It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:46 pm

News News of Natural Approach

Site map of Natural Approach » Forum : Natural Approach

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, bee stings, etc. here

Q for JimmyLegs

I figured you would be the authority on my question, so here it is...

I have been getting bad legs cramps at night time. The cramps start in my toes and work all the way up to my hamstrings. This usually happens after a physically demanding day, then I lay down to sleep, relax, and the cramping commences.
So, I went to the store today and picked up some potassium pills. I believe they are ...
Read more : Q for JimmyLegs | Views : 1163 | Replies : 10

Rebif and Resveratrol or OPCs

This is also has been posted in the Rebif forum and I'm going to post in the Supplements forum to cover all the bases.

Is there any known/good reason not to do certain supplements while on rebif?

The few I'm most concerned with are: Vitamin D, Resveritrol, and OPCs. Or, if you know of any others to look into that would also be appreciated. (I'm going through the forum now)

These three all look like ...
Read more : Rebif and Resveratrol or OPCs | Views : 2059 | Replies : 7

Xtra Cell Remilyn?

Has anyone ever heard of or taken this product?

http://www.evenbetternow.com/proddetail.asp?prod=Xtra_Cell_Remilyn

If so, what were the results?
Read more : Xtra Cell Remilyn? | Views : 1531 | Replies : 0

too much twitching...vitamin ideas?

Hi folks,
wondering if anyone has any advice. Been having a rather annoying few weeks with increased twitching all over. Fasciculations, being the proper word I suppose. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions for some supplements that might help curb this.

This has often (or always? I forget) been a symptom of my MS.

Also may be relevant that I am on Copaxone since Jan 09, DX in Dec 08, dealing with this nonsense since ...
Read more : too much twitching...vitamin ideas? | Views : 1342 | Replies : 11

supplements

I have had MS since 1984. A lot of medical history, but won't bore you to tears. Anyway, I am on a new supplement that is making me feel better than I have in years! Energy, depression, sleeping, pooping, all better. Heck even my skin looks and feels better. It has all the dark berries. Is it that that is helping? The b vitamins? It is SUPPOSED to increase your own stem cell production. Can ...
Read more : supplements | Views : 1562 | Replies : 2

Copper Supplements

Does anyone use copper supplements and if so where do you source them from. The supplements with copper I've found on the net are all added to zinc. Any source in the UK would be appreciated.
Read more : Copper Supplements | Views : 1038 | Replies : 2

JL.....

i find all the attitude and hyperbole and no more sense of humour on this site offensive

I found your picture funny (once I got the joke).
Read more : JL..... | Views : 936 | Replies : 3

What vitamins to take, how to help your body recover???

I'm newly diagnosed and I really want to do all that I can to help my body recover. However, I'm not quite clear on exactly how to do that yet. There are so many diets already that I've found that claim to help relieve your symptoms (swank, best bet, ms recovery diet). I don't know where to start! I don't think I want to eliminate dairy completely or other drastic measures, but I can avoid ...
Read more : What vitamins to take, how to help your body recover??? | Views : 1270 | Replies : 1

weed pollen allergies

I have read in thisisms that during the pollen seasons, a relaspe may occur..

Stinging Nettle and quercetin will help
Read more : weed pollen allergies | Views : 1396 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221797 • Total topics 23031 • Total members 14555

Contact us | Terms of Service