It is currently Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:59 am

News News of Natural Approach

Site map of Natural Approach » Forum : Natural Approach

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, bee stings, etc. here

Is Anyone Taking the Jellyfish Protein Apoaequorin?

While we're currently enrolling for a study researching benefits of the protein supplement apoaequorin for MS symptoms, the product is currently marketed and has been available for three years, so we'd love to hear from anyone who's taking it. If you'd like to learn more about research being conducted by Quincy Bioscience, or enroll for the MS study, visit www.hopetrials.com.
Read more : Is Anyone Taking the Jellyfish Protein Apoaequorin? | Views : 1564 | Replies : 1

VOTE today and everyday at http://pep.si/dniprs so that we

We need your VOTE today and everyday for the next month because we have applied for a Pepsi Refresh Everything grant to support Non-Mainstream MS Research -- this means that CCSVI (chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency), LDN (low dose naltrexone) etc. can be studied using rigorous scientific method.

We are competing against kids who have vast online social networks and we need to vote daily to support MS research. We also need you to send this ...
Read more : VOTE today and everyday at http://pep.si/dniprs so that we | Views : 921 | Replies : 0

One for JL

"Alterations in magnesium and oxidative status during chronic emotional stress."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10761188

Unfortunately, I can't find a copy of the entire article. Who would have thought there's an entire journal dedicated to magnesium research:

http://www.john-libbey-eurotext.fr/en/r ... ives.phtml
Read more : One for JL | Views : 834 | Replies : 1

Has anyone used Systemic Enzymes?

I just read some interesting stuff on Systemic Enzymes and how they help MS patients in recovery after a relapse and in warding off symptoms all together. Has anyone here tried this approach? Does it work? Or is it all just BS? Thanks!
Read more : Has anyone used Systemic Enzymes? | Views : 1946 | Replies : 1

What I hear...

Hi. I'm new here to ThisIsMS, but I was diagnosed in 2005. Like many others my symptoms were years before my diagnosis.

Well anyway, I am having one of those times where people really hurt and anger me because of their judgment on me for not taking MS drugs. What I hear(literally or passive aggressively) as reactions from people is that I'm either being irresponsible, weak, afraid, stupid, uneducated, or have a bad attitude because ...
Read more : What I hear... | Views : 1350 | Replies : 12

Nattokinase

Some recent discussion on the forums on the subject of nattokinase prompted me to check what PubMed might have listed on the topic. There were 55 papers listed on nattokinase, the following three seemed like they might be relevant to our CCSVI discussion. The last paper discusses a preventive effect on restenosis after angioplasty in arteries and the full paper is available for free, but it's in Chinese! If someone can read Chinese, Algis perhaps, ...
Read more : Nattokinase | Views : 2702 | Replies : 4

H2O2 hydrogen peroxide

Anyone ever try 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide? Suppose to be the one minute cure all. I was thinking about trying it, wanted to know if anyone already tried it
Read more : H2O2 hydrogen peroxide | Views : 3850 | Replies : 7

Healing MS - Ann Boroch

Hi everyone,

How many of you have read Ann Boroch's book and have benefited from her diet? I just started it last night after a friend sent me a link to her segment on Montel. So far I feel that it is too extreme for me but I'm very curious to hear what others have to say about it.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE food and cooking and can't imagine my life being full with cutting ...
Read more : Healing MS - Ann Boroch | Views : 1957 | Replies : 0

l-carnitine

I tried to get acetyl-L-carnatine for my mother but it seems to be banned in canada. One store had some under the counter and it was $80 for 60 pills or something. She had tried amantadine (at the behest of the MS clinic) with bad results.

Does anyone know of any other fatigue treatments that work that are available in canada? I don't think her doctors want to give her ritalyn or dexidrine or anything ...
Read more : l-carnitine | Views : 1336 | Replies : 2

contaminated supplements as MS

Wonder what Ashton Embry would have to say about this?

<shortened url>
Read more : contaminated supplements as MS | Views : 1079 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 230406 • Total topics 24472 • Total members 15706

Contact us | Terms of Service