It is currently Sat May 23, 2015 8:14 pm

News News of Natural Approach

Site map of Natural Approach » Forum : Natural Approach

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, bee stings, etc. here

Chelation Therapy?

Has anyone tried chelation therpay? pronounced keylation. theres a few of them out there, EDTA Calcium disodium, DMSA.

Pulls heavy metals out of your body. you have to take vitamins to replace the metals you need

hearing about ccsvi wonder if chelation therapy would help with the iron in the blood

idk if i should post this hear or in the ccsvi threads
Read more : Chelation Therapy? | Views : 1708 | Replies : 7

Proteolytic Enzymes

Hi, has anyone had some success with Proteolytic enzymes?

I am taking VirastopX2 (enzymedica) UniZyme (vitamin research company), Nattokinase (Vitamin research company) and Pancreatin quadruple strength (solgar)

I have been taking them for 3 days and I do feel a difference already.
Read more : Proteolytic Enzymes | Views : 1800 | Replies : 5

McCain's Anti-Supplement Bill - SIGN AGAINST IT NOW!

I can't write here what I think about this. :evil:

Please take a look at this and sign it. Also please pass it along.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/337839958
Read more : McCain's Anti-Supplement Bill - SIGN AGAINST IT NOW! | Views : 1239 | Replies : 1

Calcium EAP

I have been taking Calcium EAP for a month now; and I have not felt any difference...

Anyone here has tried it and what degree of success did you have?

Calcium 2-aminoethylphosphate ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium_EAP )
Read more : Calcium EAP | Views : 1517 | Replies : 2

FLAVONOIDS - some protect neurons/myelin

I have been looking into FLAVONOIDS for some time and these two new Oct 2009 article/abstract on Luteolin has caused me to review my past research.

I have done LOTS of research on this stuff. I have found one GOOD Luteolin product, LUTIMAX, but it proved to be too expensive for me to continue taking it. I have talked by phone with the folks at LUTIMAX about the research being done on Luteolin. They have ...
Read more : FLAVONOIDS - some protect neurons/myelin | Views : 3506 | Replies : 9

A little advise please

Hi - First post on this forum. I am Simon from London, UK. I have RRMS and currently take 3mg LDN in the evening which I still remain skeptical as I have had a few relapses of late. Maybe lack of nutrients is to blame???

I am a little confused with supplements and vitamins; I was originally taking high strength EPA (approx 2000mg EPA) together with Baseline AM & Baseline PM which is a mixture ...
Read more : A little advise please | Views : 3293 | Replies : 21

NeuroAid(tm) - Anybody heard of this

Or has somebody even tried it?

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/PHASE+III ... 0170153209

Thanks
--Frank
Read more : NeuroAid(tm) - Anybody heard of this | Views : 1159 | Replies : 0

Fingolimod pill (FTY 720) filed for FDA approval

Novartis just released this. I haven’t read it carefully yet but it does say they submitted Fingolimod’s FDA and EMEA applications in December.

Novartis International AG (CH) - Novartis oral MS therapy FTY720 shows reduced risk of confirmed disability progression as published in New England Journal of Medicine
http://hugin.info/134323/R/1375459/337469.pdf
Read more : Fingolimod pill (FTY 720) filed for FDA approval | Views : 1651 | Replies : 2

Maximize beta interferons and lessen MS damage

AGENTS THAT BLOCK THE ACTION OF THE MMPS HAVE BEEN SHOWN TO REDUCE THE DAMAGE TO THE BBB AND LEAD TO SYMPTOMATIC IMPROVEMENT IN SEVERAL ANIMAL MODELS OF NEUROINFLAMMATORY DISEASES, INCLUDING EXPERIMENTAL ALLERGIC ENCEPHALOMYELITIS. SUCH AGENTS MAY EVENTUALLY BE USEFUL IN THE CONTROL OF EXCESSIVE PROTEOLYSIS THAT CONTRIBUTES TO THE PATHOLOGY OF MS AND OTHER NEUROINFLAMMATORY CONDITIONS.
(Neuroscientist 2002 Dec)(see last abstract)

MMP-9s KILL the activity of ALL IFN-Betas.

It is a VERY GOOD ...
Read more : Maximize beta interferons and lessen MS damage | Views : 1940 | Replies : 7

Conflicting opinions on some suppliments.

Sometimes it gets very frustrating -
Vitamin C - lots of people feel it's helpful for MS. Now people are saying keep away, as it helps absorb iron.
Zinc - many positive posts on zinc. However Dr. Hans Neiper ( calcium EAP promoter) recommends avoiding zinc.
Cherries - Good anti-oxidant - however I believe it helps lower uric acid. Uric acid is supposed to be good for ms.
Caffeine - I have heard both pros ...
Read more : Conflicting opinions on some suppliments. | Views : 1166 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 225570 • Total topics 23655 • Total members 15011

Contact us | Terms of Service