It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:04 pm

News News of Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Site map of Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan) » Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

A board to discuss Revimmune as a potential therapy for multiple sclerosis

Revimmune Testimonial and Questions Answered!

This man sent me an email the other day trying to ease my fears about the treatment. I was able to ask him a ton of questions. Here is the email and the questions. Feel free to ask any questions!

Chris,

I have read many of your blogs on THISISMS and then I went to your website. After reading all of your material you appear to be extremely proactive in dealing with this disease. I ...
Read more : Revimmune Testimonial and Questions Answered! | Views : 8775 | Replies : 35

Short term cyclophosphamide reduces brain atrophy

I found this one specially interesting because previous studies on autologous stem cell transplants showd a significant increase in brain atrophy. Possible due to the toxic effect of chemo-therapy which would also be relevant for HDC treatment.

--Frank

Short-term exposure to cyclophosphamide is effective in reducing long-term brain atrophy in refractory relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis
J. Perumal, F. Bao, Z. Latif, I. Zak, C. Caon, A. Tselis, O. Khan (Detroit, USA)

Objective:
To investigate the ...
Read more : Short term cyclophosphamide reduces brain atrophy | Views : 2188 | Replies : 3

High Dose Cyclophosphamide (Revimmune)

American Autoimmune Related Disease Association article from 1995
http://www.aarda.org/infocus_article.php?ID=11

"Rebooting" - A Promise For Autoimmune Diseases?
Johns Hopkins University researchers have developed a new technique in treating autoimmune disease patients which reboots the immune system with results that have cured some patients while dramatically improving the health of others. This is a new approach to the use of stem cells in treating autoimmune disease.

Autoimmunity occurs when the blood ...
Read more : High Dose Cyclophosphamide (Revimmune) | Views : 2831 | Replies : 4

PUT YOURSELF UP HERE

Read more : PUT YOURSELF UP HERE | Views : 7328 | Replies : 16

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221693 • Total topics 23016 • Total members 14540

Contact us | Terms of Service