It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:24 pm

News News of Rebif

Site map of Rebif » Forum : Rebif

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Rebif

Faulty syringes

I have had four bad lots of syringes in a row, where the plunger does not go all the way down with the auto-injector, leaving some of the medication behind.

I called Serono and apparently there is an on-going investigation, as this is a wide-spread problem in Canada. And they've known about it for months.

Their only solution was to recommend switching to manual injection. I don't feel ready to do that yet but I ...
Read more : Faulty syringes | Views : 2992 | Replies : 8

Good News

I've been on Rebif for 2 1/2 years. I had a follow up MRI last week (it has been 3 years since my last MRI) and my dr. called and said I had no new lesions. It would appear that the drug is working!
Read more : Good News | Views : 2753 | Replies : 3

Any second timers?

I posted elsewhere that my neuro wants to re-titrate me on Rebif after my liver enzymes come back down. Is there anyone else that has done this? How is it going if so? How long did it take for them to come back to normal? Any info is appreciated!!!
Thanks a bunch,
Kelli
Read more : Any second timers? | Views : 2684 | Replies : 6

Rebif sides after two years

Does anyone still experience flu side effects after being on Rebif for a long time? I started on Avonex and the flu sides were awful at first but they got better over time. After two years on Rebif I still get the flu sides but keep taking it because it's apparently working (MRI was ok this time)
Read more : Rebif sides after two years | Views : 2494 | Replies : 2

I have never felt this bad in my life. Is this the Rebif?

I now have such a problem with this drug. I never knew it until I had a lapse in my insurance coverage and had to be off the meds for six weeks. I felt great (still had MS i know... but life was better)!!! I am now back into the dull everyday life of M.S. and the limitations that that brings to the table. I hope that these flu like symptoms will go away! I ...
Read more : I have never felt this bad in my life. Is this the Rebif? | Views : 12070 | Replies : 24

New formulation of Rebif

Just wondering if anyone is now receiving or have been told when they will receive the new formulation. As far as I know I haven't and I'm wondering if they are waiting till they use up their supplies first.
Read more : New formulation of Rebif | Views : 14395 | Replies : 40

Rebif Tips

Hi all, I'm sure you get asked this over and over but I am hoping for tips re Rebif. How to minimise skin reactions and side effects. I will be starting in a week and a half but thought I'd ask early in case I need to go buy anything!

Take care,

Vx
Read more : Rebif Tips | Views : 3192 | Replies : 5

Depression?

I took my first dose of Rebif last night. Now tonight I feel a heavy depression coming on? Could I be having a reaction this soon? Anyone else have depression as a side affect?
UGH! I'm so sick of medications! Wish they would find a cure FAST!
Read more : Depression? | Views : 2536 | Replies : 3

nasty rebif side effect

I've recently been put on rebif 44 and to my dismay it is causing me some distressing sexual dysfunction side effects. I was on Rebif 22 before and was OK on that and i was just wondering if any other guy on rebif44 has experienced these unacceptable side effects and why is it not mentioned on the list of side effects on the medicine information leaflet?? I'm now totally unable to achieve or maintain the ...
Read more : nasty rebif side effect | Views : 4156 | Replies : 4

new formulation rebif

Serono Announces Initiation of the Reflex Trial to Evaluate New Formulation of Rebif(R) in Patients at Risk of Developing Multiple Sclerosis 12 December 2006
First Trial Assessing Therapeutic Benefit of Two Different Dosage Regimens of Disease Modifying Therapy in People With First Clinical Symptoms Suggesting Multiple Sclerosis.
Serono announced today the initiation of a Phase III clinical trial to evaluate the effect of two dosage regimens of the new formulation of Rebif(R) (interferon beta-1a 44 ...
Read more : new formulation rebif | Views : 2153 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221814 • Total topics 23035 • Total members 14554

Contact us | Terms of Service