It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:41 pm

News News of Natural Approach

Site map of Natural Approach » Forum : Natural Approach

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, bee stings, etc. here

urine infections

Hi!

Because urine infections/UTIs or bladder problems are common, and because it seems to be a general thing, I think it is important that this is known by everyone.

An antibiotic is usually prescribed to kill the bacteria, unfortunately it kills the good bacteria in the gut, which we need to keep our gut healthy, and to stop nasty things taking over, like fungus growth, Anecdote on antibiotic board knows all this thank goodness and ...
Read more : urine infections | Views : 1011 | Replies : 1

(NAC) N Acetyl Cysteine please help

I'm wondering if anyone here knows anything about this because I hear it is also being used to treat MS

I have been taking (NAC) N Acetyl Cysteine for OCD treatment as an NDMA antagonist, and it seems to work pretty well. I am taking 600mg every six hours. Is is safe to up my daily dosage to 3600 mg? The very first time I took it I felt a kick after about 30 minutes. ...
Read more : (NAC) N Acetyl Cysteine please help | Views : 1961 | Replies : 0

Curcumin & EGCG neuroprotection

Curcumin, EGCG and other polyphenols have a neuroprotective effect through activation of heme-oxygenase-1 (HO-1) via activating the Nrf2 transcription factor.

Modulation of Nrf2/ARE pathway by food polyphenols: a nutritional neuroprotective strategy for cognitive and neurodegenerative disorders.
Mol Neurobiol. 2011 Oct;44(2):192-201. Epub 2011 Apr 19.

In recent years, there has been a growing interest, supported by a large number of experimental and epidemiological studies, for the beneficial effects of some phenolic substances, contained in commonly used ...
Read more : Curcumin & EGCG neuroprotection | Views : 2515 | Replies : 3

Candida leaky gut

Read more : Candida leaky gut | Views : 978 | Replies : 0

where my ideas will naturally fit

Hi!

You know when you have a light bulb moment, I've just had one and this is where I need to be here and Chiropractic.

I believe that the medical profession underestimate the natural healing abilities of the human body, I've been trying to convince people on general and that just 'aint gonna happen.

Here is the place to be, taking vitamins and supps are good short term, but long term we need to establish ...
Read more : where my ideas will naturally fit | Views : 905 | Replies : 0

Glutamic Acid

Hi all,
Just wondering if there is anyone out there with a better functioning brain than me that can tell me is glutamic acid bad or not?
Is it in all protein???
I have seen studies saying that MS patients have issues with metabolising it (see below) But I am wondering if it is coming from somewhere else rather than the diet and is ok to consume.

I want to buy this Pea protein powder ...
Read more : Glutamic Acid | Views : 2057 | Replies : 2

G-Therapy, Dr. Oswal

Anyone has experience with Dr. Osval and G-therapy?
I read several arcticles about it and and saw that neurologists showed interest in studying his method with children with serious neurological illneses. He had MS patients as well.

http://www.g-therapy.org/index.php/evid ... homeopathy
Read more : G-Therapy, Dr. Oswal | Views : 1865 | Replies : 0

my latest Vit D Levels

Just wanted to share with the rest of you. I just did a full blood workup, including Vitamin D 25 Hydroxy. I've been taking 7,000 IU daily, with a multivitamin (which incl. 15mg zinc citrate), in the mornings. I work in an office and try to get outside about 15 minutes a day. My levels came at 52 ng/mL. Would that be 130nmol/ML?

Anyway, I guess that number is kind of in the mid/high range. ...
Read more : my latest Vit D Levels | Views : 1816 | Replies : 9

Low Minerals

Greetings,
I was diagnosed with MS several years ago and haven't taken any of the MS drugs due to their side effects. I had a neighbor with MS and she used to get awful reactions to interferon. Anyway, I've been doing ok trying to follow a nutrition approach taking vitamin d and several other supplements. Recently, for unrelated reasons, I had an extensive urine minerals test performed by Doctor's Data on my naturopath's recommendation. The ...
Read more : Low Minerals | Views : 1616 | Replies : 3

Zeolite

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with metal detoxification using a zeolite product such as ACZ nano? I had a family member that recently visited a naturopath and was given a DMSA challenge test which came back high for lead. The naturopath is recommending a detox protocol using this zeolite. However, the final cost of the zeolite, follow-up visits and retesting is likely to be around $1400. I have read much on DMSA ...
Read more : Zeolite | Views : 2782 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 241230 • Total topics 26398 • Total members 17574

Contact us | Terms of Service