It is currently Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:25 am

News News of Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

Site map of Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab) » Forum : Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

A board to discuss the newly-released drug Tysabri, (formerly known as Antegren) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

Assistance to MS Patients with Insurance Co-payments

Interesting info from an other messageboard.

MS ActiveSource and MS Patients For Choice

In the next week or so, people can call MS ActiveSource at 1-800-456-2255, give them a ZIP Code, and they will be able to provide contact information for a couple of nearby TOUCH-enrolled neurologists and infusion centers. I was told ten days ago that this was being put in place, but it is still not quite ready. Today, I received an email ...
Read more : Assistance to MS Patients with Insurance Co-payments | Views : 3496 | Replies : 11

Who gets tysabri in the US?

Hi!

We recently received information from our hospital here in Sweden that Tysabri only will be administered to those patients that have a severe version of RRMS. I am very interested in knowing what the strategy for administering tysabri in the US is? Is it for all RRMS sufferers or do they make a disticntion in the deegree of severity?

I guess I am looking for arguments to influence those in charge of the policy ...
Read more : Who gets tysabri in the US? | Views : 3762 | Replies : 5

Getting appointments for Infusions

I know this has been going on with other posts in this forum. Just thought I would start a new thread so others may see. If you haven't been keeping up on the "Extremely Restless" thread, you are unaware that there are problems to actually getting your Tysabri appointments set up.
Here is Gary's latest update:
Nurse of Neuro called this morning. They are setting up MRI's of the brain for everyone trying for the ...
Read more : Getting appointments for Infusions | Views : 3476 | Replies : 9

Extremely Restless

Is anyone scheduled to get Tysabri this month?
Read more : Extremely Restless | Views : 13674 | Replies : 76

Tysabri article

Tysabri article. Me thinks that Harry Z might have penned this.

http://www.msif.org/go.rm?id=14387
Read more : Tysabri article | Views : 1748 | Replies : 1

Overwhelming

Wow..
For a newbie, this is so overhwelming..... :cry:
Read more : Overwhelming | Views : 2930 | Replies : 4

Update: you may or may not know

I spoke with our DR about setting up appt on infusion. The DR in Memphis is awaiting training to be certified. I call the 800# for financial assistance, just getting everything ready. Was told that Tysabri is not commercially available yet, but will be most likely this month. They are awaiting approval from the FDA on training materials for the infusion sites so they can turn around and certify them. Looks like last of July ...
Read more : Update: you may or may not know | Views : 1733 | Replies : 1

Appointment for First Infusion?

Has anyone set up their appointment for the first Tysabri infusion yet?
Read more : Appointment for First Infusion? | Views : 8195 | Replies : 35

Tysabri in Europe

TYSABRI(R) Receives Approval in European Union for the Treatment of Relapsing Remitting Forms of Multiple Sclerosis

Biogen Idec and Elan Corporation, plc today announced that they received approval from the European Commission to market TYSABRI(R) (natalizumab) as a treatment for relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis (MS) to delay the progression of disability and reduce the frequency of relapses. TYSABRI is indicated as a single disease modifying therapy in highly active relapsing remitting MS for patients with ...
Read more : Tysabri in Europe | Views : 1540 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 232967 • Total topics 24950 • Total members 16087

Contact us | Terms of Service