It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:58 pm

News News of Natural Approach

Site map of Natural Approach » Forum : Natural Approach

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, bee stings, etc. here

my latest Vit D Levels

Just wanted to share with the rest of you. I just did a full blood workup, including Vitamin D 25 Hydroxy. I've been taking 7,000 IU daily, with a multivitamin (which incl. 15mg zinc citrate), in the mornings. I work in an office and try to get outside about 15 minutes a day. My levels came at 52 ng/mL. Would that be 130nmol/ML?

Anyway, I guess that number is kind of in the mid/high range. ...
Read more : my latest Vit D Levels | Views : 1761 | Replies : 9

Low Minerals

Greetings,
I was diagnosed with MS several years ago and haven't taken any of the MS drugs due to their side effects. I had a neighbor with MS and she used to get awful reactions to interferon. Anyway, I've been doing ok trying to follow a nutrition approach taking vitamin d and several other supplements. Recently, for unrelated reasons, I had an extensive urine minerals test performed by Doctor's Data on my naturopath's recommendation. The ...
Read more : Low Minerals | Views : 1580 | Replies : 3

Zeolite

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with metal detoxification using a zeolite product such as ACZ nano? I had a family member that recently visited a naturopath and was given a DMSA challenge test which came back high for lead. The naturopath is recommending a detox protocol using this zeolite. However, the final cost of the zeolite, follow-up visits and retesting is likely to be around $1400. I have read much on DMSA ...
Read more : Zeolite | Views : 2741 | Replies : 2

things that stimulate immune system

http://www.therealessentials.com/fortify.html

According to this magnesium and vit b stimulate it

<--- frustrated
Read more : things that stimulate immune system | Views : 1991 | Replies : 3

Re: Glutathione and the Role of Inflammation in MS

Excess Glutamate and insufficient Glutathione does lots of damage in the 2nd stage of MS.

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~jdalton/ms-two-stages.pdf (DO NOT PANIC!!!) THIS IS ONLY TWO(2) PAGES LONG!~!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!

Increase glutathione - reduce glutamate levels

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the best ways to counter Glutamate excitotoxicity and resulting neuron deaths is to increase glutathione levels.

Unfortunately, glutathione supplements taken orally are very poorly absorbed and have not raised glutathione levels in the blood. ...
Read more : Re: Glutathione and the Role of Inflammation in MS | Views : 6833 | Replies : 17

Sublingual curcumin?

Curcumin has very poor absorption into the bloodstream via the gastrointestinal tract. What about a sublingual curcumin as an alternative? Would it be possible to just simply dump out the contents of a curcumin capsule under your tongue? Or perhaps mixing it with a little oil like olive oil or something?

NHE
Read more : Sublingual curcumin? | Views : 3136 | Replies : 2

Valerian root

This is great and helps sleep, I take 3-5 an hour before bedtime and it helps greatly, along w/Epitol for nerve pain, makes for a nice sleep.

Anyone else take it?
Read more : Valerian root | Views : 2108 | Replies : 5

Blood test results - Calling Jimmylegs

Had a set of blood test results today which would appear to show Im on the right track (Thanks Jimmylegs :-D ).

Vitamin D - 88.9ng/ml / 222nmol/L

Uric Acid - 7 mg/dl

B12 - 963 pg/ml

Zinc 0.89 mg/dl

Mg - 2 mg/dl

My Eosinophil count was 14%! - undoubtably thanks to the 70 odd hookworm that I am resident to ...
Read more : Blood test results - Calling Jimmylegs | Views : 1692 | Replies : 13

need something simple

i want to take a natural approach to my MS treatment but i dont know where to begin. Theres so many suggestions out there and after researching, the info gets jumbled up. It would be great if there would be a really simple list of natural remedies and what they help, but i cant find anything like that. It would be great if someone can help me out with this.
God bless
Read more : need something simple | Views : 1191 | Replies : 2

TH17 Chinese Herb Offers Hope to MS Patients

Chinese Herb Offers Hope to MS Patients : The Promise of Halofluginone
http://jaxmice.jax.org/news/2009/halofuginone.html

The Effects of the Uygur Herb Hyssopus Officinalis L. on the Inflammatory Factors and Correlation Factors of Th17 Cells of Asthmatic Rats

http://www.medical-science.net/Chinese- ... -Rats.html

hope it help
Read more : TH17 Chinese Herb Offers Hope to MS Patients | Views : 1293 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 239726 • Total topics 26175 • Total members 17436

Contact us | Terms of Service