It is currently Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:36 am

News News of Regimens

Site map of Regimens » Forum : Regimens

Tell us what you are using to treat your MS-- and how you are doing.

Sysara or Arasys anybody ?

Heard about Syasara and it development for MS patients.

It failed so it was transformed into an apparatus to reduce your fat/body weight and increase muscle build up.

Now there is a lady MS patient who is actually using Sysara and yes she has several improvements. I like the thought.

I can not find any other Sysara related documents on the WWW.

Maybe anybody on this forum who is aware of any experiences with this ...
Read more : Sysara or Arasys anybody ? | Views : 3129 | Replies : 3

How do you take your supplements?

I am looking at the supplement list at David Wheldon’s site, all of them I’ve encountered on this forum too. So I seriously started to consider taking (some of) them, doing some calculations along the road.
So the daily (essential) supplements are:
- N-acetyl cysteine 600mg twice daily: 2 pills
- Vitamin D3 4000 IU: if I take a 2000 IU /pill dose, that’s 2 pills.
- Vitamin C 1 g: easily available dose for ...
Read more : How do you take your supplements? | Views : 3078 | Replies : 6

Should I add an antiviral?

Hello!

I'm a young woman living in Europe (English is my third language).
I developed mild double vision in mid-February 2007, two days after a hepatitis A vaccination, which led to a neurology consult, spinal tap (positive) and CT (negative) on day 4, MRI (multiple T2 lesions) on day 5 and "probably MS"-diagnosis on day 6...
After the steroid course that started on day 7, I recovered completely.
Otherwise I was and am in excellent ...
Read more : Should I add an antiviral? | Views : 2540 | Replies : 4

Primary Progressive and disease -modifying drugs ???

Is there anyone on this forum whose primary progressive disease is being treated with Copaxone, novantrone or a high dose interferon? There are some sporadic studies of support out there with at best partial success.
How about anyone on potential oral meds for PPMS?

I am five months into CAP and six weeks into fumaric acid (BG-12). I have had slow progressive disease for 5 years with finally a confirmed diagnosis last December. My lesions ...
Read more : Primary Progressive and disease -modifying drugs ??? | Views : 2755 | Replies : 4

My new friend, Tamiflu.

Hi, I didn't want to post this at the end of my own regimen, where it may be lost.

I have had MS symptoms for over ten years. In that 10ys I cannot remember any time where a relapse was not preceded by a cold or flu. They appear to be my only trigger for a relapse. Anyway, I recently got a script for an anti-viral called Tamiflu, in preparation for my next infection. Well, ...
Read more : My new friend, Tamiflu. | Views : 5210 | Replies : 1

Antispasticity drugs-Zanaflex

Hello dear friends,

I just started taking Zanaflex and I have had a few not so
pleasent (side) effects. I am slowly working up to 12 mg per
day. Can't even imagine what it will be like at that dose level...

Is anyone else on it. What has been your experience?
Is this one of those drugs where eventually the SEs go away?
Up to this point the trade off is not worth it.
Thanks ...
Read more : Antispasticity drugs-Zanaflex | Views : 3189 | Replies : 6

Minocycline Self Study

I'll start posting my Minocycline experiences here instead. I will copy and paste from a post I made in the general forum. This should catch everyone up:

I decided to follow this regimen for Mino:

For the first 5 nights, i will take one 100mg dose, afterwards I will begin taking a 100mg dose in the morning and one in the evening.

I am currently on my fifth night (already took it tonight).

Considering that ...
Read more : Minocycline Self Study | Views : 23294 | Replies : 78

Everything including the Kitchen Sink

Hi - I am the caregiver/advocate and functional brain for my dear husband. Here's our story and maybe you will see why I have chosen the everything including the kitchen sink treatment approach for my husband.

In August 2006, with no previous signs, he awoke one morning to find he was experiencing anomia (word finding problems). My husband was 39, extremely atheletic and virtually never sick a day in his like. Long story short, visit ...
Read more : Everything including the Kitchen Sink | Views : 15472 | Replies : 43

Effexor

Hi Everyone!!

My doctor just recommended I try Effexor for my MS pain and migraines. I need some feedback from anyone else that might be using this anti-depressant as a treatment for their MS...symptoms it helps, side effects, etc.

Thanks!!
Read more : Effexor | Views : 2830 | Replies : 3

Introduction and a question about mechanism of action

Hi,

my name is Frank, I'm 30yo and I live in germany.
I have RRMS with an EDSS around 2 I guess. I'm able to walk up to 8km in about 90mins - but after that distance my right foot is dropping a bit and my right leg feels really heavy.

I was on Copaxone at first and switched to Tysabri this summer.

Since yesterday I read with great interest about your idea of MS ...
Read more : Introduction and a question about mechanism of action | Views : 5565 | Replies : 18

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 234314 • Total topics 25197 • Total members 16412

Contact us | Terms of Service