It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:18 pm

News News of Natural Approach

Site map of Natural Approach » Forum : Natural Approach

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, bee stings, etc. here

Advanced Cell Training

Does anyone have any experience (or know anyone who does) with Advanced Cell Training (ACT) ?
Read more : Advanced Cell Training | Views : 1149 | Replies : 0

Free Health Documentries

Greetings everyone (my 2nd post here). :D

I am a alternative health worker and would like to share with you a selection of free to view health documentries:

http://www.journeyoflife.me/apps/videos/

The film on there called Dying To Have Known is definitely a must see, many of the others are just as fascinating and I believe will help many of you in your search for a more natural ...
Read more : Free Health Documentries | Views : 1127 | Replies : 0

Benfotiamine?

Has anyone tried benfotiamine for neuropathic pain related to MS? It's a synthetic version of thiamine (vitamin B1) and it's supposed to be helpful for diabetic neuropathies.

http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2011/07/ ... erve-pain/

NHE
Read more : Benfotiamine? | Views : 1343 | Replies : 0

role of IL-13 in neuroprotection

not got it fully understand
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21677024

Potential role of IL-13 in neuroprotection and cortical excitability regulation in multiple sclerosis

Background: Inflammation triggers secondary neurodegeneration in multiple sclerosis (MS). Objectives: It is unclear whether classical anti-inflammatory cytokines have the potential to interfere with synaptic transmission and neuronal survival in MS. Methods: Correlation analyses between cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) contents of anti-inflammatory cytokines and molecular, imaging, clinical, and neurophysiological measures of neuronal ...
Read more : role of IL-13 in neuroprotection | Views : 1329 | Replies : 0

Supplement timings....

Hi,

I have read conflicting views on this.....
Can someone advise as to when its best to take the following:

Vitamin D
Calcium
Magnesium

morning/afternoon/evening or bedtime?

Also should Ca/Mg be taken together or not? The tabs come in a combined form (I've got 3 bloomin tubs for my wife) but I have been reading that they effect each others absorption if taken together.

Can you give me your thoughts please?
Thanks in advance.

Pinda
Read more : Supplement timings.... | Views : 1318 | Replies : 2

Hot Head

Hello Everyone, I need some help here. I have what I refer to as "hot head". My right foot will be purple because it is so cold but my head looks like I just stepped out of the shower :( . The sweat runs down my face and neck. Last November I had angio for CCSVI and it went away for 5 days ...
Read more : Hot Head | Views : 1641 | Replies : 1

Coral Calcium

I was at a friends memorial service yesterday, and a close friend of mine asked why I had some twitching and extreme fatigue going on, I continued to explain to him that I had been diagnosed with MS and this comes along with the territory. He then proceeded to tell me his aunt had MS for 10 years and about a year ago had tried coral calcium. I asked him what the difference was between ...
Read more : Coral Calcium | Views : 1719 | Replies : 3

lumbrokinase

Sorry if this has already been discussed. Does anyone have any insight into this or personal experience? Thanks. :-)
Read more : lumbrokinase | Views : 1370 | Replies : 0

Which of these vitamins are not necessary?

Out of these vitamins, which would not be necessary for an MS and CCSVI sufferer?

Calcium
Magnesium
Zinc
Copper
Omega 3 Fish Oils
Cod Liver oil

MSM
Selenium
Beta Carotene
Grapeseed extract
Green Tea extract
Milk Thistle extract

Vitamin B50
Vitamin C
Vitamin D3
Vitamin E
Vitamin B12

Also i take a Calcium/Magnesium combined tablet 2times daily, this one:

<shortened url>

would it be better to take calcium and magnesium in two seperae tablets?
Read more : Which of these vitamins are not necessary? | Views : 2507 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 239257 • Total topics 26102 • Total members 17372

Contact us | Terms of Service