It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:12 am

News News of Rebif

Site map of Rebif » Forum : Rebif

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Rebif

why Rebif?

what made you choose Rebif over the other CRABS? My son will have to start one soon, and Im torn between which one we should go with. His Dr. asked me to research them and decide. They both have good and bad sides. Side effects, times etc.

Maybe you all could give me more ideas on which one?
Thank you.

kristy
Read more : why Rebif? | Views : 3629 | Replies : 2

quitting Rebif??

Hi Everyone. This is the first post I am making as I just registered. I was diagnosed with MS June 6/05. I had symptoms for a year before I was diagnosed. I had severe tingling in my legs (that started only in 1), severe tremor of my right hand, numbness in my chest only on one side. Because of my age (24 at the time), I am not overweight (ideal weight), and I do not ...
Read more : quitting Rebif?? | Views : 4603 | Replies : 3

Research paper on REBIF

Read more : Research paper on REBIF | Views : 1980 | Replies : 0

Combination of Rebif and Novantrone

Hello,

I just started on Rebif yesterday. I am in my two years of getting Novantrone (IV) every three months.

When I was dxed in 2/2002, I started on Betaseron. Did that for about year. It did not seem to have any effect. Then I started Copaxone last year. Had terrible site reactions and generally did not tolerate it well.

My question is has anyone in this group is doing/have done a combo therapy with ...
Read more : Combination of Rebif and Novantrone | Views : 1894 | Replies : 0

Combination of Rebif® and mycophenolate mofetil (Cellcept®)

Hi!I have got MS 12 years ago.I am on Rebif since 1996.I have took it year and half.I have stoped because Rebif was experimental drug that time and it doesn't approved in my country.Rebif was so much expensive.I am on Rebif again.I am taking it already 4 years.I feel great and noone could possible that I am MS-er.I have had atack this june first time since I am on Rebif,because of that my neuro prescribed ...

worse straight after

Within a few minutes of injecting rebif, my symptoms (ie balance and weakness) are MUCH worse. does everyone get this same reaction?

I have been using rebif for the past 3.5 months.
Read more : worse straight after | Views : 2829 | Replies : 4

not working?

I've been on rebif since april 30. I'm currently on the high dose 44. I'm handling the side effects pretty well, practically no flu like effects anymore. But it doesn't seem to be doing anything to the # of my attacks. I basically get an attack every 1 - 1.5 months. Most of them just give me numbness, with mild perm damage(fingers crossed that it stays that way). How long does Rebif take to work?, ...
Read more : not working? | Views : 2470 | Replies : 2

Site reactions?

I've now had 5 injections of 22mcg (legs & rear , belly in one hours time !!), but have not had any injection site reactions....yet.

Is this common when first starting?
Read more : Site reactions? | Views : 2370 | Replies : 2

Tritation

I've started taking Rebif this week, using the Rebiject II. I've been sent 4 weeks supply of 44mg syringes, but really need 22mg. The MS nurse that came to show me how to inject opened each syringe and simply squirted out half, put the needle cap back on, and put them back into the fridge.

When I did my second injection (stung a LOT more that the first one), I noticed that the needle (when ...
Read more : Tritation | Views : 2740 | Replies : 3

Getting off of Rebif??

When I was first diagnosed with MS I was getting MS attacks about once every three months. I then got onto Rebif and my attacks increased to about one every month. I've been on it since August of '04 and it seems that my MS symptoms have only gotten worse. My legs are constantly heavy and my balance is horrible. I have to get steroids often just so I can feel halfway normal, but this ...
Read more : Getting off of Rebif?? | Views : 3545 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221803 • Total topics 23031 • Total members 14552

Contact us | Terms of Service