It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:41 pm

News News of Rebif

Site map of Rebif » Forum : Rebif

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Rebif

Anyone have to lower their dose b/c of...

Anyone have to lower their dose b/c of elevated liver enzymes? I had to do this and I am wonder how common it is. I had been on rebif for about 1 year when this happened. I did not even know there was anything wrong, my neuro always does blood work and called me to let me know I should cut my dose in half. Since then I have worked back to the full dose ...
Read more : Anyone have to lower their dose b/c of... | Views : 3971 | Replies : 8

Question about Relapses

I have a question about relapsing - don't know if what I experience is "normal" or not.
I was dxd in April 2003, and began Rebif in June. I am 40, female, and overweight.
Anyway, I have what I think are "relapses" - in April, just after my dx, I had a new "episode" in which my entire body went numb, with extreme pain in my hands and feet and partial paralysis in some of ...
Read more : Question about Relapses | Views : 4567 | Replies : 6

I would like to hear how people are doing on Rebif.

I was on Copaxone 11/02-11/03. I tolerated it very well and my repeat MRI was very good. Neuro was quite impressed. Unfortunately I then started develping hives, which were later attributed to the Copaxone. So, I was just switched to Rebif.
Read more : I would like to hear how people are doing on Rebif. | Views : 12665 | Replies : 28

Anyone feel worse on rebif?

I've been on rebif for 4 months and feel like a train wreck. Stiff, sore, tired, dizzy, eye pain. Anyone have suggestions? Does it get better?
Read more : Anyone feel worse on rebif? | Views : 11836 | Replies : 23

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 222328 • Total topics 23091 • Total members 14618

Contact us | Terms of Service