It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:52 am

News News of Natural Approach

Site map of Natural Approach » Forum : Natural Approach

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, bee stings, etc. here

Stiffness

Can anyone make a recommendation for a natural vitamin/supplement to battle muscle stiffness?
Read more : Stiffness | Views : 1713 | Replies : 8

Aspirin Therapy

Has anyone looked into aspirin therapy especially given the recent developments with CCSVI?
Read more : Aspirin Therapy | Views : 3204 | Replies : 9

Vitamin/Supplement levels

I read about monitoring vitamin levels on here but I have no idea what that involves. Is that a simple blood test or something specific to ask for? How much does it cost?
Read more : Vitamin/Supplement levels | Views : 1699 | Replies : 6

Went to the Health Store today....

The lady who owns the store has a Phd in "Health", or whatever it is... Anyrate, here is what I ended up buying, amongst the other freebies: a bottle of DHA from purified fish oil, and Myelin Sheath Support 820mg tablets. I did get some Natural Calm packets for free, but I ended up spending $50.00
Anyone ever hear of these things?
Read more : Went to the Health Store today.... | Views : 1087 | Replies : 5

Nystagmus

Anyone managed to get rid of this annoying symptom? (nystagmus)

L
Read more : Nystagmus | Views : 2450 | Replies : 13

Serrapeptase

Though the main website promoting Serrapeptase lists MS as a disease that has potential benefit from this supplement, I ran a search and didn't find anything on Serrapeptase here.

This is an Enzyme treatment. (derived from the gut of the Silk Worm)

Any opinions? Experiences?

THX

Glyn
Read more : Serrapeptase | Views : 1877 | Replies : 6

Another question for Jimmylegs...sorry so long!!!

Hello..this is to Jimmylegs, the ultimate vitamin expert or to anyone else with a similar experience.

I will try to be as short and concise as possible.

I was diagnosed with MS in May. My fatigue and stomach issues continue to be an issue. I had an endoscopy in August with a preliminary diagnosis of autoimmune gastritis. Was then referred to the Univ. here locally to have another endoscopy with an ultrasound to get out ...
Read more : Another question for Jimmylegs...sorry so long!!! | Views : 2567 | Replies : 17

Q for JimmyLegs

I figured you would be the authority on my question, so here it is...

I have been getting bad legs cramps at night time. The cramps start in my toes and work all the way up to my hamstrings. This usually happens after a physically demanding day, then I lay down to sleep, relax, and the cramping commences.
So, I went to the store today and picked up some potassium pills. I believe they are ...
Read more : Q for JimmyLegs | Views : 1158 | Replies : 10

Rebif and Resveratrol or OPCs

This is also has been posted in the Rebif forum and I'm going to post in the Supplements forum to cover all the bases.

Is there any known/good reason not to do certain supplements while on rebif?

The few I'm most concerned with are: Vitamin D, Resveritrol, and OPCs. Or, if you know of any others to look into that would also be appreciated. (I'm going through the forum now)

These three all look like ...
Read more : Rebif and Resveratrol or OPCs | Views : 2053 | Replies : 7

Xtra Cell Remilyn?

Has anyone ever heard of or taken this product?

http://www.evenbetternow.com/proddetail.asp?prod=Xtra_Cell_Remilyn

If so, what were the results?
Read more : Xtra Cell Remilyn? | Views : 1521 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221024 • Total topics 22918 • Total members 14474

Contact us | Terms of Service