It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:31 am

News News of Natural Approach

Site map of Natural Approach » Forum : Natural Approach

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, bee stings, etc. here

To Jimmylegs

Jimmy--how do I email you directly??? Wanted to give you the lastest on my daughter, Suzy. We live in South Carolina (where the heat and humidity is brutal). As I said, she and her husband are camping this week. Temps are hitting 97-98. The heat does not bother her at all anymore!!! She called last night and said she has been overly-emotional and can't stop crying. She does not know why. Maybe a change in ...
Read more : To Jimmylegs | Views : 1435 | Replies : 1

I eliminated my post

I eliminated this post
Read more : I eliminated my post | Views : 2027 | Replies : 3

PS from Netherlands Daughter

To all the naysayers regarding nutrition and illness...how do you address Lorenzo's Oil? This "diet" regimen completely "cures" a fatal childhood disease. Absolutely nothing but nutrition! And this disease destroys the nerves. When one has high cholesteral, the first recommended change is "diet". There are so many, many examples of nutrition and illnesses, I could just go on and on! As I said, I DO believe in traditional medicine--truly I do! Had my daughter had ...
Read more : PS from Netherlands Daughter | Views : 1511 | Replies : 1

Jimmylegs--from Netherlands Daughter

Hey Jimmylegs--just wanted to first thank you for providing some insight into what my daughter has embarked on! Your info was very informative. Now, she does not have to take the parasite treatment (if that is what it is). She wanted to take all the phases. She was only recommended the one for a severe strep bacteria infection. Second, I want to explain to you where I am coming from.

First, I have read about ...
Read more : Jimmylegs--from Netherlands Daughter | Views : 2116 | Replies : 7

Daughter's "treatment"

Have never seen anything on these boards about a doctor in the Netherlands who treats diseases with natural supplements. LONG story short...a mother at my daughter's dance school had a 17 year old son disagnosed with Hodgin's Disease. After tons of chemo and a stem cell transplant, the disease was raging. The young man was given 4 months to live (last year in May). His mother found this doctor in the Netherlands (I had read ...
Read more : Daughter's "treatment" | Views : 5761 | Replies : 17

Lipoic acid research

Here's another bit of evidence for lipoic acid...

Lipoic acid downmodulates CD4 from human T lymphocytes by dissociation of p56(Lck).

Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2006 Apr 5
Marracci GH, Marquardt WE, Strehlow A, McKeon GP, Gross J, Buck DC, Kozell LB, Bourdette DN.
Portland Veterans Affairs Medical Center, R&D-65, 3710 SW US Veterans Hospital Road, Portland, OR 97239, USA; Department of Neurology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR, USA.

Lipoic acid is an antioxidant ...
Read more : Lipoic acid research | Views : 2349 | Replies : 5

MS & Lyme

Has anyone here tried the Salt & Vitamin C Protocol that is used for Lyme disease?
Read more : MS & Lyme | Views : 2056 | Replies : 2

acupuncture

has anyone tried acupuncture for ms? trying to find out more on the topic. seems it could help w/energy and lessening pain.. linda
Read more : acupuncture | Views : 1620 | Replies : 1

PARACTIN

After new articles on the potential benefits of PPARgamma agonists, I looked for "natural" PPARgamma agonists and found a product called "PARACTIN". They clame to be a natural PPARgamma agonist, also used for arthritis etc....

Anyone heart of PARACTIN before ?

Regards,
Degerlache
Read more : PARACTIN | Views : 1755 | Replies : 0

acetyl-L-carnitine

I had read some positive effects for acetyl-L-carnitine on fatigue in MS patients, based on a double-blinded study. I had also had some non-MS friends claim some energy benefits. The abstract on the MS study is below, I'm sure it has already been posted elsewhere.

I thought I would give it a go, starting with 250 mg with the idea of walking up to 1g total/day (in 4 250 mg increments), taking 250 mg for ...
Read more : acetyl-L-carnitine | Views : 2344 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 220833 • Total topics 22887 • Total members 14451

Contact us | Terms of Service