It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:13 am

News News of Natural Approach

Site map of Natural Approach » Forum : Natural Approach

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, bee stings, etc. here

ATTENTION: Jimmylegs-Netherlands daughter

Well Jimmylegs--my daughter called and read me her blood test results. Her bilirubin results??? Unable to assay. Interfering substance present. Samply grossly lipemic. (Am sure you know this is fat, plain and simple.)

This was for both the total and direct tests. And of course we know what the bilirubin tests---THE LIVER!! Damn! If they can't even get a reading how in the hell do they know her liver is doing fine!!!

This just sounds ...
Read more : ATTENTION: Jimmylegs-Netherlands daughter | Views : 1961 | Replies : 4

Dietary chelators

I don't know if this will be helpful for MS sufferers, but I thought it looked interesting.

Dietary chelators as antioxidant enzyme mimetics: implications for dietary intervention in neurodegenerative diseases.

Behav Pharmacol. 2006 Sep;17(5-6):425-430.
Hague T, Andrews PL, Barker J, Naughton DP.
School of aLife Sciences bPharmacy and Chemistry, Kingston University, Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey cDivision of Basic Medical Sciences, St George's University of London, London, UK.

Following recent reviews on the role of metal ions in ...
Read more : Dietary chelators | Views : 1298 | Replies : 0

Netherlands Daughter-update

My daughter continues to improve. She is now on the "antibiotic" part of her supplement treatment. Seems to be having the Herx reaction on a pretty regular basis; however the severity has lessoned. She is back to teaching all of her dance classes (owns a dance school--has not been able to do much of anything in the past 2 years). She changed a tire on her sister's car the other night. Remarked a few months ...
Read more : Netherlands Daughter-update | Views : 2074 | Replies : 7

Netherlands Daughter-update

My daughter continues to improve. She is now on the "antibiotic" part of her supplement treatment. Seems to be having the Herx reaction on a pretty regular basis; however the severity has lessoned. She is back to teaching all of her dance classes (owns a dance school--has not been able to do much of anything in the past 2 years). She changed a tire on her sister's car the other night. Remarked a few months ...
Read more : Netherlands Daughter-update | Views : 1378 | Replies : 0

Lecithin

I came accross the following a little while back. I have since added lechithin to my daily regimine. Although its a trial of one, someone had an improvement from it, who knows, maybe it will help me.

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/dgarneau/health4f.htm
LECITHIN (Phosphatidyl Choline) is taken up directly by the brain at once to help the brain make acetylcholine. It was believed that only alcohol or powerful drugs were thought to be able to cross this blood brain ...
Read more : Lecithin | Views : 6820 | Replies : 1

Anyone with any experience with Glyconutrients?

I have just joined and this is my first post! 8O

I have had MS since Christmas 2000 and only recently been really working with it. I suffered a downturn in 2003 and put it down to my crazy life, wasn't until I couldn't push myself anymore I started hearing and seeing all the obvious signs. So I gave up work 3 weeks ago and signed up ...
Read more : Anyone with any experience with Glyconutrients? | Views : 2866 | Replies : 7

I am the Netherlands Daughter

I am coming here to share my story with you so that you may benefit from what I am doing also. I "accidentaly" found out about this treatment that I am doing now - and PRAISE GOD THAT I FOUND IT!!! I had my first MS symptoms in 1999. I then experienced what I know now were relapse of my MS for the following 5 years. I was diagnosed with RRMS on May 17, 2004. ...
Read more : I am the Netherlands Daughter | Views : 1927 | Replies : 1

Update-Netherlands Daughter

My daughter continues to improve dramatically on her treatment. For those of you who have MS, you can understand better than I the fatigue. For 3 years, it has taken every ounce of my daughter's energy to just get up out of the bed in the morning. Last week, she water-skied for ages! She was so EXCITED!!! She is still on her Avonex and Lexapro and down from 600 to 300 m. of Tegretol. Has ...
Read more : Update-Netherlands Daughter | Views : 1699 | Replies : 3

To Jimmylegs

Jimmy--how do I email you directly??? Wanted to give you the lastest on my daughter, Suzy. We live in South Carolina (where the heat and humidity is brutal). As I said, she and her husband are camping this week. Temps are hitting 97-98. The heat does not bother her at all anymore!!! She called last night and said she has been overly-emotional and can't stop crying. She does not know why. Maybe a change in ...
Read more : To Jimmylegs | Views : 1418 | Replies : 1

I eliminated my post

I eliminated this post
Read more : I eliminated my post | Views : 2018 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 219532 • Total topics 22659 • Total members 14279

Contact us | Terms of Service