It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:33 pm

News News of Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

Site map of Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab) » Forum : Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

A board to discuss the newly-released drug Tysabri, (formerly known as Antegren) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

Wall Street Journal Editorial Today

Long URL but it should work for a week:

http://online.wsj.com/wsjgate?subURI=%2 ... TYwWj.html

Refers to Erbitux and Tysabri
Read more : Wall Street Journal Editorial Today | Views : 1392 | Replies : 1

Article from yesterday's Chgo Sun Times

This is the second article in the last two weeks that the Sun Times has run on Tysabri and this woman. Thought maybe someone would be interested. The tone of the article seems doubtful but she is very much an advocate.

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Arc ... p_docnum=1
Read more : Article from yesterday's Chgo Sun Times | Views : 2395 | Replies : 11

Monotherapy Question

Has anyone heard how much time needs to lapse between immunosuppressive treatments and Tysabri? I'm going to have one more Novantrone infusion next week.
Read more : Monotherapy Question | Views : 1399 | Replies : 1

Bring back Harry Z

Dear all,

Harry, I was just trying to wind you up. You know me well enough by now. I had no idea that your surname really began with Z.

Arron - sorry if this caused you any problems. I never ever though that the post would be taken seriously.

My latest survey shows that 97% want the ban on Harry Z to be lifted. Welcome back Harry Z.

Ian
Read more : Bring back Harry Z | Views : 1940 | Replies : 5

Ban Harry Z

This is not my idea, but I have received a huge number of PMs asking me to raise this with Arron.

My recent survey of users of this site showed that of the 654 who voted, 86% want Harry Z banned from the thisisms site.

Harry is a menace. I have received a number of e-mails saying that Harry Z holds a substantial amount of stock in Teva, which accounts for his unrelenting attacks on ...
Read more : Ban Harry Z | Views : 2048 | Replies : 5

testing for PML

Hi -

I've been reading through all the newly shared data and opinions on Tysabri and I have a question that maybe someone can answer. Does anyone know how the testing for PML is done? One description I read said they are taking "serial measurements of JC viral load" and I'm wondering just how those measurements are obtained.

Thanks,
Arcee
Read more : testing for PML | Views : 1174 | Replies : 0

TYSABRI® Two-Year Phase III Published in New England Journal

http://www.elan.com/news/print_full.asp?ID=824216

1 March 2006
TYSABRI® Two-Year Phase III Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Trial Results and Safety Evaluation Published in New England Journal of Medicine; TYSABRI Currently Under Review with U.S. and European Regulatory Authorities
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. and DUBLIN, Ireland, Mar 01, 2006 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Biogen Idec (NASDAQ: BIIB) and Elan Corporation, plc (NYSE: ELN) announced today that two-year results from the two Phase III clinical trials evaluating TYSABRI(R) (natalizumab) ...
Read more : TYSABRI® Two-Year Phase III Published in New England Journal | Views : 2565 | Replies : 4

EMail to FDA/AC ie TEVA

I found this interesting post today on an messageboard.

" EMail to FDA/AC ie TEVA

by: uvauncduke 02/28/06 - This post has 86 recommendations

Dear Dr. Mosaddeghs:

I understand you represent CDER/FDA in the upcoming Peripheral and Central Nervous System Drugs Advisory Committee meeting regarding the multiple sclerosis drug Tysabri scheduled for March 7th and 8th.

As a physician I have both professional and personal contacts with patients stricken with multiple sclerosis. I greatly ...
Read more : EMail to FDA/AC ie TEVA | Views : 2917 | Replies : 14

New abstracts on Tysabri from AAN meeting

Check it out... lots of tantalizing information here.

http://www.thisisms.com/modules.php?nam ... le&sid=255
Read more : New abstracts on Tysabri from AAN meeting | Views : 1301 | Replies : 1

article from Boston globe about Tysabri

Judge orders Biogen to turn over MRIs in Tysabri case
By Jeffrey Krasner, Globe Staff | February 25, 2006

A Middlesex Superior Court judge yesterday ordered Biogen Idec Inc. to turn over MRI images of Anita Smith, a Colorado woman who died of a rare disease while participating in a clinical trial of Tysabri, the company's multiple sclerosis drug.

Smith's widower, Walter Smith of Colorado Springs, Colo., last year sued the Cambridge biotechnology company and ...
Read more : article from Boston globe about Tysabri | Views : 1277 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 218734 • Total topics 22544 • Total members 14191