It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:08 am

News News of Natural Approach

Site map of Natural Approach » Forum : Natural Approach

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, bee stings, etc. here

Some thing that works for me.

I have been doing Polarity and Cranio-Sacral therapy for the past year and other than what she does for me she has given me specific body movements that seem to wake up nerves and have increased feeling and movement. I would like to know if there is any-one else who have done this type of treatment :?:
Read more : Some thing that works for me. | Views : 1657 | Replies : 4

Do you do Calcium EAP treatment? Know of Dr. Moore?

I've recently spoken to an MS patient who began Calcium EAP injections 16 years ago and is doing wonderfully. I'm interested in beginning the treatment myself. Is there anyone out there who does this? Anyone who has seen Dr. Moore in Indiana? Anyone who has been to Dr. Nieper's Paracelsus clinic in Germany? I'm wondering if there is a benefit to traveling to Germany for this. I'd love to hear about your experience if you ...
Read more : Do you do Calcium EAP treatment? Know of Dr. Moore? | Views : 1029 | Replies : 1

Calcium AEP

Is anyone here already taken Calcium AEP?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium_2- ... lphosphate

It is not available here but I can try a friend of mine who is in the States :?
Read more : Calcium AEP | Views : 1058 | Replies : 0

Stiffness

Can anyone make a recommendation for a natural vitamin/supplement to battle muscle stiffness?
Read more : Stiffness | Views : 1727 | Replies : 8

Aspirin Therapy

Has anyone looked into aspirin therapy especially given the recent developments with CCSVI?
Read more : Aspirin Therapy | Views : 3233 | Replies : 9

Vitamin/Supplement levels

I read about monitoring vitamin levels on here but I have no idea what that involves. Is that a simple blood test or something specific to ask for? How much does it cost?
Read more : Vitamin/Supplement levels | Views : 1704 | Replies : 6

Went to the Health Store today....

The lady who owns the store has a Phd in "Health", or whatever it is... Anyrate, here is what I ended up buying, amongst the other freebies: a bottle of DHA from purified fish oil, and Myelin Sheath Support 820mg tablets. I did get some Natural Calm packets for free, but I ended up spending $50.00
Anyone ever hear of these things?
Read more : Went to the Health Store today.... | Views : 1099 | Replies : 5

Nystagmus

Anyone managed to get rid of this annoying symptom? (nystagmus)

L
Read more : Nystagmus | Views : 2461 | Replies : 13

Serrapeptase

Though the main website promoting Serrapeptase lists MS as a disease that has potential benefit from this supplement, I ran a search and didn't find anything on Serrapeptase here.

This is an Enzyme treatment. (derived from the gut of the Silk Worm)

Any opinions? Experiences?

THX

Glyn
Read more : Serrapeptase | Views : 1901 | Replies : 6

Another question for Jimmylegs...sorry so long!!!

Hello..this is to Jimmylegs, the ultimate vitamin expert or to anyone else with a similar experience.

I will try to be as short and concise as possible.

I was diagnosed with MS in May. My fatigue and stomach issues continue to be an issue. I had an endoscopy in August with a preliminary diagnosis of autoimmune gastritis. Was then referred to the Univ. here locally to have another endoscopy with an ultrasound to get out ...
Read more : Another question for Jimmylegs...sorry so long!!! | Views : 2585 | Replies : 17

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 222304 • Total topics 23088 • Total members 14617

Contact us | Terms of Service