It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:22 pm

News News of Natural Approach

Site map of Natural Approach » Forum : Natural Approach

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, bee stings, etc. here

supplements

I have had MS since 1984. A lot of medical history, but won't bore you to tears. Anyway, I am on a new supplement that is making me feel better than I have in years! Energy, depression, sleeping, pooping, all better. Heck even my skin looks and feels better. It has all the dark berries. Is it that that is helping? The b vitamins? It is SUPPOSED to increase your own stem cell production. Can ...
Read more : supplements | Views : 1551 | Replies : 2

Copper Supplements

Does anyone use copper supplements and if so where do you source them from. The supplements with copper I've found on the net are all added to zinc. Any source in the UK would be appreciated.
Read more : Copper Supplements | Views : 1031 | Replies : 2

JL.....

i find all the attitude and hyperbole and no more sense of humour on this site offensive

I found your picture funny (once I got the joke).
Read more : JL..... | Views : 928 | Replies : 3

What vitamins to take, how to help your body recover???

I'm newly diagnosed and I really want to do all that I can to help my body recover. However, I'm not quite clear on exactly how to do that yet. There are so many diets already that I've found that claim to help relieve your symptoms (swank, best bet, ms recovery diet). I don't know where to start! I don't think I want to eliminate dairy completely or other drastic measures, but I can avoid ...
Read more : What vitamins to take, how to help your body recover??? | Views : 1263 | Replies : 1

weed pollen allergies

I have read in thisisms that during the pollen seasons, a relaspe may occur..

Stinging Nettle and quercetin will help
Read more : weed pollen allergies | Views : 1392 | Replies : 1

Food sources for E, Pot, Cal, A & Mag

according to june issue of prevention mag

Vitamin E = need 15mg/day

sunflower seeds, wheat germ, red bell pepper, white beans, dark leafy greens

Potassium = neeed 4700mg/day

baked potato w/skin, edamame, spinach, lentils, and ofcourse banana

Calcium = 1000-1200mg/day

low fat plain yogurt, sardines, low fat cheese, tofu, bok choy

Vitamin A = 720 mcg/day

sweet potato, pumpkin, baby carrots, dried apricots, cantaloupe

Magnesioum = 320 mg/day

black beans, brazil nuts, okra, brown rice, ...
Read more : Food sources for E, Pot, Cal, A & Mag | Views : 1117 | Replies : 0

Has anyone tried Osteopathy?

I have heard that Osteopathy can be an effective treatment for some symptoms - has anyone had experience with it that?
Read more : Has anyone tried Osteopathy? | Views : 1744 | Replies : 2

N A G

Anyone heard about this supplement?

In studies on mice, Dr. Michael Demetriou and colleagues with the UC Irvine Center for Immunology found that N-acetylglucosamine (GlcNAc), which is similar but more effective than the widely available glucosamine, inhibited the growth and function of abnormal T-cells that incorrectly direct the immune system to attack specific tissues in the body, such as brain myelin in MS and insulin-producing cells of the pancreas in diabetes. Study results appear on ...
Read more : N A G | Views : 1927 | Replies : 3

Natural Fever Reducers??

I believe that I have now developed a lovely allergic reaction to Ibuprofen, and Tylenol always makes my heart race, so I was wondering if anyone knew of anything natural that actually worked?? I always take something with my Rebif shot.... not quite wanting to do one without a precaution!

Any ideas would be great!
Read more : Natural Fever Reducers?? | Views : 1300 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221004 • Total topics 22913 • Total members 14472

Contact us | Terms of Service