It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:43 am

News News of Natural Approach

Site map of Natural Approach » Forum : Natural Approach

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, bee stings, etc. here

role of IL-13 in neuroprotection

not got it fully understand
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21677024

Potential role of IL-13 in neuroprotection and cortical excitability regulation in multiple sclerosis

Background: Inflammation triggers secondary neurodegeneration in multiple sclerosis (MS). Objectives: It is unclear whether classical anti-inflammatory cytokines have the potential to interfere with synaptic transmission and neuronal survival in MS. Methods: Correlation analyses between cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) contents of anti-inflammatory cytokines and molecular, imaging, clinical, and neurophysiological measures of neuronal ...
Read more : role of IL-13 in neuroprotection | Views : 1369 | Replies : 0

Supplement timings....

Hi,

I have read conflicting views on this.....
Can someone advise as to when its best to take the following:

Vitamin D
Calcium
Magnesium

morning/afternoon/evening or bedtime?

Also should Ca/Mg be taken together or not? The tabs come in a combined form (I've got 3 bloomin tubs for my wife) but I have been reading that they effect each others absorption if taken together.

Can you give me your thoughts please?
Thanks in advance.

Pinda
Read more : Supplement timings.... | Views : 1354 | Replies : 2

Hot Head

Hello Everyone, I need some help here. I have what I refer to as "hot head". My right foot will be purple because it is so cold but my head looks like I just stepped out of the shower :( . The sweat runs down my face and neck. Last November I had angio for CCSVI and it went away for 5 days ...
Read more : Hot Head | Views : 1673 | Replies : 1

Coral Calcium

I was at a friends memorial service yesterday, and a close friend of mine asked why I had some twitching and extreme fatigue going on, I continued to explain to him that I had been diagnosed with MS and this comes along with the territory. He then proceeded to tell me his aunt had MS for 10 years and about a year ago had tried coral calcium. I asked him what the difference was between ...
Read more : Coral Calcium | Views : 1762 | Replies : 3

lumbrokinase

Sorry if this has already been discussed. Does anyone have any insight into this or personal experience? Thanks. :-)
Read more : lumbrokinase | Views : 1405 | Replies : 0

Which of these vitamins are not necessary?

Out of these vitamins, which would not be necessary for an MS and CCSVI sufferer?

Calcium
Magnesium
Zinc
Copper
Omega 3 Fish Oils
Cod Liver oil

MSM
Selenium
Beta Carotene
Grapeseed extract
Green Tea extract
Milk Thistle extract

Vitamin B50
Vitamin C
Vitamin D3
Vitamin E
Vitamin B12

Also i take a Calcium/Magnesium combined tablet 2times daily, this one:

<shortened url>

would it be better to take calcium and magnesium in two seperae tablets?
Read more : Which of these vitamins are not necessary? | Views : 2566 | Replies : 10

really great article

http://www.sage-hindawi.com/journals/ad/2010/249842/

I found this article, and it was really well put together.

I kind of wanted to start a thread that had similar broad level overviews of supplements for MS like this one I found. It would be very helpful if some of you could share. My kitchen cabinets are beginning to look like a drugstore curiosities!
Read more : really great article | Views : 3166 | Replies : 15

Arginine

Just wondering if anyone has heard of and or tried L'Arginine? Very curious about this med. but unsure if it is even worth the risk....anyone?
Read more : Arginine | Views : 1570 | Replies : 2

Vitamin C and MS

I have been wondering, is Vitamin C really a good fried of an MS patient? Aren't we trying to suppress our immune system? I had a cold recently and was not sure what to do, it seemed like boosting my immune system was going against what most MS treatments are all about. Thanks!
Read more : Vitamin C and MS | Views : 3540 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 240932 • Total topics 26348 • Total members 17546

Contact us | Terms of Service