It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:14 am

News News of Site Support

Site map of Site Support » Forum : Site Support

If you're having any problems with the site, please post here and a site administrator will respond.

Forum Usage Tip

If you are new to this kind of forum , here is a tip that can help you keep up with posts..

When you come to the forum at:

thisisms.com

you will be on the start page, on the left you will see a list of all the sections of the website, If you click on the word "Forums", this will take you to the discussion area..

on the top right you will see this: ...
Read more : Forum Usage Tip | Views : 2162 | Replies : 0

Using colors in post-how to do??

Whenever I post, I always select a color, but it never shows up!

I know I'm either doing something wrong, or NOT doing it at all,lol..
ALL help will be greatly appreciated, as I seem to be a bit dense,lol....

Take care and be well! Btw, I didn't select ANY color for this post,lol.
Read more : Using colors in post-how to do?? | Views : 2933 | Replies : 5

Milestone

I realize this isn't a support issue..............it's better!

This site has reached a milestone. 1000 registered users! as of today, Oct. 5.

Just wish more of them were "regulars", seems there is maybe 20 of us who do 95% of the forum posts.

Many thanks to all the regulars who help us all!

Registered users who don't participate much.........would like to hear from you more, your input is also important. Every user here can learn ...
Read more : Milestone | Views : 2138 | Replies : 1

Links

This might be one of those DUH! type questions but here goes...........I've done many many posts in the forums and belonged here for awhile now, but never have included links within my posts.

How do I do this? Just like including links to sites in E-Mails?

I didn't even try because I didn't want to create some screwed up post here on the site.

I'd appreciate the instruction..................... or just tell me I'm a DUH! ...
Read more : Links | Views : 2327 | Replies : 2

Searching

Arron

I dont think I am using the Search facility correctly. I tried searching for JELINEK with all the various combinations of options checked and didnt find a thing. A google site specific search with JELINEK SITE:ww.thisisms.com produced the forum posting I remembered but couldnt find.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Regards
John
Read more : Searching | Views : 2394 | Replies : 1

On-line users

How do I know which registered users are on-line? is there a way to know their names? Under "who's on-line" it always just tells me there are so many guests and ## members. How can I know their names?

Treez
Read more : On-line users | Views : 2236 | Replies : 1

Keep being logged out - Any ideas?

Today I keep being logged out, purely by leaving the main forum index to go to read a post. I then become anon unless I use the back button to get to the main index again. To post this message, I had to log on again.

Chris P
Read more : Keep being logged out - Any ideas? | Views : 2807 | Replies : 5

How to re-activate poll...

I am hoping to get more feedback on the poll I posted "Which Fatigue Medication Works For You?" ~ is it possible to have it re-enabled?

Thanks,
VF.
Read more : How to re-activate poll... | Views : 2699 | Replies : 3

graphic not showing

Hi There,

I normally consider myself technically savvy...so I am not sure what is going wrong. My graphic will not show. It is under the 6k level, all I can think of is that the site does not support gifs? Please let me know..and thanks so much for this service! :D
Read more : graphic not showing | Views : 2952 | Replies : 2

EMOTICONS....

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I HIT THE "BOLD, "B" KEY....

NOW FOR THE QUESTION...HOW AND WHERE DID YOU GUYS GET THE CUTE LITTLE FACES THAT SHOW UP BY YOUR NAME???? I WANT ONE,LOL...

THANKS AGAIN!
DIANE
Read more : EMOTICONS.... | Views : 4168 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221760 • Total topics 23026 • Total members 14551

Contact us | Terms of Service