It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:35 pm

News News of Rebif

Site map of Rebif » Forum : Rebif

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Rebif

autoinjector

Does anyone use the AJ instead of manually injecting? What have you found to be more tolerable.

I was on Avonex since 2/2000 and am considering switching to rebif or copaxone. I'm sick of that darn needle!!!!! My neuro says either is fine. I was scheduled to start Tysabri next friday...but well, we all know the story on that so I wont go into it. In the meantime...any suggestions

Thanks!!
Read more : autoinjector | Views : 4160 | Replies : 10

Copaxone/Rebif increase cancer risk?

Anybody heard anything about this buzz that copaxone and rebif both might increase certain cancer types?

Any more information on this?

http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/528464.html

Thanks.
Read more : Copaxone/Rebif increase cancer risk? | Views : 3606 | Replies : 2

her

Allow me to be the first to say-

WTF Is all of this?

Mods...delete...;)
Read more : her | Views : 2644 | Replies : 3

site reactions improving with 29 gauge needles?

Love those smaller needles! I guess it doesn't take much to make me happy.

Although the 29 gauge needles are only about 15% smaller, they have made a world of difference. At one point I stopped using my upper arm sites due to large red marks with severe itching and some swelling.

Since I've been using the smaller needles, the reddened areas are at least 50% smaller, some barely noticable, yea!!

I still inject manually, ...
Read more : site reactions improving with 29 gauge needles? | Views : 3728 | Replies : 10

Rebif and Backaches

I just started Refib two weeks ago and things have been going really well. I don't seem to be having any real flu-like symptoms and the shots are much easier to deal with than I thought they would be. However, I'm waking up the day after the injections with a backache that won't go away with ibuprofin or alieve. I'm wondering if this is common and if anyone has found anything to help it.
Read more : Rebif and Backaches | Views : 2639 | Replies : 1

Swank Diet

Does anyone have any information on the Swank Diet?
Read more : Swank Diet | Views : 2648 | Replies : 1

New Study Rebif to Copaxone

Wednesday January 5

Serono's Rebif MS drug, Teva's Copaxone to go head-to-head in test

ZURICH (AFX) - Serono SA said it has completed patient enrollment for its planned head-to-head comparative trial of its Rebif drug with Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's Copaxone in the treatment of relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS).
700 patients have been enrolled to take part in the two-year test, the Swiss biotech group said in a statement.
A previous head-to-head comparing Rebif ...
Read more : New Study Rebif to Copaxone | Views : 2676 | Replies : 1

Rebif and Alpha Liopic Acid

Friends,

A new member to the this great site. I am a 34 year old male living in San Francisco, CA, dx three years ago with rr ms. My doctor says I am stable with Rebif, notwithstanding the constant mild numbness and tingling in the legs, arms, and face.

I am interested in taking supplements as well, namely alpha liopic acid. People seem to speak highly of this supplement, although, I am concerned about it ...
Read more : Rebif and Alpha Liopic Acid | Views : 3058 | Replies : 3

New Rebif user with a question

Hey all! I just made the decision to try Rebif as my first stab (get it?..."stab", hee hee) at MS treatment. That is, if you don't count my more-fun-than-a-person-should-have solumedrol treatment last month. Yuck. My question for you guys is; how long can the medication stay at room temperature? All the literature I read says "temporarily". That's pretty vague. I know my mom's copaxone can stay out of the fridge for 7 days, but that's ...
Read more : New Rebif user with a question | Views : 4134 | Replies : 5

needles and brusing

My wife tried the rebif injector ...whew and that went like crap. Then we went to manual injections, that went better but site brusing was common. Then we found the answer to the rebif needle problem. Order yoursefl insulin syringes off the internet we use BD ultra fine either 29 or 30 gauge (30 is the smallest) 1cc size with 1/2 inch needle. I transfer the medicine from the rebif (dart ha ha) syringe to ...
Read more : needles and brusing | Views : 3188 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 220882 • Total topics 22894 • Total members 14457

Contact us | Terms of Service