 0

Brain cannabinoid CB1 receptors blunted in cannabis users

Chronic marijuana smokers show a decrease in cannabinoid CB1 receptor activity, which correlates with the number of years of cannabis smoking, but the deficits are reversed after just 4 weeks of abstinence, according to research presented here at the Society for Nuclear Medicine 2011 Annual Meeting.

Cannabinoid CB1 receptors influence brain functions, including pleasure, appetite, concentration, perception of time and memory, pain tolerance, and other psychological and physiological functions. Previous studies on rodents have ...
Read more : Brain cannabinoid CB1 receptors blunted in cannabis users | Views : 1126 | Replies : 0

Supplement timings....

I have read conflicting views on this.....
Can someone advise as to when its best to take the following:

Vitamin D

morning/afternoon/evening or bedtime?

Also should Ca/Mg be taken together or not? The tabs come in a combined form (I've got 3 bloomin tubs for my wife) but I have been reading that they effect each others absorption if taken together.

Can you give me your thoughts please?
Thanks in advance.

Read more : Supplement timings.... | Views : 1203 | Replies : 2

Hot Head

Hello Everyone, I need some help here. I have what I refer to as "hot head". My right foot will be purple because it is so cold but my head looks like I just stepped out of the shower :( . The sweat runs down my face and neck. Last November I had angio for CCSVI and it went away for 5 days ...
Read more : Hot Head | Views : 1513 | Replies : 1

Coral Calcium

I was at a friends memorial service yesterday, and a close friend of mine asked why I had some twitching and extreme fatigue going on, I continued to explain to him that I had been diagnosed with MS and this comes along with the territory. He then proceeded to tell me his aunt had MS for 10 years and about a year ago had tried coral calcium. I asked him what the difference was between ...
Read more : Coral Calcium | Views : 1559 | Replies : 3

Sorry if this has already been discussed. Does anyone have any insight into this or personal experience? Thanks. :-)
Read more : lumbrokinase | Views : 1247 | Replies : 0

Which of these vitamins are not necessary?

Out of these vitamins, which would not be necessary for an MS and CCSVI sufferer?

Omega 3 Fish Oils
Cod Liver oil

Beta Carotene
Grapeseed extract
Green Tea extract
Milk Thistle extract

Vitamin B50
Vitamin C
Vitamin D3
Vitamin E
Vitamin B12

Also i take a Calcium/Magnesium combined tablet 2times daily, this one:

<shortened url>

would it be better to take calcium and magnesium in two seperae tablets?
Read more : Which of these vitamins are not necessary? | Views : 2281 | Replies : 10

really great article

I found this article, and it was really well put together.

I kind of wanted to start a thread that had similar broad level overviews of supplements for MS like this one I found. It would be very helpful if some of you could share. My kitchen cabinets are beginning to look like a drugstore curiosities!
Read more : really great article | Views : 2797 | Replies : 15

Login  •  Register

Total posts 234613 • Total topics 25258 • Total members 16462

Contact us | Terms of Service