It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:47 am

News News of Natural Approach

Site map of Natural Approach » Forum : Natural Approach

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, bee stings, etc. here

uric acid

Hi everyone

Can anyone tell me if there is any conection between uric acid and nitric oxide or if they are completely different things and do different things

Thanks in advance
Read more : uric acid | Views : 25352 | Replies : 150

Magnesium As a Statin

Hi all

I accidentally happened upon this bit of info and thought it was interesting. It definitely suggests that magnesium operates like a statin.
Comparison of Mechanism and Functional Effects of Magnesium and Statin Pharmaceuticals
Mg has effects that parallel those of statins......

Mg at optimal cellular concentration is well accepted as a natural calcium channel blocker. More recent work shows that Mg also acts as a statin.

Magnesium was a recommended supplement for ...
Read more : Magnesium As a Statin | Views : 26271 | Replies : 167

Good news about depression - but ...

This from the BMJ was quite widely reported last week in the UK and seemingly is quite promising - a therapy that uses a natural source and not a synthetic compound.

In clinical practice, hypericum extract is better tolerated than synthetic antidepressants. It may be particularly helpful in severe depression with its high risk of chronicity. We compared the efficacy and safety of hypericum extract with paroxetine in patients with moderate ...
Read more : Good news about depression - but ... | Views : 49973 | Replies : 578

all about curcumin

Neuroprotective effects of Curcumin
natural-approach-f27/topic18592.html

Curcumin enhances the activity of Ifn-B
natural-approach-f27/topic18590.html

Tumeric Root Extract
natural-approach-f27/topic18591.html

How tumeric (curcumin) works inside the body
natural-approach-f27/topic18595.html

Curcumin really helps my spasticity!
natural-approach-f27/topic18594.html

BCM-95 Curcumin
natural-approach-f27/topic18585.html

Curcumin + Piperine
Read more : all about curcumin | Views : 5067 | Replies : 5

Garra Rufa fish spa treatment for neurological conditions

I was told by someone at a beauty salon that Garra Ruffa fish 'soaks' can be beneficial for people with neurological conditions,

Its used in the salon to cleanse and treat feet blemishes.

I found this online:

Discovered in the early 1800s, Garra Rufa fish are well-known to be beneficial in battling skin conditions, muscle trauma and joint disease, as well as rheumatic and neurological disorders. People suffering from psoriasis report real results after sessions ...
Read more : Garra Rufa fish spa treatment for neurological conditions | Views : 998 | Replies : 0

all things vitamin E

Vitamin E
natural-approach-f27/topic18635.html

Vitamin E intake high - is it a problem?
natural-approach-f27/topic18636.html

Vitamin E and Selenium increase the risk of Prostate cancer
natural-approach-f27/topic18637.html
Read more : all things vitamin E | Views : 5345 | Replies : 5

Folic acid

looks good for atherosclerotic plaques and/or vascular occlusion:

1: J Vasc Surg. 2001 Sep;34(3):474-81. Links
Folate supplementation inhibits intimal hyperplasia induced by a high-homocysteine diet in a rat carotid endarterectomy model.Smith TP, Cruz CP, Brown AT, Eidt JF, Moursi MM.
Department of Surgery, Division of Vascular Surgery, Central Arkansas Veterans Health Care System, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock 72205, USA.

OBJECTIVE: Hyperhomocysteinemia has been implicated as a causative factor in intimal hyperplasia ...
Read more : Folic acid | Views : 16279 | Replies : 72

Sublingual B12

Hi,

I have herd a couple people talk of sublingual B12 supplimentation. Where do you get this? I have only ever found B12 as a tablet (havnt asked my doctor regarding injections either)
Read more : Sublingual B12 | Views : 19906 | Replies : 66

Vitamin D is necessary not just to prevent MS

MS is not the only disease associated with vitamin D deficiency. A few days past there was a news release regarding a Harvard study of 50,000 men and how adequate vitamin D levels would result in a 30 risk reduction of all cancers.

Other studies have suggested that higher vitamin D levels help protect against colon, prostate, and breast cancer, but a long-term study of 50,000 men by researchers at Harvard School of Public ...
Read more : Vitamin D is necessary not just to prevent MS | Views : 79277 | Replies : 998

"MS Treated with Injectable Vitamin B1 and Liver Extrac

Anyone have any idea on this? Thanks, Karen.

http://www.townsendletter.com/May2003/klennerprotocol0503.htm

Editor:
Since the publication of my article "Multiple Sclerosis Treated with Injectable Vitamin B1 and Liver Extract" in the TLfDP in the Feb/March 2000 issue, I have received hundreds of calls from doctors and patients wanting more information on this safe, effective, and inexpensive treatment which reverses and cures Multiple Sclerosis.

Dr. F.R. Klenner's medical paper was published in the June and July 2000 edition of ...
Read more : "MS Treated with Injectable Vitamin B1 and Liver Extrac | Views : 12985 | Replies : 42

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 240192 • Total topics 26243 • Total members 17483

Contact us | Terms of Service